Thread: Full-Race 3'' exhaust for 8th gen si

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Full-Race 3'' exhaust for 8th gen si

Up for sale is my used Full-Race exhaust. The exhaust has less than 15k miles if not less than 10k. It is in decent shape, no dents, the tip could use a nice polishing. I am selling it as I am parting my car out. The adaptor for this exhaust has been modified to have a vband flange as my downpipe has a vband flange, so it will not bolt up to a typical header or downpipe, but will bolt up just fine to anything vband. The adaptor is still the same length, just the flange was cut off, so I'd be happy to include the adaptor or you can source your own, what ever works. As you can see, the exhaust is still on the car, but the car is no longer being driven and I will be removing the exhaust within the next couple weeks. If someone wants it quicker, I will of course rush and remove it right away as that will only take an hour or so.

Vband connection I was talking about:

Price: $250. I will ship, but at buyer's expense and I'd much prefer local pick up as this item is really large and will require quite a big box. Please PM me if you have any questions or would like more pictures, etc.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Feedback Score
    Are you going back to stock? for a great exhaust

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ya but exhaust is sold now.