Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast

Thread: Suki build

Feedback Score
    i like performance and track style cars, my goal is to do aftermarket turbo on a vehicle i own, then i starting making a connection with the rsx

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanket View Post
    i like performance and track style cars, my goal is to do aftermarket turbo on a vehicle i own, then i starting making a connection with the rsx
    Thats awesome! How far do you think you'll take your build? Performance and/or aesthetics

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    i dont know how much further i will go, im not shooting for high hp, i already peaked out the turbo which is gt3071 .63 ar, very quick spool, the next thing on list ppg gear set, and LSD, and later on build the head, and as far aesthetics i just ordered Top one Side splitters, and front lip splitter, and have rear j's rep diffuser because our roads are not good enough to have authentic. I am wanting to do J's Racing Gt wing. Interior on list is full black swap, and roll cage. I just picked up rotora calipers from a friend just don't know what color to go with.

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If you're going to do head work, IMO you should swap to the larger A/R on the turbine side as that .63 A/R is very likely holding you back.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    i dont know how much further i will go, im not shooting for high hp, i already peaked out the turbo which is gt3071 .63 ar, very quick spool, the next thing on list ppg gear set, and LSD, and later on build the head, and as far aesthetics i just ordered Top one Side splitters, and front lip splitter, and have rear j's rep diffuser because our roads are not good enough to have authentic. I am wanting to do J's Racing Gt wing. Interior on list is full black swap, and roll cage. I just picked up rotora calipers from a friend just don't know what color to go with.
    Nice, make sure you get your PPG's from the group buy on here. Best deal around, I hope I have the dough when I get my taxes back! Which LSD are you thinking of getting?
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    If you're going to do head work, IMO you should swap to the larger A/R on the turbine side as that .63 A/R is very likely holding you back.
    THIS!!! Whether you do head work or not, swap to an .82AR hot side. .63 is way too restrictive past 6,000rpm man.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    some good advice right there
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    I have to save up money for ppg and im thinking quaife. I probably upgrade to gtx3076 with .82 ar

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have to save up money for ppg and im thinking quaife. I probably upgrade to gtx3076 with .82 ar
    You can swap to an .82 for like $400, just need to buy a different turbine housing.

Feedback Score
    Oh okay thanks I just want to drive it for now and enjoy it

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Oh okay thanks I just want to drive it for now and enjoy it
    Enjoyment is key! But that could be a simple mod that you can do in the coming months to completely change the feel of the car! And it's cheap, compared to most other mods. Talk about a top-end difference! You'll pick up some power as well, although 476whp is still great with a .63 hotside!

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast