Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryaano's v.1 Turbo Progress Build

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    o hey buddy gm!!
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    One of the most recent side projects for the build i've been working on, but slacking a little bit with is a cut away center console with battery kill switch mounted in the back. I do plan on using the ktuned shifter and a staging break so the cut away will definitely give me some room to have both. and definitely don't want to hide it. And the kill switch mounted in the back just because i was bored and seemed like a good idea lol

Still in progress, the only thing left is to fill the small dimples, and attach a floor part to the base of the console so you dont see car metal, it will wrap around the contour of the shifter, and probably texture paint it when its all nice and smooth. I'll post more pics when i finish up the work

If i happen to mess this up, which i probably will because i've had to start over on it a couple of times, ill just stick to the type-r console lol
    Last edited by ryaano18; 03-12-2014 at 07:23 PM.
    Need Parts? Click HERE

Wanna learn some wiring?
    Click HERE

PM me for wiring supplies and inquiries

Feedback Score
    or just sell me your type r. Ive always wanted one.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmenjoi33 View Post
    or just sell me your type r. Ive always wanted one.
    Heck no, took me 6 months to find one for a decent price lol
    Need Parts? Click HERE

Wanna learn some wiring?
    Click HERE

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaano18 View Post
    Heck no, took me 6 months to find one for a decent price lol
    lol yeah everyone wants $$$$

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    i tried to do a cool gauge setup in my ITR center console but gave up. lol
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    One of the most recent side projects for the build i've been working on, but slacking a little bit with is a cut away center console with battery kill switch mounted in the back. I do plan on using the ktuned shifter and a staging break so the cut away will definitely give me some room to have both. and definitely don't want to hide it. And the kill switch mounted in the back just because i was bored and seemed like a good idea lol

Still in progress, the only thing left is to fill the small dimples, and attach a floor part to the base of the console so you dont see car metal, it will wrap around the contour of the shifter, and probably texture paint it when its all nice and smooth. I'll post more pics when i finish up the work

If i happen to mess this up, which i probably will because i've had to start over on it a couple of times, ill just stick to the type-r console lol
    what did you fill the console with? i was talking to adam and Dan about this yesterday lol i just gotta figure out what i will use to cover the console with...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    what did you fill the console with? i was talking to adam and Dan about this yesterday lol i just gotta figure out what i will use to cover the console with...
    I have a thread on here where i talk about the stuff used to do parts like these if that helps. I posted it in the DIY interior section.

But basically, I used 1/8 abs plastic that you can buy in sheets and cut that to size, then I use norton's speedgrip to attach and fill. Hope that helps
    Need Parts? Click HERE

Wanna learn some wiring?
    Click HERE

Feedback Score
    I have a thread on here where i talk about the stuff used to do parts like these if that helps. I posted it in the DIY interior section.

But basically, I used 1/8 abs plastic that you can buy in sheets and cut that to size, then I use norton's speedgrip to attach and fill. Hope that helps
    gotcha! i was going to do some carbon fiber sheets but its too damn expensive for me to mess up lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    gotcha! i was going to do some carbon fiber sheets but its too damn expensive for me to mess up lol
    Would be cheaper to just wrap it with carbon fiber vinyl or something after you're finished. Ive wasted so much abs sheets doing little projects like these, i can't imagine how much carbon sheets i would have wasted lol
    Need Parts? Click HERE

Wanna learn some wiring?
    Click HERE

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast