Full Race Traction Balls
Treadstone Intercooler
Koyo Radiator
Borgwarner EFR 6758 Turbo
Injector Dynamics 1000CC injectors
Hondata 4 Bar map sensor
Hondata Heatshield Intake Manifold Gasket
Hondata Flashpro
P2R Throttle Body Spacer Blue (Throttle Body Gaskets)
P2R Fuel Rail Blue with Polished finish
TWM Cable Bushings
TWM Base Bushings
Neuspeed Short Shifter
Samco Sport Red Radiator Hoses
NGR Spark Plugs
Lineage Grounding Kit Blue
Ingalls Power Stick
Ingalls Torque Dampner
Motor Mounts filled with 3M Window Weld
Omni Clutch Master Cylinder
Corsport Stainless Steel Clutch Line
Custom Ported & Polished Manifold
Greddy Turbo Timer
Clutchmaster FX300 Clutch Kit
ACT Street Flywheel
Password JDM Battery Tie Down
Mugen GOLD Oil Cap
Mugen Radiator Cap 1.3
Lineage Blue Grounding Kit
Painted battery flat black
Excelerate Gauge Pod V2
Prosport Premium Gauges Red/White
Oil Pressure
Oil Temperature
Water Temperature
Wideband A/F
Boost

Wheel/Suspension/Brakes Upgrades

Mugen NR's 18 x 7.5 +55 Offset
Tires:

Front Tires Nitto Neo Gens 245/40/ZR18

Rear Tires Nitto NT Extreme 555 215/35/ZR18
Rear Progress Sway Bar
Megan Rear Tie Bar
SPC Front Bolts
SPC Rear Camber Kits
Tein Basic Full Coilovers
H & R Spacers 25 MM Front
Ichiba V2 Spacers 20 MM Rears
Brembo TL-S Calipers (Painted Honda Gold with Mugen Sticker)
Brembo Front Rotors
HAWK HP+ Pads
Honda HFP Rear Rotors
Russell Stainless Steel Brakes Lines
Front and Rear Fender Rolls

Exterior Modifications

Seibon Carbon Fiber OEM Hood
Seibon Carbon Fiber OEM Trunk Lid
CTR Carbon Fiber Wing
CTR Side Markers
JDM Type R Emblems Front and Rear
Fiji Pearl Blue Valve Cover
Authentic Mugen Visors
Honda Sunroof Visor
OEM Black Grill
Honda HFP Side Skirts & Rear Lip
VIS Fuzion Front Lip
8000K HID's
3000K HID Fog Lights
4000K Daytime Driving Bulbs
LED License Plate Blubs
ILDS License Plate Cover

Interior Modifications

JDM Red Carpet
JDM Red Floor Mats
CTR Hazard Switch
CTR Push Start
CTR Shift Knob
Corsport Steering Wheel Red H
Illuminate Red Civic Door Sills
White LED Interior Lights
Footwell White Led's
Red BRIDE Shift Boot
Red BRIDE Armrest
DIY OEM Steering Wheel with Red Thread
Strutking Deadpedal

Special Thanks
Joe from autocityimports.com
Ryan from prosportgauges.com
Sean from powerrevracing.com
Turbogixxer (Tuner)
Any questions just post and I'll answer.

Civic Si EFR Dyno In Car - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw6WbHdptDM)

Fijiblu10 Boosted Dyno Pull - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ0PXdBw1OI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL)

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r21/trupimp103/Turbo/RonTurboSi.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/coldxspawn/dyno/Ron_screen.jpg

Spoolin_VTEC
09-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Nice setup! Car looks great man, future plans? Also, why is everything custom? I thought FR came out with everything

Fijiblu10
09-01-2011, 01:19 AM
Yea but they don't make a kit for this turbo. They use the 7670 and 7064. They say this is the smallest turbo they would put on a SI but it's perfect for what I want.

Spaz
09-01-2011, 09:40 AM
that interior shot looks awesome. I love your gauge setup by the shifter.

Si Speed 317
09-01-2011, 09:56 AM
Great car, nice to see you made it here man. Loving the brake setup, I'll be doing the upgrade with pads from the Hawk HPS to HP+ when these pads are done. But, I'm not baller enough for the brembo brakes. Great shots and setup, do you do photography?

Spoolin_VTEC
09-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Yea but they don't make a kit for this turbo. They use the 7670 and 7064. They say this is the smallest turbo they would put on a SI but it's perfect for what I want.

Gotchya. Does boost hold all the way to redline with this setup? Seems like this turbo pulls like its an external setup - which says a lot.

Fijiblu10
09-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Great car, nice to see you made it here man. Loving the brake setup, I'll be doing the upgrade with pads from the Hawk HPS to HP+ when these pads are done. But, I'm not baller enough for the brembo brakes. Great shots and setup, do you do photography?

Brakes work great, stop on a dime. Cons squeak so loud its embarrassing and also the brake dust that comes off is insane. This is cause because of the combination but mostly because of the pad. Needless to say I'm glad that I bought another car to daily.

I took a good amount of photography classes when I was in college, I was about 8 credits shy of a photography minor. I never took the digital or photoshop classes. I learned how to do everything with manual camera's and how to develop black & white film along with color film. I learned much more than just these basics but you get the idea. I recently bought myself a Nikon D3100 and a Canon HD1080p camcorder. Still in the learning stages of digital photography. I can't wait till I actually know how to use this monster. Practice is the best way.

Gotchya. Does boost hold all the way to redline with this setup? Seems like this turbo pulls like its an external setup - which says a lot.

Well the way we have it setup now it does hold boost all the way through. But with my original crap tune it didn't. With the crap tune would peak at 14.5 psi and then at the end it would be at 9.7 psi. You gotta find the right tuner for this type of a turbo, not just anyone who tunes boosted cars can handle this task.

that interior shot looks awesome. I love your gauge setup by the shifter.

Thanks I had someone make it but I had the idea in my head. In person it almost looks factory.

Fijiblu10
09-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Jotech Performance Review

Before I get started with this I want to say that I DO NOT exaggerate and have emails, quotations, & other people to back up what I'm about to say. Also want to say that this is strictly customer to business review.

First of all before I even hired Jo Tech, I researched and looked for a company that would be capable of fabricating everything that I needed. I found several companies but after speaking with Jo he really sold me. I needed the car to be completed within a 17 day period & he said "No problem."

I drove the car up to Kissimmee, FL on a Saturday morning and then flew back. I asked how long do you think he said, "Papa, I should have it done by next Sunday." I was excited and happy with my decision to take the car to them.

Rather than go through all the details, to make a long story short. It took them 5 & half weeks, I had a friend drop by the shop 2 weeks into the build & he said that the car hadn't moved and all the boxes were still in the car. After the 4th week I made a surprise visit up to see the progression of the car and to my surprise NOTHING had been completed.

I had to make a list of what had to be done, which is ridiculous because I paying you thousands of dollars to do your job. They only had the intake & header off. He kept on telling me that they didn't know that the flange was different....everytime I called it was another excuse. I'm not the type of customer to harass, I'm extremely patient & understanding. But they have caller ID up there and believe me they were avoiding my calls. I would have to call from different numbers just to get updates. They didn't post any pictures of my build until about 7 days before I picked the car up.

Needless to say after 5 1/2 weeks they realistically worked on the car for about 10 days and rushed the build. Then when it came to tuning the car it was another disaster. Supposedly Colombia from CMB, his brother passed so he couldn't tune my car & I was quoted to have him tune the car. Instead they had some retard named OMAR tune it. The car made power but Jo's exact words before I left the car there originally was "If you don't make 400whp then we have a problem." The car made "386 whp & 254tq". I put that in quotes because on the dyno here locally when I went to retune it, it only put down 348 whp and 242tq. SO JO I GUESS WE HAD A PROBLEM! When I went to retune the car Omar had put a password on the flashpro so I couldn't upload any changes but COULD download his map. What he was trying to protect was his work but you need to know how flashpro works before you try to do something like that. He wouldn't give me the flashpro password, until after 4 days of arguing through text message (cause he wouldn't answer any of my phone calls) we finally came to a conclusion. I had him access my computer remotely and change the password. Once Turbogixxer and were able to retune it the car made 419whp & 313 tq. Jo problem fixed!

I'm not going to go into detail about payment but I was quoted one thing and then when I went to go pick it up he invoiced me something entirely different. $1,500 more than I was quoted. So tell me this, you guaranteed that you would have it done within the time period I asked but that didn't happen. You told me that I was going to have the car tune by CMB. That didn't happen. You quoted me something I thought was the final quote & that didn't happen. 1, 2, & 3 strikes your OUT!!! I was so angry. I didn't want to get into with him especially after a 4 hour drive up. I told him that I wasn't going to pay the final price and handed him the Florida State Law guidelines which states that before you proceed with work you have to tell the customer how much it will cost. We came to a "fair" price supposedly. He asked me if I was happy and I said "Yea" but that was just so that I could get out of there.

Ok now for the problems. The same night driving home. Both water temp gauge and oil temp gauge went out. They connected them without crimping and just wrapped it with electrical tape. I had to fix that. Next the car was over heating after I had asked Jo if need to change the radiator he said NO. Also after everything they never installed an Intake on the turbo. I asked him are you going to make an intake and he said "No there's no need for an intake." Beautiful.

Next problem, where the downpipe and the exhaust connect came apart and was dragging on the road. The downpipe is too short. I had to pull the exhaust as much as possible so that it would stay connected. I need to get an extention some how. Also the angle on the downpipe isn't enough so the exhaust hangs too low below the car. I need to get it bent too.

Next problem, it looks like they didn't have a clamp small enough for the charge pipe to connect to the turbo so they got a bigger one, cut it, and welded it. Well that lasted like a month and then the clamp failed and the charge pipe came off. That's really great work :chill:

Next problem, when they installed the new clutch master cylinder they never adjusted the engagement rod. When I took it to the track last night, the clutch started to slip after the 3rd run and wouldn't engage. Mind you I waited 30 minutes between each run. That shouldn't have happened. I waited an hour and drove the car home. Just took it for a test run now it's not slipping at all. I have to make some changes there now.

The finishing touches, they only put back 2 clips on the bottom fender lining so when I was driving the other day the fender lining came off along with the drivers side bumper.

I really can't remember much more at this point but this is pretty much the experience I had with them. I'm really disappointed in the whole experience and wish that I would have done it with another company. So I wish you the best of luck with your build but be aware that these Puerto Ricans do some shady stuff and cut corners. This is a fact. Maybe others haven't spoke out but I know 3 people personally that have had similar experiences with them. Jo is a smooth talker when it comes to getting you to bring the car there but once they have it you are at their mercy.

Sorry for the long review but I wanted to be as detailed as possible. Please don't re-post this anywhere else except for on this forum.

Si Speed 317
09-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Wow, I don't know what to say really. I have heard some bad stuff about Jo in the past, but this is nuts. I know KT has had problems with them, as well as AJP, in the past too. I'm pretty speechless about this though. I was thinking of having Jo do my next transmission, but I sure as hell won't now. Shops like this (pretty much every shop) are the reason why I do all my own work.

Does anyone know any lawyers that they can ask if we can put a company review thread/section on the forums? That would be a good thing..

fre$h si
09-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Wow that's crazy bcuz he seems like a super cool dude! But that's usually how the crooks suck u in. I can't believe he threatened to ban u for posting this. I hate half ass workers. I don't think that any shop has done a good job on any of the cars, if it wasn't for Si speed 17 I probally woulda lost money to a shop but thankfully I did all my own work and the car turned out beautiful .....kinda lol
Btw if u wanna buy an intake I have a custom one made by go power to fit the EFR w/ a velocity stack & velocity stack style filter. Hit me up on 8th

Fijiblu10
09-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Wow, I don't know what to say really. I have heard some bad stuff about Jo in the past, but this is nuts. I know KT has had problems with them, as well as AJP, in the past too. I'm pretty speechless about this though. I was thinking of having Jo do my next transmission, but I sure as hell won't now. Shops like this (pretty much every shop) are the reason why I do all my own work.

Does anyone know any lawyers that they can ask if we can put a company review thread/section on the forums? That would be a good thing..

If your going to do your tranny you either go Albin or go home. Jotech shaves the gears and does some weird stuff that I don't know if I could trust after what I've been through. I know with certain projects they do it correctly but it "should" be that way with every customer.

My best friend is a lawyer and there isn't any law that say that we can't do a review section for companies and customers. The only thing is that the site has to approve of it. This is a forum site. You can post anything you like on here. It's all based off of opinions anyway. But 8thcivic has moderators that protect companies so they don't get a bad name. So imagine.

Fijiblu10
09-03-2011, 06:51 PM
Wow that's crazy bcuz he seems like a super cool dude! But that's usually how the crooks suck u in. I can't believe he threatened to ban u for posting this. I hate half ass workers. I don't think that any shop has done a good job on any of the cars, if it wasn't for Si speed 17 I probally woulda lost money to a shop but thankfully I did all my own work and the car turned out beautiful .....kinda lol
Btw if u wanna buy an intake I have a custom one made by go power to fit the EFR w/ a velocity stack & velocity stack style filter. Hit me up on 8th

He seems like a kool guy but he constantly lied to me. I'm not exaggerating, blatant lies over the phone. When I drove up to Orlando and surprised them, I was suppose to have the turbo already mounted on the car and everything already done. All that was supposedly left to do was mount the intercooler. Bulllll!! All they had done was removed the parts I had on the car, intake and header.

I would need to see if the intake fits the way I have the piping running. But I'm in for looking at it. I sent you a message on 8th.

K20Tuned
09-04-2011, 12:22 PM
this SI madd... 305!!

Si Speed 317
09-06-2011, 10:09 AM
^ What?

Fijiblu10
09-06-2011, 01:07 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

Fijiblu10
09-18-2011, 09:47 AM
So the problems continue. I took my car to the track two weeks ago and on the second pull my clutch gave out. The first thing that Jotech told me was that I would need a new clutch soon. Honestly, I believed it because I had a FX300 which wasn't rated to hold the power my car produced. But the clutch was less than a year old and it gave out so quickly. Well I purchased a FX400 from clutchmasters.

Here's where it gets interesting again. When we took out the clutch that I had in the car it wasn't a FX300 yet an organic Exedy and the pressure plate was spray painted white to look like a clutchmasters pressure plate. Also it look like an antique. There is only one way that this happened. When they had the car up there they switched clutches. I mean how low will you go. This is so pathetic it makes me sick. There really isn't anything that I could do to prove that I had my FX300 on the car and they did this so what can I do? Vent!

Clutchmasters were so nice that they were going to rebuild my broken clutch and send it back so that I could sell it. But now I'm out another $250 to $300 because this isn't even a clutchmasters clutch.

While fixing the clutch we noticed other issues. They charged me for fittings and hoses to run the water cool lines to the turbo. Well that wasn't done either. The EFR turbos are designed to be water cooled. If I wouldn't have noticed this it could have been detrimental for the longevity of the turbo.

Next issue they cross threaded my front motor mount and left it half way screwed in. Only a matter of time before that would have been another fail. Also two of the tranny screws were cross threaded.

The shop that installed my new clutch asked me if they did any work on the motor. I said "No, but I didn't think that they opened up the tranny too." So the leak I have from the back of the motor could be something else these guys did. I just want to make this aware to everyone out there. It's sad that a reputable performance shop would do this. People bring their cars from out of the state to bring it to them and god knows what they do to them. Again I say that I took my car there because they came highly recommended from several people.

fg2onboost
09-18-2011, 10:44 PM
dude, thats rough.

jorge had me fooled to. but him and his shop are dirty.

he did good work with no complaints on 420coupes car.. i wonder what the catch is there.

Fijiblu10
09-18-2011, 11:04 PM
The reason why they work on his car with more care is because his car is practically a shop car. The first R18 kit they designed so they see it as a selling point. They already have a 400+ whp si. That's not really a rarity, even though I brought them a new EFR turbo.

