PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Spaz, Our Newest Moderator!

BoostedK20
10-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Congratulations Zack, welcome to the staff! :welcome:
:cheers::woohoo::party:

A little background on Spaz:
He has won ROTM for May, June, and July 2011 (http://www.boostedk20.com/forums/showthread.php/211-May-June-and-July-2011-ROTM-Winner-Spaz) on BoostedK20, he's a DIY genius, and has a degree in Graphic Arts. Oh, and a phresh DC5 that we all know and love.

Spoolin_VTEC
10-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Congrats! Very well deserved, I have used his DIY's on here - very informative. A degree in graphic arts is nice, where'd you go Spaz? Do you use it on the daily?

Spaz
10-04-2011, 03:20 PM
I have a Bachelors Degree from UW-Whitewater here in Wisconsin for Graphic Design with a Multimedia Minor. Currently I'm enrolling to go back for my Masters and thinking to go for Mechanical Engineering. Two years ago, (most people don't know this) but I had a terrible terrible accident and snapped my arm in half. I lost all control of my arm for an entire year. I've had three surgeries, I have two titanium plates, eight screws and three tendon transfers in my left arm (my dominant arm) to put it back together and make it function. I have truly used my degree since then and with the economy I can't find a job with it. So I'm leave the graphics world and looking to explore something new.

Thank you very much for the offer and opportunity! I'll make sure to do my best and bring my knowledge and assistance!

And of course all of my crazy DIYs :)

monjarassi
10-04-2011, 03:39 PM
congrats

PetefromtheStreets
10-06-2011, 02:38 PM
Congrats SPAZ. And I'm sorry to hear about your accident. I ha seen you had one but didnt know much about It and didn't know well enough to ask (sore subject wise). I know you'll bring your knowledge to the boards for all of us to read and use.

Ps. Start a 1/4 mile time thread. I wanna see what ppl are doing on here.

Si Speed 317
10-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Congrats!!! Well deserved :turbohug: