Page 171 of 205 FirstFirst ... 71121161171181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2049

Thread: *CHAT* Nice weather, Club RSX bans, K-Swapped GTR, a Unicorn and will Rob's car ever be done chat

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmenjoi33 View Post
    dont tell me how to live!

that guy is funny.....enough said.

Would a big twin screw setup whine at idle like the corvettes and mustangs do? That is one thing I love about those setups lol.
    I'm pretty sure they only when at idle if you don't have the bypass valve installed. So you could just remove that. But that's a lot of extra wear and tear. I may be mistaken though...
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaano18 View Post
    You guys are awesome. Thanks for the advice! hopefully the tranny will come before the weekend so i can spend Saturday tearing it open. Just need to pick up a 14mm allen and snap ring pliers. I have the helms handy but still just wanted to make sure i knew what was going on before i dove into it
    Ya it's really not so bad, just pay attention and reference the DIY frequently very helpful. This was my first time doing anything like this and everything works great for me. Trans shifts perfect. I replaced all the bearings while I was in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottled Morphine View Post
    quaife has one

#fastest of the hypothetical/ prospective car crew member #1
    Ya it's like $10k+

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    I'm pretty sure they only when at idle if you don't have the bypass valve installed. So you could just remove that. But that's a lot of extra wear and tear. I may be mistaken though...

Ya it's really not so bad, just pay attention and reference the DIY frequently very helpful. This was my first time doing anything like this and everything works great for me. Trans shifts perfect. I replaced all the bearings while I was in there.

Ya it's like $10k+
    what you mean like installation included? I was quoted 7k. A grand or so over the Ppg full 1-4 with cuff and without final drive.

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    what you mean like installation included? I was quoted 7k. A grand or so over the Ppg full 1-4 with cuff and without final drive.

Maybe I was wrong but I thought the last time I saw one of those priced it was $13k

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Maybe I was wrong but I thought the last time I saw one of those priced it was $13k
    That's wild. I know someone has like a gm auto trans bolted up top a k series. it's nuts.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just realized I apply hair spray as if I'm painting something. Score!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    and it doesnt hold shit for power really. Only rated for 500 hp. Thats all good when its gear x and you wanna risk the 2k, but im not risking the 7-10k it is for that trans.

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's wild. I know someone has like a gm auto trans bolted up top a k series. it's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rmenjoi33 View Post
    and it doesnt hold shit for power really. Only rated for 500 hp. Thats all good when its gear x and you wanna risk the 2k, but im not risking the 7-10k it is for that trans.
    Ya that stuff is too rich for my blood. I'll stick with my treated stock gears.

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    Ordered a radiator T brace from RSXPARTSMAN on facebook and it came in more fucking bent than the one I already had!

Page 171 of 205 FirstFirst ... 71121161171181 ... LastLast