Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1020

Thread: PFTS is finally going turbo

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What's up guys! I'm BACCCKKKK again!!

Cars been sitting for a good long while. Got her collecting dust while I was collecting parts.

In 2016 the race season started off well. I ran a 10.74 @145 my first day at the track. Switched the tires and drive back home. (Street car shit!)

Ran at a few events and as we got closer to summer the car started experiencing a high boost break up. So I changed plugs and nothing. Swapped cool packs and nothing, well finally I found it. HEADGASKET! I hate doing that type of work while the motors in the car but did it anyways.

She's back together now and I have done some part changes that I'd like to share with you all.

First up!

I sold my radiator, FMIC and piping as well as my skunk2 ultra Intake manifold.

I upgraded all of those parts as you'll see.

I went with the skunk2 ultra centerfeed Intake manifold now, same 90mm tb

Going with a skunk2 alpha radiator from a 92-95 civic.

KLM Fabrication intercooler and piping

Hondata Traction control which I bought off another member on here. Shout outs to you with the home boy hook up per usual!!!

Upgraded to FID 2000cc injectors thanks to Shanket for that hook up.

Bought hood risers which I never thought I'd buy but to increase heat evacuation I'll do it.

Various fittings to plumb the new rad setup.

AEM Flex fuel sensor, I won it off a parts raffle on FB. Dopeness!

And that's about it! I'm going to E85 if you hadn't guessed by now. I'm going to be redoing the whole fuel system this winter to allow for some really big power on ethanol.

I'll be headed back to Treblic for my e85/93 pump tune shortly. So stay tuned for progress.

On to the pics....

Pics are in complete random order. The track pics are the tail end of last season. Stay tuned!!
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Love the photos, and glad you're back! Elated that baby K is healthy and doing well This is going to be a fun season!!

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Time to update with the Comp 6767 news!

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sorry I have been gone so long guys. A lot has gone on in life to remove me from frequent posting lately.

Here are some updates as follows:

I was rolling around with a friend in his K swap Teg and I wanted to get a little fly by video of the car. So I took and downshifted and let her eat.

Well.... it sounds like a missed gear but really what you hear is me breaking a shift fork while snagging 3rd gear.

So..

I dropped the trans to install a shift fork I had modified (thanks for the advice from the owner of Power Proven in FL). And threw her back together. In the process I had decided that it was the perfect time to upgrade turbos since I’m looking to hit the 850+whp mark at my next dyno session.

I don’t really know how to upload videos anymore. I’ve been out of practice lately. Once I Can I will post the video of why I needed to drop the trans as well as a start up with the new turbo.

Side note:

I’ve begun tuning with VitViper again and will post how that is going. So far just from the second calibration the cars running extremely smooth at low rpm considering the things got a 90mm tb and a large centerfeed Intake manifold.

Lmk what you all think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Awesome man, keep it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1020