Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's using LSD?

Feedback Score
    So who has run the Mfactory lsd and how do you like it ? I am about to put together a spare trans and I am considering the Mfactory LSD but want some input from those who have owned it .I have always run the quaife with good results but wouldn't mind saving a few bucks if the Mfactory is working well for people .
    You and that bubble ain't nothin but trouble

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    So who has run the Mfactory lsd and how do you like it ? I am about to put together a spare trans and I am considering the Mfactory LSD but want some input from those who have owned it .I have always run the quaife with good results but wouldn't mind saving a few bucks if the Mfactory is working well for people .
    I've got Mfactory now. It's working great for me. Both tires definitely spin together. As for cornering ect I can't make a comment as I don't take corners with any type of speed.

Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
    I've got Mfactory now. It's working great for me. Both tires definitely spin together. As for cornering ect I can't make a comment as I don't take corners with any type of speed.

Corners lol I am all about straight line racing I just wanna good LSD and the Mfactory seems like a good choice .I gotta put together a spare trans so I can take my car down the track and have one ready to go in as the current trans is noisy and has been for a year now .I still beat the shit out of it daily too .I'm gonna build a spare then see how I do at the track with the current trans if it makes it .As long as I have a spare ready it won't be so bad if it breaks .One day when I am big pimpin like you lmao I'll have a built trans .Thanks for the input

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Corners lol I am all about straight line racing I just wanna good LSD and the Mfactory seems like a good choice .I gotta put together a spare trans so I can take my car down the track and have one ready to go in as the current trans is noisy and has been for a year now .I still beat the shit out of it daily too .I'm gonna build a spare then see how I do at the track with the current trans if it makes it .As long as I have a spare ready it won't be so bad if it breaks .One day when I am big pimpin like you lmao I'll have a built trans .Thanks for the input
    Lmfao @ big pimpin. I just have some peace of mind now. That's all. Shits tuff tho. I'll see you during cruise week and let you feel the trans out for yourself. You'll be placing an order that day. HAHA. GOOD LUCK AT THE TRACK MAN. keep us updated on that. And I would recommend the Mfactory to you

Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    Lmfao @ big pimpin. I just have some peace of mind now. That's all. Shits tuff tho. I'll see you during cruise week and let you feel the trans out for yourself. You'll be placing an order that day. HAHA. GOOD LUCK AT THE TRACK MAN. keep us updated on that. And I would recommend the Mfactory to you

You better get up with me when your here this time .I will probably have the stock trans with lsd ready to go by then but I would like to see how those gears feel and sound on the street .

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You better get up with me when your here this time .I will probably have the stock trans with lsd ready to go by then but I would like to see how those gears feel and sound on the street .
    I'll need your number again but I'll definitely get up with you when we're there in May. 16-18th. I'm continually breaking my damn phones so I've got no numbers from when we last talked.

Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    I'll need your number again but I'll definitely get up with you when we're there in May. 16-18th. I'm continually breaking my damn phones so I've got no numbers from when we last talked.

I sent ya a pm with my number

Feedback Score
    i have a M-factory LSD. I guess it gets the job done.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BuBBaSBuBBLE View Post
    i have a M-factory LSD. I guess it gets the job done.
    Is there something you don't like about it ?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    Is there something you don't like about it ?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    I mean both tires spin. But I have a k24 boosted now and the torque steer gets a lil scary. Lol. Especially with LSD. Pulls me everywhere. As far as cornering I really don't get crazy on turns.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast