Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast

Thread: Dat Guy with the Base RSX

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    hmmmmm, i dont experince wheel hop in my beast nor my buds 700+rsx, not sure what your intensions might be.

Does that rsx have motor mounts, solid bushings, coil overs the whole 9 yards
    Idk just trying to see if you actually feel a difference with them because they were night and day on my ek coupe, but idk about solid bushings but it does have solid mounts and Tein SS-P coils

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    and what are your intentions as for mounting them, its hard enough we have that huge ass subframe there already
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    and what are your intentions as for mounting them, its hard enough we have that huge ass subframe there already
    Basically making the same setup as a normal traction bar setup is constructed but at an angle so that during full lock you dont come into issues with fitment

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's sounds tough getting crammed up in there
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    a friend of mine has done it. he took them back off as they didn't do anything for the rsx of his. he had the fastest all motor street rsx back in 2007-2009.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    UPDATE:

Pretty much finished with the front splitter project, just need two brackets welded for final install and I should be good to go, but putting that on hold for now because its gonna be in the way for second project

Mocking up some traction bars for the RSX chassis....... Not sure how much night and day difference for N/A guys but "theoretically" it should work....... Once fabbed imma test them on a 500+whp RSX to see if they can cut down on some wheel hop or make a difference on a boosted setup
    I don't have any wheel hop all I have are lowest rated mounts, lca bushings, and coils.

Feedback Score
    That's sounds tough getting crammed up in there
    Yea well see, if it doesn't work just trash the idea....... Ain't hurting in trying it.

Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
    a friend of mine has done it. he took them back off as they didn't do anything for the rsx of his. he had the fastest all motor street rsx back in 2007-2009.
    Yea I'm pretty confident they wont do much on my car if anything, but hey maybe it might you never know. But then again I have more fun drawing up the stuff and fabbing it ya know. Just to say you did it and tried it is all that matters.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    Yea well see, if it doesn't work just trash the idea....... Ain't hurting in trying it.

Yea I'm pretty confident they wont do much on my car if anything, but hey maybe it might you never know. But then again I have more fun drawing up the stuff and fabbing it ya know. Just to say you did it and tried it is all that matters.
    true. but I just don't see the need in our style front suspension. Especially with the spherical LCA bushings

sent from my bomb ass Galaxy s5
    #doyouevenshiftbro
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
    true. but I just don't see the need in our style front suspension. Especially with the spherical LCA bushings

sent from my bomb ass Galaxy s5
    #doyouevenshiftbro
    Yea but "theoretically" it should still increase stiffness, maybe not on noticeable difference because of the way our front control arms are setup. But it shouldn't decrease the handling in any way if that makes sense ya know.

Feedback Score
    I mean your talking to the guy who re-wired his car and deleted the roof lights on the ceiling trying to shave another fucking ounce LMAO

EVERY little mod counts

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast