Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo K20z1 EG hatch

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That is nothing short of awesome. You need to post some more pics and definitely more vids. Glad the BoostedK20 crew is showing everyone else what's up. We should get someone to represent us in the 'Forum Wars' by Royal Purple..

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score

forum wars ?

I only run Amsoil in my vehicles .I might hit the track tomorrow night for test and tune we will see ! If I do I hope to be deep in the 10 s I need to get different slicks for my power level and its gonna be hot and humid so I would expect to be in the 10s on the shitty local track

Feedback Score
    How's everything been with the whip? Did you run in the 10s?

Feedback Score
    Well cars good I keep changing shit up back to the t4 ts 35r and love it the car has been solid all season I had a few issues but mostly all self inflicted I went to the track 4 times this year making about 11 passes I still havent had a 10 second pass my tuner was there yesterday and made some adjustments but I didnt get to make another pass due to a lot of stuff breaking yesterday at the track and they kept having to clean the track .I will say this now running the k 20 on 27+ lbs on a stock bottom end is a gamble but dam this thing has held up so good .I dont per say drive my car a lot of miles but when I get in it haaa lets just say I am a little rough on it sometimes haha

Feedback Score
    That's how it always is once it's not your DD. If my car wasn't my DD, It definitely would have broken by now :X 27psi is quite a gamble, but it must sound INSANE! Do you have any videos or the passes or your car in general?

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What's up mark. 27psi now? Good god man. Lol that's sick. I'm trynna see some dyno pulls or something. A little go pro action. It spooled up ridiculously fast on them stock cams. I can only imagine now.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    damn 27 psi on a 35r? You should be 10s easy Any videos?
    2001 Boosted Built k20a2 Billet BB 6766BB

2013=579whp 406trq @ 24 psi c16
    10.87@137mph

2014= 510whp 370trq @ 18psi pump gas

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

Feedback Score
    Well 27 psi is on q16 which the car has pretty well been running since august .I haven't put pump gas in it in a while .The car sounds great on 27 psi and yeah its a bit of a gamble but it seems to handle it very well so far .I have hit boost cut once which is set at 30 psi .I want the engine to last me a few more weeks then its gonna be coming apart for possible sleeving and I'm definitely building it this winter .As far as the 10,s the car will certainly run it but it seems I changed shit up so much this summer I never really got everything dialed in and got the hang of it all 100% .Next season I plan on doing a lot more drag racing as this has been a good year for getting comfortable with the car and running it at the track

Feedback Score
    10's aren't as easy as they look lol definitely found that out and after racing this season I also realized that its easy to sit in the stands and say man I could drive better than the guy running a car at the track .I say get out there try it drag racing is much much different than street racing and takes skill to be good at !

Feedback Score
    Here is a link for a vid at the track I dont remember how to post vids on this forum so here ya go this run was an 11.3 at 134mph [url]http://youtu.be/fL
    Last edited by vdubkilla; 04-12-2012 at 12:53 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast