Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 51555 ... LastLast

Thread: *Turbo Chat Thread*

Feedback Score
    Garrett is already paid for and on the way

Feedback Score
    the 35r was alot more than the 6265 but opted for the 35r the car is done tuned and awesome .I love the spool and the power its and awesome set up with the twin scroll 35 r

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^ Nice, but the 35R was more in price than the 6265? It's only $20 or so more than the 30R (1,219 at evans-tuning IIRC). I wonder the overall difference between a single scroll and twin scroll 35R..

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    yeah i could have gotten a precision turbo cheaper than the 35r but opted for the garrett and the price difference in single and twin scroll is minimal

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Was it the non-ball bearing? That's the only way I could see that happening. The 5857BB is $1400 shipped brand new (lowest I can find it) and the 35R is still like 1,239 from evans.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    I could have bought precisions for a deal from somebody who wanted to give me a deal due to previous issues we had .My Garrett cost me $1436 with a 106 a/r v banded and banjo fittings .I guess I paid a little more than Evans is selling them for but I had called ATP and a few other places .Makes me wonder if evans is selliing them cheap to move product or is unaware of a price increase .I like the Garrett glad I bought it and its not the first time I paid more for Quality parts !

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The price increase is on the new GTX series, not the older ones. If anything, the older ones would stay the same in price. However, from a sales point of view I can see why they would increase the price.

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Thread revival Anyone rocking a GTX series turbo on here?

Feedback Score
    I saw on a Evo forum a guy go from a gt35 to gtx35 and gained over 100hp

Does anyone know what's the difference between a single scroll and a twin scroll of an equal turbo?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I believe it, the new GTX turbos are pretty awesome. But, tuning with the 100+hp is very important. And here's the read up on twin-scroll vs single scroll topic http://www.modified.com/tech/modp-09...n/viewall.html

My Ruckus Build

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 51555 ... LastLast