Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new members leaving ClubRSX and joining a stupid-free forum

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
    90mm straight pipe? All the way back? TF . lol

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Cage plus radio member #1
    yes, its brack steve proven that his setup needs more flow then yours pete.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmenjoi33 View Post
    Orly?

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
    90mm straight pipe? All the way back? TF . lol

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Yea running custom race header to a 3" collector, then opens up to 90mm all the way back to a muffler I cut off a supra exhaust.

This is an old video when I had the SSR race header with welded on 3" collector hooked up to same exhaust, sounds the same its just new header has bigger primaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRIzirrbaAw

Blah blah blah......... Not trying to talk down on anyone's setup. Its just I love designing my own stuff from scratch because its a good challenge. If it makes sense on paper due to heat and flow testing, all you have to do is build it and "theoretically" it should work if built correct. I mean you know how many intakes I designed and built (hundreds), before I got one that's damn near perfect. I can ride around in a down pour with a 4" stack out my bumper and still not get a drop in my motor.

It doesn't even give crazy gains through out the entire powerband like it would on a turbo car. I thought I would lose power down low but surprisingly it didn't gain or lose anything under 6.5k. The tune stayed the exact same, only after that the graph started to split and gained a few more top end by upgrading. I mean after said and done was it worth the money spend for the little gain up top, probably not, cause 3" would have been just fine for my setup. But that's just the fun in learning and building and testing things ya know.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
    Yea running custom race header to a 3" collector, then opens up to 90mm all the way back to a muffler I cut off a supra exhaust.

This is an old video when I had the SSR race header with welded on 3" collector hooked up to same exhaust, sounds the same its just new header has bigger primaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRIzirrbaAw

Blah blah blah......... Not trying to talk down on anyone's setup. Its just I love designing my own stuff from scratch because its a good challenge. If it makes sense on paper due to heat and flow testing, all you have to do is build it and "theoretically" it should work if built correct. I mean you know how many intakes I designed and built (hundreds), before I got one that's damn near perfect. I can ride around in a down pour with a 4" stack out my bumper and still not get a drop in my motor.

It doesn't even give crazy gains through out the entire powerband like it would on a turbo car. I thought I would lose power down low but surprisingly it didn't gain or lose anything under 6.5k. The tune stayed the exact same, only after that the graph started to split and gained a few more top end by upgrading. I mean after said and done was it worth the money spend for the little gain up top, probably not, cause 3" would have been just fine for my setup. But that's just the fun in learning and building and testing things ya know.
    No problem with that, I just like to give people hard times. Everyone is trying to make their car fast amd im just sitting here making mine look fast lol.

Feedback Score
    No problem with that, I just like to give people hard times. Everyone is trying to make their car fast amd im just sitting here making mine look fast lol.
    But it still looks slow...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
    But it still looks slow...
    GTR slow

Junior Member SouthBay Fuel Injectors's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    Welcome aboard to all the "new guys". We just joined a few months ago as well. You'll find that this is a great site with knowledgeable and friendly members. If any of you need injectors, fuel pumps, etc check out the forum e-store

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    ^awww shucks thanks
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthBay Fuel Injectors View Post
    Welcome aboard to all the "new guys". We just joined a few months ago as well. You'll find that this is a great site with knowledgeable and friendly members. If any of you need injectors, fuel pumps, etc check out the forum e-store
    Yea i found people have common sense within the first 5 min of getting on here lol hahaha

But yea i would like fuel upgrades, but my fuel system is already overdone for my setup with deatchwerks injectors and deatchwerks pump lmao

Junior Member SouthBay Fuel Injectors's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    Well, I wouldn't get to crazy with the "common sense" thing, but they are a great group.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 11 ... LastLast