Page 159 of 205 FirstFirst ... 59109149159169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2049

Thread: *CHAT* Nice weather, Club RSX bans, K-Swapped GTR, a Unicorn and will Rob's car ever be done chat

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Shoulda kept it

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Shoulda kept it
    I still have it mostly in lol....... I broke that top line that runs across the motor when I was pulling my motor

I brought EP3 lines from Adrian to fix it....... I just need to install the lines and charge the system and I'm good

This was my test though cause it broke in February. If i make it through the summer, I'm buying a rotrex during the fall

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    I still have it mostly in lol....... I broke that top line that runs across the motor when I was pulling my motor

I brought EP3 lines from Adrian to fix it....... I just need to install the lines and charge the system and I'm good

This was my test though cause it broke in February. If i make it through the summer, I'm buying a rotrex during the fall
    Ha, I can't do it! I need my AC. I work in a restaurant and have to wear all black, long sleeve dress clothes, so on days like this, that AC is cranking!

Feedback Score
    Ha, I can't do it! I need my AC. I work in a restaurant and have to wear all black, long sleeve dress clothes, so on days like this, that AC is cranking!
    It has not been bad through honestly like I thought it woulda been...... I mean outta this whole year I've had maybe 2-3 days where I'm like shit I miss my AC. Its only bad in traffic cause once your moving I really haven't had the need for it.

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    It has not been bad through honestly like I thought it woulda been...... I mean outta this whole year I've had maybe 2-3 days where I'm like shit I miss my AC. Its only bad in traffic cause once your moving I really haven't had the need for it.
    Yea but the worst of summer is still to come! If I didn't work where I did I could probably live without the AC, but it's just so nice.

Feedback Score
    Yea but the worst of summer is still to come! If I didn't work where I did I could probably live without the AC, but it's just so nice.
    Yea I know July is still gotta get here

But this is what I'm thinking....... Yes there maybe be some bad days but when you go from 200hp to 400hp AC can kiss my ass for those couple of days lol lol....... Cause when you put your foot to the floor you know your gonna smile

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Now that I have your attention, I wanted to inform you guys/girls of this thread: http://www.boostedk20.com/forums/thr...out-Remodeling

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post

Now that I have your attention, I wanted to inform you guys/girls of this thread: http://www.boostedk20.com/forums/thr...out-Remodeling
    I'm glad the site is growing, great group of knowledgeable guys here

#fastest of the hypothetical/ prospective car crew member #1

Feedback Score
    for Nudez follow me on IG @joeyjazmines

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    sweeet
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Page 159 of 205 FirstFirst ... 59109149159169 ... LastLast