PDA

View Full Version : Website Bugs/Glitches

BoostedK20
03-20-2011, 03:00 PM
As of 3/18/11, there are certain bugs/glitches that we are working very hard on to fix as soon as possible. The list below contains current known bugs/glitches. If there are any that you don't see listed below, you may make a new thread about it.

Known bugs/glitches list:

None

Thank you for your help!

fre$h si
03-27-2011, 05:06 PM
Would it be possible to make a boosted k20 phone ap? That'd be dope

BoostedK20
03-27-2011, 06:12 PM
Would it be possible to make a boosted k20 phone ap? That'd be dope

Ap as in application? I don't have the experience to be able to create an application on a phone, but I made sure this is viewable from mobile phone's web browsers. However, there isn't a simple version for mobile phones. Most people have touch screen smart phones at this day and age, and I bet they're faster than the computer I'm using right now :rotfl::sadwavey:
fre$h si we do have Tapatalk though! Phenomenal app, works very well.

BoostedK20
02-19-2014, 01:59 PM
I finally figured out why our names haven't been showing up with the user information underneath our avatars in each post. I've been at this on and off for about 2 years now. It was an annoyance rather than an issue. So, our names are now displayed with each post.

If you don't see your name under your avatar, that's because it's not set! Once logged in, please go to User CP > Edit Profile and go to Name: and add your name!