PDA

View Full Version : Finally pulled the trigger to boost

sillylowsi
01-06-2012, 08:43 PM
hey guys i finally decided to boost my baby! i have a 2011 Honda Civic Si :vtec:. right now i have full bolt ons, type r rear conversion, slammed, and wide wheels and the only thing else ive been wanting to do for the longest time was boost it. My plans are to supercharge it and the only reason i plan on doing this is the money situation. i found a kit that i will most likely be buying which is a JRSC ported to 70mm along with matching throttle body, 3 pulleys, injectors, etc. I will most likely be picking up this kit for a very good price and i hope to have everything installed and running by next month if im lucky. I already bout the XLR8 gauge pod and now im just waiting for a little bit more money to come my way so i can fully invest in this project. Heres a couple of pics of what my car looks like now!

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd484/sillylowsi/certified5.jpg
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd484/sillylowsi/certified4.jpg
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd484/sillylowsi/certified.jpg

Spoolin_VTEC
01-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Car looks great man! Sounds like you're getting quite a good deal on the blower, use the 3.15" pulley and full supporting mods (3" exhaust, 2.5" collector on your long-tube header of choice, and intake, as well as sizable injectors and a walbro255 fuel pump at least) and you'll be at 300whp. Oh, and get tuned by E-Tunez as well. They're a sponsor on here. Toss a thread in their section and they get right back to you :thumb: Post pics as you get em!

Will you be sticking with the 'herrafrush' movement? Car looks great, but you won't have much traction at all.

monjarassi
01-08-2012, 02:11 AM
sick fa5 cant wait for the build progress

Si Speed 317
01-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Finally coming over to the dark side bro! Can't wait to install the blower and tune that bish up! :thumb:

Any questions you have, post em up here. Tons of knowledgeable people on this forum, especially in terms of supercharging :thumb:

Spaz
01-08-2012, 03:16 PM
OMG I WANT YOUR CAR!!! Your rear end just made my jaw drop!

Si Speed 317
01-08-2012, 04:16 PM

Talk about a nice ass.

:giggle:

sillylowsi
01-10-2012, 10:32 AM
Car looks great man! Sounds like you're getting quite a good deal on the blower, use the 3.15" pulley and full supporting mods (3" exhaust, 2.5" collector on your long-tube header of choice, and intake, as well as sizable injectors and a walbro255 fuel pump at least) and you'll be at 300whp. Oh, and get tuned by E-Tunez as well. They're a sponsor on here. Toss a thread in their section and they get right back to you :thumb: Post pics as you get em!

Will you be sticking with the 'herrafrush' movement? Car looks great, but you won't have much traction at all.

I have a vibrant race header with a 2.5" collector and no cat. Right now I have a full race 3" cat back but it's pretty beat up from being dumped so I was thinking about the t1r dolphin tip 70mm. Also I will be doing either a 3.5 or 4" intake. Of course I will have the upgraded injectors and I have a coupon for etuneZ already so I'll def be doin that :). I wasn't sure about upgrading the fuel pump as of yet but it was def in the back of my mind to do. I wanna keep the hellaflush look tho. I know I won't have traction but I love the look do much and If it is to the point where I have no traction then I will change it and make it a little bit more functional

sillylowsi
01-10-2012, 10:32 AM
Finally coming over to the dark side bro! Can't wait to install the blower and tune that bish up! :thumb:

Any questions you have, post em up here. Tons of knowledgeable people on this forum, especially in terms of supercharging :thumb:

Just waiting on a little bit more money to come my way :)

sillylowsi
01-10-2012, 10:34 AM

Thanks man :). I'm looking at swapping the tail lights out for 09+ fd2 tail lights with are the more square looking ones. No one really runs the 09+ lights so I wanna stand out Even more!

PetefromtheStreets
04-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Updates?!?!?

Spoolin_VTEC
04-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Last I heard, it didn't fit his K20Z3 because there was a vacuum port difference from the A2 to the Z3. I think he's still looking for something though.