Page 118 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1868108118 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1230

Thread: None of our cars actually drive and half of us aren't boosted *Chat*

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    and just last night he pulled on a twin turbo lambo, vid to come!!!!!
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    I'm talking bout busas and 1000r bikes brah
    Yea that's what I meant...... Its just cost per speed ratio isn't even comparable between bike and car.

and just last night he pulled on a twin turbo lambo, vid to come!!!!!
    In for video of that 0_o

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    K20 turbo mr2 battles 1000hp gt500

K20 turbo mr2 battles twin turbo lambo 40 roll

K20 turbo mr2 vs twin turbo lambo 60 roll

Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    all i can say is im so fkn proud of ma boi and his success

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    The money is already in the trans that's in the rsx, the other trans on the swap is just a stock z1 trans, I built that when I blew the diff out the trans case launching with 200whp lol. Its gotta hellacut 1st and 2nd, type-r 3rd-5th, and tsx 6th with 5.0FD with mfactory LSD << GF sponsored mod

Ok correct bikes are fast but yours was making ALOT more than mine. I'm putting down like 109rwhp vs yours that was at 173rwhp, thats a big difference lol. I will say I do enjoy my 600 in the backroads vs any 1000 because its lighter and you can throw it around but on the interstate 600 loses anytime. You can wheelie so much better on a 1000 because with the mine you really gotta clutch it up hard to get the front end up at like 60+mph
    Just change the sprockets to get quicker acceleration. If you look at a lot of the popular stunt riders they all use 600cc bikes because the liter bikes are top heavy and make it difficult to hold a wheelie.

Feedback Score
    all i can say is im so fkn proud of ma boi and his success
    That's what I like about Texas, you guys do it big there and have the fastest cars in the US

I feel like if I lived there road tracking a car is pointless and everyone just has highway monsters. But hey I applied for a job down there so hopefully I get a call back. Move down there and just sell everything I have now and go build a boosted monster hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
    Just change the sprockets to get quicker acceleration. If you look at a lot of the popular stunt riders they all use 600cc bikes because the liter bikes are top heavy and make it difficult to hold a wheelie.
    That's why I want 2 bikes, 1000 to actually drive and enjoy and the 600 to do stupid stuff on because a 600 with a 70 tooth rear your not daily driving on hahaha. Sprockets are already done but its nothing too extreme. Mine stock teeth were 16 front and 43 rear, now 15 front and 48 rear. It picks the front end up a lot easier and with the R6 throttle tube mod the bike is deff fun to toss around for sure. Being that its my only bike I'm not mad and its a kinda best of both worlds setup because it is more peppy but also can cruise at 70mph on the highway.

But the problem is everyone I ride with has a 1000 with like a +2 front -4 rear, and a 600 with -2 front and +20 or so rear lol. So on the highway when everyone's on the 1000's, mine runs outta steam when everyone else is pulling away. And when everyone's on the 600's, mines geared too long for small parking lot activities. Plus not having frame sliders or a cage I don't wanna try any stunts I might come off on ya know

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    K20 turbo mr2 battles 1000hp gt500

K20 turbo mr2 battles twin turbo lambo 40 roll

K20 turbo mr2 vs twin turbo lambo 60 roll

Each video dropped my jaw.

Awesome!!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Came across this, thought it was fun

Google "Atari Breakout" under images and see what happens

Have fun!!!!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ppg 1-4 finally united. Going in soon. Have to buy that case off of [MENTION=185]aLmk[/MENTION] this weekend to get em in
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    damn

Page 118 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1868108118 ... LastLast