PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: NJ: 2006 Si Greddy Turbo Kit with GT3071r

Michaeljp
04-22-2012, 07:12 PM
Hey I'm looking to sell my Greddy Turbo Kit. This includes the Greddy Exhaust Manifold, Garrett GT3071r T25 frame IWG turbo with anti-surge housing, 4 inch intake with filter, Greddy Upper Downpipe, Custom 3 inch downpipe with full exhaust including one v-banded vibrant race muffler at the end, Greddy front mount intercooler kit with a Tial 50mm BOV flange welded onto the piping AND I'll even give the Tial BOV with the kit, also comes with custom cut silicone couplers and t-bolt clamps (to replace Greddy's standard couplers and clamps). The whole kit has less than 9k miles on it. The turbo hits HARD and pulls really well all the way to redline. I ran this kit on my 2006 Civic Si with K20/K24 built motor and at 18psi I had put down 356whp and 348tq on a DynoDynamics dyno. The turbo has alot more power left in it, but I decided to stay under 20psi due to being on pump gas and I wanted to be safe.

I'd like to get $4,000 for this entire setup. Some may say that the price is too high, but if you actually take the time to go look at the price of the standard kit with the additional cost of buying a GT3071r turbo to replace the horrible Greddy Turbo that comes with the kit, you're looking at alot higher than $4,000, so this is a pretty good deal especially due to it's low mileage, so I'm not going to entertain insanely low offers. I'm also NOT looking to part any of it out. If interested, please email me at mp07661@yahoo.com and don't PM me on here because I'm rarely ever on the forums. Thanks!

Si Speed 317
04-23-2012, 06:20 PM
So you're selling a kit for $4,000, you only have one post, and no pictures or anything that follows FS section rules? :ibtl:

Michaeljp
04-24-2012, 06:57 AM
I apologize, I'm new here and other forums that I've been on in the past haven't required pictures. I just read the forums rules and after work I'll post up some pictures with all the required information.

PetefromtheStreets
04-25-2012, 01:03 AM
At 20 psi on a 30r the built k20/24 made 356whp and 348trq?!?!?! I need a dyno graph.

Kinda low whp numbers and a little high on the trq if you ask me.

Spoolin_VTEC
04-26-2012, 04:40 PM
Low whp/high torque would be because of log manifold, but the whp is about 100whp too low. Needs a dyno sheet. This is probably gonna get locked.