PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Sandy Hits Northeast Coast

Si Speed 317
11-01-2012, 12:37 AM
If you haven't heard, Hurricane Sandy hit the northeast coast this past Monday, October 29th 2012. Myself, as well as several other members of this forum, were in areas that were unfortunately destroyed. My family and I are fine, no house damage and none to neighbors. However, we haven't had power since and many homes closer to the water have suffered horrible water damage and structural damage to their homes, cars, boats, and more. Several houses even went on fire and were unable to be put out due to flooded streets.
I have texted whoever I can, as cell service is scarce right now. Those I have heard from are fine, but I still have yet to hear back from some members. Please check in here so we know you're all okay!
I send out my best wishes that everyone and their family/friends/loved ones are ok

PetefromtheStreets
11-01-2012, 11:59 AM
We were hit in Baltimore but no where near what ocean city md and Delaware had suffered. I lost power for a day so It's just another day. But I can't say the same for the md shore line and Bay Area. Hope all is well.

Vdubkilla is an OC resident. Please check in.

aLmk
11-01-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm in northern Delaware so the storm was not bad for me. Just lots of rain, I didn't lose power at all. Hope all others are well!

fre$h si
11-03-2012, 06:40 AM
My boss was supposed to do a expo up there this week so I roll in to work Monday late af thinking he was there...his flight and the expo were canceled. U don't wanna know the kind of look he gave me. This is all ur fault sandy fck you!!!!

Si Speed 317
11-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Had you guys made it out ok, i'm going to PM vdubkilla to make sure he's ok. He was probably quadding hardcore during the storm with the mindset "0 fucks were given that day". On another note, a donation relief program was started by BoostedK20 to help those in need. You guys should donate if you can, see here: Hurricane Sandy 2012 Relief Donation Program (http://www.BoostedK20.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503)

PetefromtheStreets
11-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Had you guys made it out ok, i'm going to PM vdubkilla to make sure he's ok. He was probably quadding hardcore during the storm with the mindset "0 fucks were given that day". On another note, a donation relief program was started by BoostedK20 to help those in need. You guys should donate if you can, see here: Hurricane Sandy 2012 Relief Donation Program (http://www.BoostedK20.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503)

I saw vdubkilla personally today at the WCF at MIR. He said he didn't even lose power haha. But a few inches more of water and it would have flooded his garage.

Si Speed 317
11-05-2012, 10:39 AM
I saw vdubkilla personally today at the WCF at MIR. He said he didn't even lose power haha. But a few inches more of water and it would have flooded his garage.

Its good you saw him, thankfully he's ok and he didn't get flooded!

boostd05es2
11-07-2012, 12:08 PM
glad that everyone is ok....now we gotta deal with this nor easter and long gas lines....but could have been worse.

Si Speed 317
11-15-2012, 12:03 AM
Definitely could've been worse, nor'easter storm wasn't as bad as i thought though. Just snowed. And gas lines are pretty much back to normal thankfully