Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo K20z1 EG hatch

Feedback Score
    where did you get ur axles?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    I'm not sure he is being serious about my axles or joking about the dolly ?? I ran drive shaft shop 2.9 s and bought them from one of their dealers .

Feedback Score

Re: Turbo K20z1 EG hatch

Vdubkilla, your car! !!! Ho Li Fuk! This is a real inspiration. Total beast.

Feedback Score
    Thanks man the car has had its ups and down thats for sure most recently I dropped a few valves but am in the rebuilding process as we speak .

Feedback Score
    Have any build process pics? I'm about to boost my k24/k20 with a gtx3582r. Motor is sleeved and built. Have a majority of the parts. Just curious on certain parts like oil return and oil feed and down pipe and waste gate route. Its a street car so not shooting the dump and dp out the hood. Want to keep it sleeper status. The parts I have are as followed. All BNIB.
    1)Bwr Sidewinder T3 Mani.
    2)tial 44mm mvr waste gate
    3)tial 50mm bov
    4)walbro 450 LPH fuel pump
    5) ID 1000cc injectors
    6) tread stone 1000hp vertical flow inter cooler
    7) hondata 4 bar map sensor
    8) bwr sandwich oil adaptor

I think that's what I have for now. Anything particular you can think of that will help me through my build process ? I see you have some experience so that's why I'm questioning. Me and my buddy's have built Turbo b's and D's. This will be our first Turbo K. Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    What Chassis ??? a good boost controller , a good radiator set up is a "Must" with a boosted k .The exhaust set up is your choice and as far as oil return -10 an bung back to the pan obviously. I also return it into the pan from the ASP catch can that is hooked to my valve cover via 2 -10 bungs if you don't have a catch can your gonna need it as these things like to breath .

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Turbo K20z1 EG hatch

Quote Originally Posted by BuBBaSBuBBLE View Post
    Have any build process pics? I'm about to boost my k24/k20 with a gtx3582r. Motor is sleeved and built. Have a majority of the parts. Just curious on certain parts like oil return and oil feed and down pipe and waste gate route. Its a street car so not shooting the dump and dp out the hood. Want to keep it sleeper status. The parts I have are as followed. All BNIB.
    1)Bwr Sidewinder T3 Mani.
    2)tial 44mm mvr waste gate
    3)tial 50mm bov
    4)walbro 450 LPH fuel pump
    5) ID 1000cc injectors
    6) tread stone 1000hp vertical flow inter cooler
    7) hondata 4 bar map sensor
    8) bwr sandwich oil adaptor

I think that's what I have for now. Anything particular you can think of that will help me through my build process ? I see you have some experience so that's why I'm questioning. Me and my buddy's have built Turbo b's and D's. This will be our first Turbo K. Thanks in advance.
    Please create a new thread with more info (as vdubkilla asked, chassis, year, miles, etc) so we can answer appropriately and link others to the thread/merge threads if necessary. Its actually a perfect time for you to create a build thread, so we can post ALL the info that you'll specifically need in one spot. And welcome to the boards!

Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    What Chassis ??? a good boost controller , a good radiator set up is a "Must" with a boosted k .The exhaust set up is your choice and as far as oil return -10 an bung back to the pan obviously. I also return it into the pan from the ASP catch can that is hooked to my valve cover via 2 -10 bungs if you don't have a catch can your gonna need it as these things like to breath .

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    Its a 1995 eg hatch. As a boost controller I will be running a Mac solenoid with all hard push to connect lines and fittings. I have a Mishimoto rad and fan but I feel like the mishi fan is crap So I'am about to purchase a 13' SPAL fan. I was going to do a custom catch can as well but wasn't sure about the drain back. If you have pictures on how and where you welded the bungs on the oil pan please post or pm me. I am very curious.I would greatly appreciate it. I'm pretty certain on the oil return location for the turbo return but im lil confused on the drain back for catch can. I know with the B's and D's you have the fittings on the back of the block.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Please create a new thread with more info (as vdubkilla asked, chassis, year, miles, etc) so we can answer appropriately and link others to the thread/merge threads if necessary. Its actually a perfect time for you to create a build thread, so we can post ALL the info that you'll specifically need in one spot. And welcome to the boards!

I'm actually waiting for a few more parts to come in from my near by parts store (full throttle). And than I would want to do it the right way with all pics and what not. The turbo build hasn't started yet. But my wallet has been set on fire by buying parts for lol.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast