Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo K20z1 EG hatch

Feedback Score
    vdubkilla! How's everything been? Haven't seen you post here in a while

Feedback Score
    Well been a little busy lol haha Goin very well though actually the car is in 1 million pieces though . I just had the roll cage finished / converted to 10 point and certified for 8.50 s .I'm doing pistons , rods , and brngs ,a new fresh mint trans , I pulled the car down completely this time its getting the full goin over ! hoping for 700 ish hp wise this season wanna get use to the car and get more seat time this season !

Last edited by vdubkilla; 03-23-2012 at 08:01 AM.

Feedback Score
    That's awesome, glad to hear the good news. And 8.5's?! That's parachute territory, that's insane!! And, just for the record, that second picture of the wire harness gives me a headache just looking at it. I pray that I never have to do any harness work. Ever.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice mark. Can't wait to see this thing hit the rollers again. You'll have to let me know so I can cruise by and cheek it out.

Couldn't see the first picture but the second one looks like a nightmare. Lol
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Heres a current shot haha !

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Oh geez. Lol that thing is on a hand dolly. Lol makes it easy to when around huh? Lol

What are you doing to it? Wire tuck? Shaving the bay?
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Lol @ the dolly. Great idea though. How is the harness nightmare going?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    LOL yeah the dolly works well rolling it in and out of the garage so we can do different things .We pulled the subframe then realized we needed to roll it out to clean the fender wells and undercarriage so i stood there and thought hmmmm lets try it ( the dolly) and it works great !! All the front bushings are done and we will be doing the back ones once we get the front end all painted and back together , we are doing brake and wire tuck as well as shaving the bay and repainting the bay .The wiring harness is a mess thanks to the professionals who installed the alarm !! I am cleaning up their mess and getting it all cleaned up ! I'll update you guys as it comes together !! This is the most I've ever had a car apart and honestly I am really enjoying it and cant wait for the finished product the whole process is just good stuff I definitely know my car inside and out .I hope to run mid 10 s this season reliably .Last year was a great shake down year and the car stayed for the most part very reliable all of 2011 i had a few small issues but they were mostly self inflicted .

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    LOL yeah the dolly works well rolling it in and out of the garage so we can do different things .We pulled the subframe then realized we needed to roll it out to clean the fender wells and undercarriage so i stood there and thought hmmmm lets try it ( the dolly) and it works great !! All the front bushings are done and we will be doing the back ones once we get the front end all painted and back together , we are doing brake and wire tuck as well as shaving the bay and repainting the bay .The wiring harness is a mess thanks to the professionals who installed the alarm !! I am cleaning up their mess and getting it all cleaned up ! I'll update you guys as it comes together !! This is the most I've ever had a car apart and honestly I am really enjoying it and cant wait for the finished product the whole process is just good stuff I definitely know my car inside and out .I hope to run mid 10 s this season reliably .Last year was a great shake down year and the car stayed for the most part very reliable all of 2011 i had a few small issues but they were mostly self inflicted .
    Seriously awesome idea I haven't seen a dolly in the longest time. As for the alarm, that's why I hate trusting people to do any type of work on my car! Glad to hear it's all coming together though. And the fact that you're enjoying it in the process makes everything all the better. Knowledge is everything. Let's hope the car stays reliable for 2012!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Well the car hasnt seen much love lately as I've been very busy but the longer it sits the more insane it will be when done haha .I went to the track yesterday and watched nothing but domestics all day DaM ! Oh well had a great time and cant wait to get the car done
    Last edited by vdubkilla; 06-13-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast