Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    well fp took a shit
    What fp?
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    bosch 044, been trying to contact Dan and see if maybe this pump has warranty, its 4k miles on it and less than 6 months of use
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    bosch 044, been trying to contact Dan and see if maybe this pump has warranty, its 4k miles on it and less than 6 months of use
    Not sure how that will go as your fuel filter was that nasty
    Tire slayer

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've read that when running e85 you need to change your fuel filter very regularly
    Tire slayer

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So yea according to Bosch, all that dirt n gunk in the filters killed my pump.

Now I'm affraid that the walbro is bad too
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    So yea according to Bosch, all that dirt n gunk in the filters killed my pump.

Now I'm affraid that the walbro is bad too
    Your tank must of been filthy- I had a little of crap on my intank filter but not nearly as bad as yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's impossible I cleaned the tank up before install

Feedback Score
    That's impossible I cleaned the tank up before install
    Your filters speak otherwise man- unless you got some seriously bad batches of fuel. Most of the cars at the shop have been on e85 for years- me being the last to convert last winter, and I have never seen filters as dirty as yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It has to have been the stations case the tank is klean.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    Trust me it hurts to say it but ford nailed it with the new 5.0 mustang, engine is on point, handling is nice, shifting and clutch are honestly perfectly and you couldn't ask for better. But the camaro ss meh I wasn't a fan at all compared to the mustang, mustang walked it in my rating my a mile. Sti and evo have plenty info on them. BMW 1 series aren't bad starting platforms for a nice street/road car. I haven't driven a stock one but only my boys modded ones and I do like the car, handling is on point and plenty power to get yourself in trouble if pretty modded. But to me it seems they are always having problems with them (maybe beamer problems lol) but idk who knows. Brz and Frs don't waste your time. Only other cars in the top of my book are the new M3's I think the sound of those really won me over by far. Another of my sleepers is the c63 amg benz, I love those cars, power is outta this world and it corners like a damn racecar but its a 4dr luxury car lol. Last on the list is the 370z, my best friends got one (bolt ons, suspension, brakes, tires, etc) so I spend some time behind the seat and even got track time at VIR and Summit Point. Car handles damn great and for a simple build it will do everything you need it to do and still look great doing it. Plus its a nissan so you know the reliability level is up there pretty high.

^^^ This 100%...... Car handles damn near great for stock car, but when you punch it the power is no where near there.

My roommate has an s2k (ap2) I get to cut up in quite often and honestly I love the car. Its not built or anything crazy either, just intake, exhaust, coils, sways, and a beefy ass rear diff (yes he drifts it on the street all the time and killed the stock diff hahaha). But just like that the car is a shit ton of fun to drive. Is it the most practical for everyday no not at all but when it comes down to you, the car, and the road you will not have any more fun in a simple car like that period.
    c63 power really isnt out of this world, it not even at 500 and its a heavy as shit. its a quick car and handles great, sounds amazing but that is about as far as it goes. especially for the price tag.now a black series c63 is a different story but the price is there once again. then again you are also paying for the star (aka the mercedes name)

Page 101 of 123 FirstFirst ... 5191101111 ... LastLast