Page 152 of 205 FirstFirst ... 52102142152162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2049

Thread: *CHAT* Nice weather, Club RSX bans, K-Swapped GTR, a Unicorn and will Rob's car ever be done chat

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaano18 View Post
    Ofcourse stage 5 engine harness, stage 14 headlight harness and stage 42 s2k harness! i got you!
    but really, what would you charge me for these things! Id rather have someone who knows what they are doing do it. I dont trust myself.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmenjoi33 View Post
    but really, what would you charge me for these things! Id rather have someone who knows what they are doing do it. I dont trust myself.
    lol I understand. Honestly, it all depends on how far you want to go with the first 2. An s2k cluster wiring is just a jumper so its only one option.

for the engine harness, raychem? techflex? mil spec plug? contrawinding? breakout boots? extra connectors for sensors (boost solenoid, aem gauges)?
    or just a cleanup job with techflex and everything stays the same? Over valve cover or factory routing?

for the headlight harness, same questions as above but... ac, abs, fan switch, or srs? also where do you want your fusebox (this is the most important part)

you can pm with exactly what you're looking for and we can talk.

Like I said on instagram, ill give a good deal to any bk20 members.
    Need Parts? Click HERE

Wanna learn some wiring?
    Click HERE

PM me for wiring supplies and inquiries

Feedback Score
    lol I understand. Honestly, it all depends on how far you want to go with the first 2. An s2k cluster wiring is just a jumper so its only one option.

for the engine harness, raychem? techflex? mil spec plug? contrawinding? breakout boots? extra connectors for sensors (boost solenoid, aem gauges)?
    or just a cleanup job with techflex and everything stays the same? Over valve cover or factory routing?

for the headlight harness, same questions as above but... ac, abs, fan switch, or srs? also where do you want your fusebox (this is the most important part)

Yeah, you just spoke spanish to me man lol.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, you just spoke spanish to me man lol.
    haha my bad, it made sense in my head. I have no problem explaining what everything means if you want a break down of what everything exactly is and the naughty things i would do to your harness lol
    Need Parts? Click HERE

Wanna learn some wiring?
    Click HERE

Feedback Score
    haha my bad, it made sense in my head. I have no problem explaining what everything means if you want a break down of what everything exactly is and the naughty things i would do to your harness lol
    lol, well I would prob get it done sometime over winter, when this motor build takes place.

Feedback Score
    lol, well I would prob get it done sometime over winter, when this motor build takes place.
    Works for me, my motor is still out of my car so i really cant make a engine harness at this precise moment since i have no way of taking measurements. By the then i should have my motor in and ready to roll with building a harnesss. S2k harness is whenever you are ready I can whip one up
    Need Parts? Click HERE

Wanna learn some wiring?
    Click HERE

Feedback Score

Omg, I am doing my headlight harness right now while I am slow at work. So much easier than the dash harness. Night and day difference.

Feedback Score
    Works for me, my motor is still out of my car so i really cant make a engine harness at this precise moment since i have no way of taking measurements. By the then i should have my motor in and ready to roll with building a harnesss. S2k harness is whenever you are ready I can whip one up
    I would love an AP2 S2K harness for my 2005. Then I can get rid of my DC5R cluster.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
    Omg, I am doing my headlight harness right now while I am slow at work. So much easier than the dash harness. Night and day difference.
    Right?!! its even better when you dont have abs because thats a lot wires you get to remove

Quote Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
    I would love an AP2 S2K harness for my 2005. Then I can get rid of my DC5R cluster.
    Im working on an 05-06 AP2 cluster swap right now for a friend of mine. Found out that you don't need a speedohealer which makes it a little better
    Need Parts? Click HERE

Wanna learn some wiring?
    Click HERE

Feedback Score
    still need to figure out what all I need, spare bezel, s2k cluster, your harness and the ktuned all in one thing right?