Page 32 of 205 FirstFirst ... 22324282132 ... LastLast

Thread: *CHAT* Nice weather, Club RSX bans, K-Swapped GTR, a Unicorn and will Rob's car ever be done chat

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    Well just waking up, working on so many cars till fucking 7am cause all the hellafag kids wanna get there cars ready for springest SMH
    What were you doing on the cars?

Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
    What were you doing on the cars?

Lets see, installed lcas on a ek hatch (both trailing arm bolts broke on both sides so had to drill them out WOW), installed complete air ride and wheels and tires on a jetta and audi, put a front end on a s2k (dont buy j's racing rep fenders they dont line up worth shit), dropped full invidia exhaust on it next, tapped it off and plasti-dipped the whole thing (and had a most shittiest gun to spray it with SMH)

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Lets see, installed lcas on a ek hatch (both trailing arm bolts broke on both sides so had to drill them out WOW), installed complete air ride and wheels and tires on a jetta and audi, put a front end on a s2k (dont buy j's racing rep fenders they dont line up worth shit), dropped full invidia exhaust on it next, tapped it off and plasti-dipped the whole thing (and had a most shittiest gun to spray it with SMH)
    Sounds like you work fast my friend. That's quite the list to do in a day.

Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    Sounds like you work fast my friend. That's quite the list to do in a day.

Yea just me and my buddy, and shit i don't think we started till 2-3pm........ The bags took the most of the time, do not ever worth on German cars, they suck ass completely, if them shits were hondas could had them done in an hour lol lol lol

The bags were pretty cool once we installed them and i played around with them for a little, but them setups are expensive as fuck o_0, oh and i loved his deathtrap wheels, 17x9 with 215/35's, then he mad ones not holding air properly cause the bead ain't set right, i mean come on thats not made for the rim bro lol lol

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Damn. Lol that's quick work. I usually take forever except when it comes to pulling the motor. That's cake work now same with rebuilding the trans.

Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    Yea just me and my buddy, and shit i don't think we started till 2-3pm........ The bags took the most of the time, do not ever worth on German cars, they suck ass completely, if them shits were hondas could had them done in an hour lol lol lol

The bags were pretty cool once we installed them and i played around with them for a little, but them setups are expensive as fuck o_0, oh and i loved his deathtrap wheels, 17x9 with 215/35's, then he mad ones not holding air properly cause the bead ain't set right, i mean come on thats not made for the rim bro lol lol
    Now come and fix my car

Feedback Score

I use to work at Mercedes and I am about to go back, it sucks but the Money is like something you will never make working on Hondas
    Damn. Lol that's quick work. I usually take forever except when it comes to pulling the motor. That's cake work now same with rebuilding the trans.

i am glad to hear that last part

Feedback Score
    went to cici's for a co-workers last day, had a bacon and tatter tots pizza OMG heaven. Little do they know I'll be gone soon too

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    went to cici's for a co-workers last day, had a bacon and tatter tots pizza OMG heaven. Little do they know I'll be gone soon too
    Whys that?

Tire slayer

Feedback Score

No Pete your slow...... Get on these guys level of speed >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juZ1GZMasLQ

Quote Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post
    Now come and fix my car
    Bring parts and car and ill do it for free

I use to work at Mercedes and I am about to go back, it sucks but the Money is like something you will never make working on Hondas

i am glad to hear that last part
    Yea first time taking wheels off the VW and the whole lug and stud is built into one piece, im like WTF is this shit lol lol Then trying to line up heavy ass hellagay rims with no studs is a pain in the ass lol lol

Now that just sounds like crack cocaine lol lol

Page 32 of 205 FirstFirst ... 22324282132 ... LastLast