Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 122232 ... LastLast

Thread: *Turbo Chat Thread*

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You think the star specs are too expensive?

Feedback Score
    I think they're pricey but seem worth the $. Why do you say it's $ down the drain fre$h? Wow, i've never used that many '$' in a single post.

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yea I thought they were a little pricey but they are by far the best tire I've ever used. They spin less with a turbo than my old summer tires spun when I was just bolt ons.

Feedback Score
    What are you gonna run in the winter months assuming you year round dd your civic?

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I do year round DD it. I want to get winter tires. I am trying really hard to get that guy in Pittsburgh to ship his wheels to me because they have winter tires on two and AS on the other two for like $300 which would be cheaper than buying 4 winter tires, and his tires should last at least one winter. If I can't get him to sell me his I'll keep looking on the forum till around november, and if at that point nothing has come up I'll just buy winter wheels from tire rack or something and have the star specs taken off.

Feedback Score
    Yea i have the same plan, keeping my eyes open for steelies with winter tires, but if that doesn't work ill dismount my hancooks and make the stock rims my winter setup.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So, turns out I need either a fuel return/FPR, or larger injectors... Might as well go with a fuel return but this is definitely going to be costly. Lead me in the right direction, fellow boosters!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    So, turns out I need either a fuel return/FPR, or larger injectors... Might as well go with a fuel return but this is definitely going to be costly. Lead me in the right direction, fellow boosters!
    Didn't I say that somewhere.....?

sent via spazatalk
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Damn you must be making some serious power with that gt3076 if you need a fuel return! Is your fpr crushed?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Why do you need to go fuel return? What size injectors you got? Also as soon as paypal fixes there problem with locking peoples bank account I will be a sponsor for a test period of two months. We can build you a fuel return.

Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 122232 ... LastLast