What's up guys! I'm BACCCKKKK again!!

Cars been sitting for a good long while. Got her collecting dust while I was collecting parts.

In 2016 the race season started off well. I ran a 10.74 @145 my first day at the track. Switched the tires and drive back home. (Street car shit!)

Ran at a few events and as we got closer to summer the car started experiencing a high boost break up. So I changed plugs and nothing. Swapped cool packs and nothing, well finally I found it. HEADGASKET! I hate doing that type of work while the motors in the car but did it anyways.

She's back together now and I have done some part changes that I'd like to share with you all.

First up!

I sold my radiator, FMIC and piping as well as my skunk2 ultra Intake manifold.

I upgraded all of those parts as you'll see.

I went with the skunk2 ultra centerfeed Intake manifold now, same 90mm tb

Going with a skunk2 alpha radiator from a 92-95 civic.

KLM Fabrication intercooler and piping

Hondata Traction control which I bought off another member on here. Shout outs to you with the home boy hook up per usual!!!

Upgraded to FID 2000cc injectors thanks to Shanket for that hook up.

Bought hood risers which I never thought I'd buy but to increase heat evacuation I'll do it.

Various fittings to plumb the new rad setup.

AEM Flex fuel sensor, I won it off a parts raffle on FB. Dopeness!

And that's about it! I'm going to E85 if you hadn't guessed by now. I'm going to be redoing the whole fuel system this winter to allow for some really big power on ethanol.

I'll be headed back to Treblic for my e85/93 pump tune shortly. So stay tuned for progress.

On to the pics....

Pics are in complete random order. The track pics are the tail end of last season. Stay tuned!!