Page 89 of 123 FirstFirst ... 39798999 ... LastLast

Thread: None of our cars actually drive and half of us aren't boosted *Chat*

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    ok you are right i dont know anything that happened to the car no one on this page does since there is no pics. i know what you say on here. you said the car is slammed in the garaged but you just said it was going to get an alignment? and all i stated were facts about how much you said the insurance company gave you. seems like you are getting a little butt hurt over there sorry i stated facts about how totaling a car works i do this shit at work all the time.
    Yea so if you don't know, how can you come at me like you do?? Yea the headlights are busted and the bumper and crash bar are done but it wasn't enough damage to mess up the ac condenser or radiator or any main components up front...... The car still runs and drives 100% fine cause I drove it home (2+hrs) after the accident so its not anywhere near un-drivable........ There is noticeable frame damage (reason why it was considered totaled to insurance) but im not sure if that messed up how the car actually drives. IMO if the car still drives straight and I can pull everything out enough so the body lines up and looks straight who cares how messed up it looks under the bumper and headlights. Ok so yea you do this all the time but you don't live near me or work for my insurance company so how can you call that.

Feedback Score
    Not to change subject cause still waiting on a reply but do any of you guys have an idea on how to custom make legit gaskets without using that gasket glue/paste?? Like what I'm trying to do is make a custom oil pan gasket that doesn't leak and looks oem and legit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    Yea so if you don't know, how can you come at me like you do?? Yea the headlights are busted and the bumper and crash bar are done but it wasn't enough damage to mess up the ac condenser or radiator or any main components up front...... The car still runs and drives 100% fine cause I drove it home (2+hrs) after the accident so its not anywhere near un-drivable........ There is noticeable frame damage (reason why it was considered totaled to insurance) but im not sure if that messed up how the car actually drives. IMO if the car still drives straight and I can pull everything out enough so the body lines up and looks straight who cares how messed up it looks under the bumper and headlights. Ok so yea you do this all the time but you don't live near me or work for my insurance company so how can you call that.

I know what it takes to total a car so I highly doubt you got 11k don't get all butt hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Not to change subject cause still waiting on a reply but do any of you guys have an idea on how to custom make legit gaskets without using that gasket glue/paste?? Like what I'm trying to do is make a custom oil pan gasket that doesn't leak and looks oem and legit.
    Gasket paper

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Why do you need a gasket for your oil pan? Just use honda bond.

Feedback Score
    I know what it takes to total a car so I highly doubt you got 11k don't get all butt hurt

Without knowing what happened between the insurance adjuster and me and no pictures of the damage +1 for you

Gasket paper

Found and ordered some

Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Why do you need a gasket for your oil pan? Just use honda bond.
    Its not for a car or honda....... Making custom parts for the bike #SteveBuilt

Feedback Score
    Without knowing what happened between the insurance adjuster and me and no pictures of the damage +1 for you

Found and ordered some

Its not for a car or honda....... Making custom parts for the bike #SteveBuilt
    I don't need to know anything about the accident or your adjuster to know 11k is way past the value of that car.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wassup ppls. How's progress on everyone's cars? Im seriously debating the switch to a turbo setup. Im sure it will happen eventually but I want that s/c record first
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
    Wassup ppls. How's progress on everyone's cars? Im seriously debating the switch to a turbo setup. Im sure it will happen eventually but I want that s/c record first
    How far are you from the current record now??

And all car builds are on the backburner for me, thinking about doing some custom bolt ons and tune with the bike currently.

Page 89 of 123 FirstFirst ... 39798999 ... LastLast