Page 88 of 123 FirstFirst ... 38788898 ... LastLast

Thread: None of our cars actually drive and half of us aren't boosted *Chat*

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    Can u Photoshop brahhh
    Im deff no pro but I can give it a try lol

**When your so nice in manual mode on the DSLR you don't need to edit much of anything in photoshop, so I don't know the software all that well. Only thing I really use it for is to blur out the plates and add my signature because the pics come out good already hahaha**

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    Yea that was crazy...... I just wanna know how that blast felt when it hit so late lol

More outta it?? Its already got a jet engine.......
    Lmao. Yea man. My motor is built for 1000hp. And I make not even half so I want more. And now my trans is built so I may make the move ...After I set this blower record of course. These rsx records aren't all that fast and I feel I can outdrive these folks. Just need the power to support.

There's a guy in Florida how makes 800 but his personal best is a 10.6 @145. I feel I could go faster with the same power
    Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    Dat spool ftw
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
    Lmao. Yea man. My motor is built for 1000hp. And I make not even half so I want more. And now my trans is built so I may make the move ...After I set this blower record of course. These rsx records aren't all that fast and I feel I can outdrive these folks. Just need the power to support.

There's a guy in Florida how makes 800 but his personal best is a 10.6 @145. I feel I could go faster with the same power
    Buy my ish

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Go fast.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottled Morphine View Post
    Buy my ish
    You gave me a price. What's it include?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottled Morphine View Post
    Go fast.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post

Ya you need a turbo!

Feedback Score
    Photoshoot with [MENTION=1080]fightthisfight[/MENTION] aka BasedGirlRacing hahaha

DSC_0103 by DC5_02civic629, on Flickr

DSC_0095 by DC5_02civic629, on Flickr

DSC_0106 by DC5_02civic629, on Flickr

DSC_0087 by DC5_02civic629, on Flickr

DSC_0061 by DC5_02civic629, on Flickr

DSC_0062-001 by DC5_02civic629, on Flickr

DSC_0067 by DC5_02civic629, on Flickr
    i no see wrecked
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
    Thought you wrecked that thing...
    my thoughts lol
    Thanks bro...... Nah the chick makes the photos look so good <3

Ok so here's the whip update since I really wasn't sure what I was gonna do............

Car slammed into the wall months ago. Parted it back to stock so they wouldn't think I raced or beat on the car. I thought they were gonna take it because I was worried it was totaled. The guy came by and told me it was totaled and offered me 11k so I told him he could take it. He came back three weeks later and said I could buy it back for 1,200 so I brought it back and took a check for 9,800. I already sold half my aftermarket shit so I'm debating on just getting it to a running point and daily driving it or pulling the motor and trans and putting it in a civic.

Problem is I have already have that complete k20z1 swap, the bike, and the 300zx...... And since the RSX is down I've been driving the our 4runner and 8th gen civic cause they just sit and no one drives them. So I'm really thinking shit do I need a RSX daily if I already have those two to daily drive. I already sold half my racecar shit so turning the RSX into a racecar again is kinda pointless. Also my 2-3 year car build limit is reaching with the RSX and its time to move on.

So what I think imma do is keep the bike and park it over winter. Swap the rack and pinon out on the 300zx so that's a nice weekend car. Fix the front end on the RSX and keep it looking stock and just daily drive it. Then take the k20z1 swap and get a shell and build a car with the 9,800 they gave me. Or sell the complete k20z1 swap and take the 9,800 they gave me and go look for something else to build other than a honda or just grow balls and go RWD.

/End Rant
    so when did you fix the body if you slammed into a wall enough to total the car? the damage has to be at least 1/2 the value of the car for them to total it. and i highly doubt they gave you 11k just saying i deal with these ppl all the time 11k is more than kbb which is what they mainly go off for a 06 base with 50k miles in excellent condition. but what do i know.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    i no see wrecked

my thoughts lol

so when did you fix the body if you slammed into a wall enough to total the car? the damage has to be at least 1/2 the value of the car for them to total it. and i highly doubt they gave you 11k just saying i deal with these ppl all the time 11k is more than kbb which is what they mainly go off for a 06 base with 50k miles in excellent condition. but what do i know.
    First off the car is not fixed yet, its still sitting in the garage slammed........ Those are just old pics she asked me to edit and post...... Secondly I love how you act like you know my life and happened with the car when you actually don't know shit...... Please move on SMH

Feedback Score
    First off the car is not fixed yet, its still sitting in the garage slammed........ Those are just old pics she asked me to edit and post...... Secondly I love how you act like you know my life and happened with the car when you actually don't know shit...... Please move on SMH
    ok you are right i dont know anything that happened to the car no one on this page does since there is no pics. i know what you say on here. you said the car is slammed in the garaged but you just said it was going to get an alignment? and all i stated were facts about how much you said the insurance company gave you. seems like you are getting a little butt hurt over there sorry i stated facts about how totaling a car works i do this shit at work all the time.

Feedback Score
    we know your full of shit steve.

Page 88 of 123 FirstFirst ... 38788898 ... LastLast