Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Triple Monitor 5760x1080p Computer Build

Feedback Score

Triple Monitor 5760x1080p Computer Build

Well, here's an off topic build thread. After years of going through cheapo computers I've decided that I'm going to build my dream gaming PC. Since Tax season I've made it clear to myself not to spend a single dime of the money towards the car build since most of paycheck goes to that already.

Although it looks like not a lot of gamers on the forum, ill be updating this thread for my own tracking progress. So on to the build.

The computer is going to be a mild build as far as processing power goes as most of the invest will be in the Graphics cards to support a 2D surround setup.

Mod List so far:

Cosair Full Tower

Much bigger than I need but since Im going to run dual Graphics Card in SLI, the extra venting will be helpful

ASUS Z87 Pro MotherBoard

Runs cooler than the standard boards as the heat sinks are more efficient. Also gives plenty of room if I ever need to convert it to water cooled since temperature is my biggest priority.

This board will let me run up to 32Gb of Ram but for gaming I only need 8GB, and can use up to 3 graphic cards, but I should be fine with 2 (or one really good GPU) for this build.

Intel i5 quad core 4670K

Great for gaming and very affordable. Almost got the i7 just because it was a really good deal and a better chip, but shouldnt make any difference for gaming between the two.

1TB WD Hard Drive 7200rpm

More than double of what i need, but with the costs of hard drives so cheap, it would have been dumb to save $4 for getting 500GB instead. May upgrade to solid state, but for costs in just setting up this computer ill stick with a standard drive

Parts to come

EVGA GTX770 SuperClocked GPUS x2 OR... 1 EVGA GTX780 SuperClocked. Not sure yet, still researching

3 ASUS VN247H LED 24inch Monitors 1920x1080p This will literally put you in the game at 5760x1080p... in other words, 6ft wide monitor

Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3 1600 RAM x2

Corsair HX850w Power Supply (Those are some thirsty Graphic Cards, need to the power)

and depending on temp levels...

Corsair Water Cooler (works exactly like a car radiator but inside a computer)

Updates soon to follow
    Last edited by ryaano18; 02-23-2014 at 11:50 PM.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Smh
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    Smh
    I think 90% of the texts you send me all say "smh" lol

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaano18 View Post
    I think 90% of the texts you send me all say "smh" lol
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    you could just easily go to a pawn shop, buy one and call it a day brah, continue wif the car

Feedback Score
    you could just easily go to a pawn shop, buy one and call it a day brah, continue wif the car
    Don't worry guy, this ain't taking away from the car you already know the plan. Put your purse down

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaano18 View Post
    Don't worry guy, this ain't taking away from the car you already know the plan. Put your purse down
    idk doh u sound like you punking out, i dont like punks, agarate los guevos and dew the damn thing brah

Feedback Score
    idk doh u sound like you punking out, i dont like punks, agarate los guevos and dew the damn thing brah
    I got this

Feedback Score
    I have the same mobo and cpu! You will not be dissapointed. Runs everything I want and doesnt even break a sweat doing it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmenjoi33 View Post
    I have the same mobo and cpu! You will not be dissapointed. Runs everything I want and doesnt even break a sweat doing it.
    Awesome! That's good to hear. Is your computer for gaming as well?

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast