Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My06_types build thread...Finally getting somewhere....

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sweet, the water lines would have came out the hard line that came out the thermostat housing.

It would've had 2 ports for coolant.
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    Hmm. So I need to buy the k tuned thermostat housing? No way to make it work with stock thermostat housing huh?

Feedback Score
    Hmm actually looks like the k tuned won't help at all and doesn't have a location for the heater hose to the upper radiator housing..

How would one hook those up.. it's two hoses. So I'm guessing one in and one out...

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by My06_types View Post
    Well here is how the intake manifold looks...

Went ahead and deleted the heater lines as well..

also. [MENTION=28]Spaz[/MENTION] quick question...

HR TB.. what did you do with the extra hole on the throttle body next to map sensor? Came with plugs but done fit snug and have a thread hole in the center..

Also I guess you can't take the cruise cable throttle off the tb huh? The bracket comes off so I figured you could remove the throttle part but seems not possible..

hope everyone enjoys!
    For the Throttle body it should have came with two of the black circle star looking pieces. Those go on top of the plug to secure them
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hmm. So I need to buy the k tuned thermostat housing? No way to make it work with stock thermostat housing huh?
    Hmm actually looks like the k tuned won't help at all and doesn't have a location for the heater hose to the upper radiator housing..

How would one hook those up.. it's two hoses. So I'm guessing one in and one out...
    yea i dont think the ktuned pc would work.

i mean worst case scenario u dont run them,

lots of ppl i know dont.
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    Yea.. just figure it's gotta be there for a reason so I might as well run it how it was intended for warranty and reliability sake..

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yea.. just figure it's gotta be there for a reason so I might as well run it how it was intended for warranty and reliability sake..
    i hear ya

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well this is how my shifter will be sitting...so everyone can see her beauty..

Now... who has installed an efr turbo or turbo that is water cooled.?.

Where are the coolant lines suppose to be routed to?

Also why did my kit not come with the return plate that mounts to the turbo? I have the 3/8 to 10an but not the plate that mounts to it..

I have my coolant lines tapped into my throttle body coolant lines, you really can tap anywhere as long as you don't screw up the flow of the coolant around the car. Doesn't matter which side of the turbo is the feed, just an in and out.
    I would definitely run them, turbo was designed for them to be in place, and it allows you to never need to let the car idle before shutting off, it's nice.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    I have a quick question and was wanting the opinion from some of the turbo gurus. What wastegate spring pressure do you most use and what would be best for 550 whp on pump and 750whp on c16?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast