PDA

View Full Version : boostedk20.com stickers

instigator
02-04-2013, 02:14 PM
i hopped on your guys store front and ill be buying a few at the end of the week. i was just going to make sure it was alright that i make my own window banner since my car will primarily a street drag car. and i figured since ill be going to quite a few import events i might as well help get the word out.

i just wanted ot make sure this wouldnt step on anyones toes. if need be ill become a sponsored member or make a donation or what not ..just didnt wanna do it and than throw a picture on here and ruffle some feathers.:pray:

BoostedK20
02-04-2013, 03:47 PM
i hopped on your guys store front and ill be buying a few at the end of the week. i was just going to make sure it was alright that i make my own window banner since my car will primarily a street drag car. and i figured since ill be going to quite a few import events i might as well help get the word out.

i just wanted to make sure this wouldnt step on anyones toes. if need be ill become a sponsored member or make a donation or what not ..just didnt wanna do it and than throw a picture on here and ruffle some feathers.:pray:
Thanks for posting and inquiring. We always appreciate when members show their support. That's no problem at all, I'll PM you the details.