PDA

View Full Version : Problem: Editing

06_typeS
02-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Is anyone else having problems editing their posts? When I hit the edit button, it just refreshes and loads back to the top of the page. It do not lead me into an edit screen. Soooo frustrating......

boosted_teg
02-09-2013, 12:19 PM
ive always had this problem

Si Speed 317
02-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Hmm.. I've never had this problem. Tapatalk, phone, tablet, or computer? Browser? And which sections is this happening?

boosted_teg
02-09-2013, 11:55 PM
computer, explorer. Remember i mentioned this to you before when i had posted a picture on here and couldnt edit it :P I just lived with it so far

BoostedK20
02-10-2013, 07:45 PM
ive always had this problem

Is anyone else having problems editing their posts? When I hit the edit button, it just refreshes and loads back to the top of the page. It do not lead me into an edit screen. Soooo frustrating......

computer, explorer. Remember i mentioned this to you before when i had posted a picture on here and couldnt edit it :P I just lived with it so far

Definitely need these answered, as I've never had this happen. Thanks Si Speed 317:

Hmm.. I've never had this problem. Tapatalk, phone, tablet, or computer? Browser? And which sections is this happening?
It might be due to usergroup changes, from VIP memberships to non-VIP, from ROTM to non-ROTM, etc. Let me know which areas (sub-forums) this occurs please, thank you. 06_typeS

06_typeS
02-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Seems To work fine on the iPad, just not when I'm using the laptop.

BoostedK20
02-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Seems To work fine on the iPad, just not when I'm using the laptop.

Sounds like it's due to your browser. IE? We typically use Chrome/Firefox, so it's definitely easily compatible with those two. IE tends to have issues that will work for it, and not work properly on the other two. Let me know

boosted_teg
02-10-2013, 11:48 PM
i just upgraded to firefox.. i think it solved the problem. I can edit my posts so far

BoostedK20
02-23-2013, 11:05 AM
boosted_teg 06_typeS After a lot of work and research, all minute issues are fixed! Everything is working perfectly on our end, if you notice any issues still, please let us know. Thank you guys