Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread: The Venting Thread (no pun intended)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
    Definitely planned on making a cheap vs real

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Cage plus radio member #1
    well cheap vs m factory need a quaife in there now! well idk how the mfactory stacks up to the quaife or wavetrac

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    well cheap vs m factory need a quaife in there now! well idk how the mfactory stacks up to the quaife or wavetrac
    I bet I could email Mfactory and get a response. No such luck with the obx. That's real enough for me. And if this diff ever gives me a problem then I'll know which one to get. Lol

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    I bet I could email Mfactory and get a response. No such luck with the obx. That's real enough for me. And if this diff ever gives me a problem then I'll know which one to get. Lol

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    hopefully no trouble comes from this one man, i have a quaife but i bought it brand new for the price of the mfactory so i couldn't pass that up

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    hopefully no trouble comes from this one man, i have a quaife but i bought it brand new for the price of the mfactory so i couldn't pass that up
    Deff can't pass up that deal man! I quotidian trade a testicle for it and a 3/4 Ppg dog set. Lol

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    MFactory stacks up very well. And they have a lifetime warranty on their parts.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You know, it's crazy how time flies and life passes. Its astonishing looking back at years of progress (or attempted progress) and seeing how time and perspective changed you. My example is college grades. I will post grades from my college career from 2007-13.
    B+ B C A, A C B+ B A, C A B B B+, B+ A A C B A [graduate and now to a different university] D A D C+ C, C F B F, A A B+ A A, B+ A A A A, A A A A, A A A A A.
    You can see the two dips in my college career. One is from a change of 25-30 people in a class to 250-300. The other is a motorcycle accident. And I finished off like a champ. It's crazy how things go into perspective.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    You know, it's crazy how time flies and life passes. Its astonishing looking back at years of progress (or attempted progress) and seeing how time and perspective changed you. My example is college grades. I will post grades from my college career from 2007-13.
    B+ B C A, A C B+ B A, C A B B B+, B+ A A C B A [graduate and now to a different university] D A D C+ C, C F B F, A A B+ A A, B+ A A A A, A A A A, A A A A A.
    You can see the two dips in my college career. One is from a change of 25-30 people in a class to 250-300. The other is a motorcycle accident. And I finished off like a champ. It's crazy how things go into perspective.
    Oh I hear that man. I have to tip my hat off to you for sticking in there.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3