PDA

View Full Version : Top-Mount Manifolds

BoostedK20
04-05-2011, 01:55 PM
I currently have a TSI log manifold, but I want to push more power and less EGTs than my log setup, so I need a tubular manifold. SSA makes a tubular top-mount, but it's $1200 and several weeks as a wait time. I contacted JoTech, he said he doesn't want to make one (not sure why). Anyone know any other companies that make them? I saw OBX online, but that looks like a shotty manifold. Any companies want to chime in that could make one?
:turbosmiley:

PetefromtheStreets
04-05-2011, 01:58 PM
I currently have a TSI log manifold, but I want to push more power and less EGTs than my log setup, so I need a tubular manifold. SSA makes a tubular top-mount, but it's $1200 and several weeks as a wait time. I contacted JoTech, he said he doesn't want to make one (not sure why). Anyone know any other companies that make them? I saw OBX online, but that looks like a shotty manifold. Any companies want to chime in that could make one?
:turbosmiley:

"All in fabrication" makes a full race style turbo manifold. He's an awesome guy and has some sick skills with a welder. He's got a facebook page. Check him out.

Tapatalk FTMFW!

Si Speed 317
04-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Thanks Boosted, that post was mine. It wouldn't let me post it for some reason.

PetefromtheStreets
04-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Thanks Boosted, that post was mine. It wouldn't let me post it for some reason.

Ok same goes to you. Lol check out All In Fabrication. He's pretty sick. Go on Facebook and check out his pictures.

Tapatalk FTMFW!

Si Speed 317
04-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Ok same goes to you. Lol check out All In Fabrication. He's pretty sick. Go on Facebook and check out his pictures.

Tapatalk FTMFW!

I checked it out, he does some sick work! Any idea how to contact him?

PetefromtheStreets
04-05-2011, 05:46 PM
I checked it out, he does some sick work! Any idea how to contact him?

If you like his page your allowed to comment or post on his wall. He's pretty quick to get back to you as well. An check this out....he makes intercooler cores also. To whatever size you'd need. And he does it at a really cheap price. He quoted me like 70 bucks to vband my tb to my charge pipe including the v band.

Tapatalk FTMFW!

Si Speed 317
04-05-2011, 05:53 PM
If you like his page your allowed to comment or post on his wall. He's pretty quick to get back to you as well. An check this out....he makes intercooler cores also. To whatever size you'd need. And he does it at a really cheap price. He quoted me like 70 bucks to vband my tb to my charge pipe including the v band.

Tapatalk FTMFW!

Any idea where he's located?

PetefromtheStreets
04-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Any idea where he's located?

Oregon city

Tapatalk FTMFW!

Si Speed 317
06-22-2011, 11:27 AM
Update, I found a custom top-mount that SRT made for 07civicMD. It was his original manifold and it was laying around the shop so I bought it :thumb: I plan to put a GT3076R on soon.

PetefromtheStreets
06-22-2011, 01:06 PM
I thought you were having a manifold made?

Si Speed 317
06-23-2011, 11:14 AM
Was looking for it, but ended up not finding anyone good enough or willing to do it. This ended up working out much better anyway.

PetefromtheStreets
06-23-2011, 01:35 PM
Awesome. Glad to hear it. When are you expecting it to be done and tuned?

Si Speed 317
06-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Not sure, sticking with my current setup for a while though. 1300 for a new turbo is out of the question for now, I want to get new wheels first :thumb:

PetefromtheStreets
06-23-2011, 03:45 PM
Oh gotcha. That's cool. I'm gonna end up getting rpf1's or team dynamics. Either way they are gonna be 17x9's.