Thread: EMUSA Build in the 808!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

EMUSA Build in the 808!

What's up from ephatch, this is my build thread I started over there and wanted to share the love over here.
    I am now in the middle of my etune, and so far so good. I will update some pics, and give some of the inside things I learned along the way. Thanks for checking it out!

So here we go kiddies, one nother EMUSA build. I am an EP3 noob, only had my ride for about a year and a half.....it has changed ma life.

Big ups to AKEP's sticky, Ephatch, all the other kiddies who boosted and lived to tell about it, and NewBrazza. He's hand fed me info and after peeping his build thread made me pull the trigger to boost! Check his thread it's dope, this one will be similar hopefully hitting some of the things his did and didn't. Being a newb I had all the same old questions, and some that were only answered by badgering people and hours and hours of research, and still need to know more! So hopefully this will help some of you.

Here it is......Finally after the post office lost it then found it......the box!

Let's get this party started

Everything came packaged nice, it seems that I have all my parts and they are correct, I feel blessed...

Waste gate feels nice not to cheap, next up the oil feed line.

Type RS Blow off Valve, though it was suppose to be an HKS knock off, but it still fits the already welded flange.

As some I think has said before definitely needs to be cleaned up

Intercooler was nicely packaged, not banged up, and I got my mounting brackets. eeeeeeeyeeeeaaaahhhh

The mani was boxed nice as well, looks pretty good too.

Now, the down pipe welds, look nice, I got the shop ready have to modify the down pipe to a three bolt flange and cut it to fit, also have a custom 2.5" being made for it as well, for now, after a bit I will go TKeller 3 inch all the way through......

Intercooler piping was all there with the correct fittings as well!

The return line, I am going to tap my pan, but the fitting they give is aluminum, so maybe honda bond and some JB? Or a steel fitting welded.

And of course the Snail, well packaged to I might add..........

Coupler for the TB 2.5" to 3" EMUSA Special, doesn't come with the kit.

VMS Manifold block, not necessary but looks good and hopefully will help keep the vac lines clean...

And some other goodies, MAC solenoid (which I think I have the install down!), Down pipe from Ebay (Newbrazza, After I ordered it I realized it was just like yours doh! So I am sure I will have to trim it.) And glow shift specials, with the pillar kit they assured fit the Ep3...Sike! Got a universal on the way..

For the fuel set up. Deatchwerks 600cc injectors, and 65c fuel pump. (maybe I'm lazy but I like the plug-n-play)

And the scragglers, the tp8, oil restrictor(not shown) which I am not exactly sure where to hook it up!, and Banjo bolt..just in case.

And..the engine bay, before we go to work on it..........RBC taking up so much room!(Fujita short ram, DIY JDM wrinkle paint valve, on the downside greedy cat back exhaust TIC, and Tein suspension with exedy stage one)

That's just about everything you need, except of course Kpro, which is already behind my glove box, some heat wrap, vac hose, and I got some chrome zips for the heat wrap etc. Oh and I will also be going to ACE to get my zinc metric bolts as apposed to what comes with the kit. I am hoping to prep and start the build tomorrow, wish me luck, I am hoping to be diligent enough to take pictures of everything, and especially the things I had a lot of questions about, being a newb and all. If I am missing something to start please to all you OG's let me know, hopefully this will be as helpful as AKEP's and Newbrazza's post were to me.
    Last edited by ep808; 02-08-2014 at 08:56 PM.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!