PDA

View Full Version : Problem: How Do I Edit Posts Via Tapatalk?

PetefromtheStreets
04-04-2011, 04:58 PM
How do I edit a post to say add more pics or fix a typo on tapatalk?

BoostedK20
04-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Tapatalk. From what I understand though, all of your options available on the web for this forum are available through Tapatalk. Hopefully another member can chime in on this. In the mean time, I would play around and see what you can come up with.

PetefromtheStreets
04-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Tapatalk. From what I understand though, all of your options available on the web for this forum are available through Tapatalk. Hopefully another member can chime in on this. In the mean time, I would play around and see what you can come up with.

Ok thanks for the reply. I'll have to check it out some more.

Thanks.

Tapatalk FTMFW!

PetefromtheStreets
04-05-2011, 12:11 AM

Ok so 3 seconds after replying back to you I figured it out. For future reference you just tap on your own post hit modify then hit edit. BAM!!

Tapatalk FTMFW!