I had these retro'd on my 04-05 CTR Headlights. I decide since i had two set of CTR headlights to make one set into a custom velocity stack intake port. I wasn't using these on the car cause the housing of the headlight had damage and looked like shit. I was going to restore them and flip them but I gave up hope trying to find just the inner housing. With that being said I'm parting them out cause i only need the housing. I only ran them on the car for 3 weeks.

Product: OEM TSX Projectors with Shrouds, bulbs, and Plug and Play HID adapters.

Condition:

Lens:I tried to take pictures of the lens but it was hard to get. Some dust could use a proper clean.

Shrouds: One is modded, once installed you can't see it.( right one, on the left side in the 1st pic.) One thread housing is broken BUT the screw threads in not problem and hold nice and tight(see pic 4). Once has some small scratches on the outter end. They to need to be whipped off.

Projector housing: Lots on silicon gunk on the backs. It rubs off with your thumb. I gave up after a while cause my thumb was getting raw. There was a fuck ton more then what is left.

Bulbs:There was a recall on my EP on the combination switch melting and cut all power to the headlights. I dunno if they still work, cause my headlights went out and before i took the car to honda i took them off. i figure they're a freebie. If they do then your set, if not you need to buy D2C HID bulbs. That is when i took the headlights off.
Adapters: Perfect, only used for 3 weeks.

Price: $300 Shipped for it all.

Payment: Paypal only. You cover fees or gift, up to you.

Shipping: It will go out on a business day via UPS ground

Contact Info: You can PM here or E-mail at Majorjones2319@Gmail.com

Pictures: