Page 117 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1767107117 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1230

Thread: None of our cars actually drive and half of us aren't boosted *Chat*

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Life is about wants and needs, not either or!
    But when your not ballin things have to be planned, plus I'm single and not "GF sponsored" as Adrian would call it, so the skys not the limit lol lol

So I have the bike, 8th gen ex daily, and 300zx now. They all run great, no problems and need no money spent on them so there outta the way.

(RSX) Wrecked, salvage title, and is currently stock because I thought insurance was going to take it. But I still have all the aftermarket parts EXCEPT kpro because I let that go months ago in a trade for the bike. I'm pretty sure the frames straight, and if anything it max is gonna need a rad support, headlights, and a bumper. But it runs and drives fine now.

(DC2) 100% stock and rolling, clean title, 5/10 exterior, 8/10 interior. Missing no parts, still has rad, ac, ps, etc... Just doesn't have motor and trans. But have no kswap parts whatsoever.

(Motors) Have a complete Z1 swap, motor, trans, harness, accessories, axles, etc. And I have a complete A3 block and head on the engine stand in my living room collecting dust lol.

Then lets say I have like 2k cash to blow, what would you do????

Feedback Score
    But here's where I'm at, I really want another bike and a boosted car but both isn't possible. I want a 1000 so I have a fast street rider and next spring put the 600 on the circuit track cause they shine there and the liter bike does wheelies so much easier hahaha. But I also want a boosted car cause I've never had one, only a nitrous car, and two all motor cars, but his is what I'm thinking.....

If I go the bike route i'd just fix the RSX so its a clean bolt on car but it will be slow because no cams or kpro, sell the dc2, both motors, and just take the cash and go scoop a nice liter bike over winter since there cheap. Then ill have a track bike, street bike, clean slow rsx, 8th gen, and 300zx.

Or say no bike, drop the z1 swap in the rsx along with my bolt ons, buy reflash and have a clean nice daily/weekend circuit track car. Since Ill have a daily sell the 8th gen ex, then take the cash and send the a3 block out to get sleeved/built. Since ill be taking the built trans out the RSX ill have a built trans for the sleeved setup. Build a head and start working on a boosted setup and buying all the kswap parts for the DC2 and go that route....... Problem is that cant be done by spring and will have alot more money that needs to be dumped into it in the future but still an option. Then ill have the slower bike, decent RSX, 300zx, and a monster project car in the garage lol.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    But here's where I'm at, I really want another bike and a boosted car but both isn't possible. I want a 1000 so I have a fast street rider and next spring put the 600 on the circuit track cause they shine there and the liter bike does wheelies so much easier hahaha. But I also want a boosted car cause I've never had one, only a nitrous car, and two all motor cars, but his is what I'm thinking.....

If I go the bike route i'd just fix the RSX so its a clean bolt on car but it will be slow because no cams or kpro, sell the dc2, both motors, and just take the cash and go scoop a nice liter bike over winter since there cheap. Then ill have a track bike, street bike, clean slow rsx, 8th gen, and 300zx.

Or say no bike, drop the z1 swap in the rsx along with my bolt ons, buy reflash and have a clean nice daily/weekend circuit track car. Since Ill have a daily sell the 8th gen ex, then take the cash and send the a3 block out to get sleeved/built. Since ill be taking the built trans out the RSX ill have a built trans for the sleeved setup. Build a head and start working on a boosted setup and buying all the kswap parts for the DC2 and go that route....... Problem is that cant be done by spring and will have alot more money that needs to be dumped into it in the future but still an option. Then ill have the slower bike, decent RSX, 300zx, and a monster project car in the garage lol.
    Even with cams it would be slow. I genuinely suggest the 2nd one, except keep the stock motor. If you use quality parts for your turbo build and have a great tune, your motor will be fine. 600whp no problem. Treblic is a great example of this. I suggest spending the money on the tranny. And tires. You will absolutely love the car when it's boosted. Get an LSD too, as the DC5's don't come with them. I suggest MFactory. Great bang for your buck.

Bikes are fast no matter what, enjoy the ride of the bike. My '00 R1 made 173.x rwhp, I loved it. I drove the hell outta that bike, took A LOT to get used to that bike on all aspects of the street.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Even with cams it would be slow. I genuinely suggest the 2nd one, except keep the stock motor. If you use quality parts for your turbo build and have a great tune, your motor will be fine. 600whp no problem. Treblic is a great example of this. I suggest spending the money on the tranny. And tires. You will absolutely love the car when it's boosted. Get an LSD too, as the DC5's don't come with them. I suggest MFactory. Great bang for your buck.

Bikes are fast no matter what, enjoy the ride of the bike. My '00 R1 made 173.x rwhp, I loved it. I drove the hell outta that bike, took A LOT to get used to that bike on all aspects of the street.
    The money is already in the trans that's in the rsx, the other trans on the swap is just a stock z1 trans, I built that when I blew the diff out the trans case launching with 200whp lol. Its gotta hellacut 1st and 2nd, type-r 3rd-5th, and tsx 6th with 5.0FD with mfactory LSD << GF sponsored mod

Ok correct bikes are fast but yours was making ALOT more than mine. I'm putting down like 109rwhp vs yours that was at 173rwhp, thats a big difference lol. I will say I do enjoy my 600 in the backroads vs any 1000 because its lighter and you can throw it around but on the interstate 600 loses anytime. You can wheelie so much better on a 1000 because with the mine you really gotta clutch it up hard to get the front end up at like 60+mph

Feedback Score
    I need to finish my bike

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have vids of ma bois mr2 k swap rapping more bikes, that's sad for the riders they never had a chance
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    I need to finish my bike
    ^^ the baller guy with 100 different projects going at the same time :jealous: hahaha

In for pics of bike progress doe

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    I have vids of ma bois mr2 k swap rapping more bikes, that's sad for the riders they never had a chance
    There's always gonna be a car that will easily rape bikes...... But then again hes got more money in the bare shell and wheels/tires than I spent on the whole bike..... Let alone you know hes got nice suspension on it, combined with a built K and a huge turbo 0_o

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm talking bout busas and 1000r bikes brah
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    turbo k20 mr2 vs zx10

k20 mr2 takes on hayabusas

Turbo k20 Mr2 vs 2015 zx10r

Page 117 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1767107117 ... LastLast