PDA

View Full Version : Proud to be a new sponsor

Boost Junkyz
11-11-2013, 11:41 PM
Hope all is well with everybody, my name is Daniel and am your new BoostedK20 sponsor.

I own and operate a company by the name of Boost Junkyz out in Phoenix, AZ. We are a fabrication company that specializes in forced induction however are not limited to the field. Anything from turbo manifolds to turbocharger sales, heck even laser etching and CNC parts. If you have a question and we cant solve it for you, im pretty sure we know someone who can!

My hope here is to meet as many new people as while helping myself and the community grow!

So please if any of you have any questions you can pm me here or email me dan@boostjunkyz.com

please check up on us in your vendor section as in the next few days we will get some activity going.

Thank you for your time & space.
:boostedk20:

monjarassi
11-11-2013, 11:46 PM
wow welcome.
Looking forward to doing business with yall in the near future

1SLOWFG2
11-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Yeah buddy! Great to see you on here

ksboi
11-12-2013, 12:28 AM
I am in the process of looking for a turbo kit also I will have to check this guy out....

Spaz
11-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Dan doubt you remember me. My name is Zack we talked several times about boosting my car. I will be in Phoenix next month was hoping to make a special trip to visit your shop. Thank you for joining out site. I really want to pick up your sick oil cap!

Also finally turbo charged my ride. But my piping is shit.. maybe i'll still get the car to you and have you fix it better.

ksboi
11-12-2013, 01:39 AM
Dan doubt you remember me. My name is Zack we talked several times about boosting my car. I will be in Phoenix next month was hoping to make a special trip to visit your shop. Thank you for joining out site. I really want to pick up your sick oil cap!

Also finally turbo charged my ride. But my piping is shit.. maybe i'll still get the car to you and have you fix it better.

Go check out my bosses shop!!!

MajorWeak
11-12-2013, 02:16 AM
Can't wait to see your products!

ksboi
11-12-2013, 02:28 AM
Can't wait to see your products!

I am running his kit and about to run everything he makes.

boosted_teg
11-12-2013, 02:37 AM
id like to see some manifolds ;)

Boost Junkyz
11-15-2013, 02:16 AM
Hey guys, thank you for the welcome!
Soooooo lets get some sponsor section threads going lol

echo3gulf
11-15-2013, 05:47 PM
I cant wait to get a manifold made!