Si Speed 317
09-19-2011, 11:56 PM
dude, thats rough.

jorge had me fooled to. but him and his shop are dirty.

he did good work with no complaints on 420coupes car.. i wonder what the catch is there.

Motive is the catch. As Fijiblu10 said, it's because it's their promotion point and arguably the first legit R18 kit so Jo needs to look good. And get it done fast.

Fijiblu10
09-20-2011, 12:22 AM
I don't hate on 420coupe in anyway, he's actually a friend of mine. But there really isn't much more I could say about Jotech. They are still going to be in business whether I try to do something or not. I honestly hate to tarnish a companies reputation but when they are capable of doing things like this to a customers car, god knows what else is in store.

Most people would never even notice some of the things they do because they would do repeat business with Jotech. So they could cover up their work.

Example: Let's say that I called them and said listen the clutch is starting to slip because I have too much power. What can you guys do for me? Oh we will get you a clutch for $400 and install it for $300 (I'm just pulling hypothetical numbers but realistic). Retail for an FX400 is a little more than $450 and I was quoted between $350 & $500 to install the clutch. So imagine I would think "I'm getting a deal!" But in reality they would just take the crap clutch the initially installed in my car and replace it with my FX300. 100% profit. Again remember this is just an example of how a shop like this could screw you if your not really on the forums and constantly researching.

Fijiblu10
09-20-2011, 11:21 PM
So I had some time today throughout my work day and called clutchmasters. I am sending them the clutch because it may just be the FX300. The shop that installed my clutch is a Competition Clutch dealer and doesn't deal with clutchmasters. So they may have been mistaken in stating that this isn't a clutchmasters clutch.

I feel like an hypocrite now because I'm here accusing Jotech of something that they might not have done. My mistake for not calling clutchmasters before I started making false accusations. But really can you blame me after everything that I've been through. Oh well. We will find out in a week or so. I'm mailing it out tomorrow.

Fijiblu10
09-21-2011, 08:52 PM
Update....FX400 is awesome and I finally broke in the clutch. I was tried on the highway by a 240SX. Dropped, front mount, exhaust....definitely not stock. Let's just say that I didn't even have to get out of 4th gear. I absolutely parked him. I had a camera in the car but my friend who was filming forgot to push record. Regardless from 65 to 110 I had him by 5 cars and pulling.

Speedy
09-30-2011, 09:53 PM
wow just read everything, that really sucks man sorry to hear that. I really hate stories like this. That is why I dont trust shops. Over here theres really no one i trust and that is why i drive to PA to get my car tuned.

Si Speed 317
10-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Could have sworn I posted and responded, my bad. Glad to see you're loving the new clutch and it worked out. And, next time you decide to whoop a car get a video! :rules: Congrats on getting ROTM on 8th btw :thumb:

^ And I'm with Speedy on that one. No shops around us on long island are trust-worthy. #fukemall

Fijiblu10
10-09-2011, 10:20 PM
I need to get a camera inside of my car at all times...lol

Thanks man!

Si Speed 317
10-17-2011, 01:28 AM
So how has the whip been treating you, everything going well? Anything new?

Fijiblu10
10-19-2011, 10:47 PM
The weather has been crappy down here for the past two weeks. But I drove it tonight, it's about 70 out and she's purring. My driving record isn't the best so I'm kind scared when I get in the car. But I took down a 2010 Corvette Grand Sport the other night. From like 50 to 90 pretty just left it in third.

I'm actually looking to get a new set of wheels. I want to get something more aggressive like 17 x 9. Not sure yet what pattern but I want a big lip. No CCW or Volks too played out IMO.

420Coupe
10-19-2011, 11:04 PM
haha bastard thats how aggressive i wanted to go if not x 9.5 haha we'll see once i get my car back !

Fijiblu10
10-19-2011, 11:58 PM
I know I just need a change soon. What the ETA on your car???

Si Speed 317
10-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Deep Dish <3 XXR has nice deep dish wheels, but I know you like legit wheels since you have ballin NR's. I love racing vettes, many of them don't want to race though "/

420Coupe
10-20-2011, 01:58 PM
f_cking gunna take a while block still hasnt even got to machine shop :facepalm:

Fijiblu10
10-20-2011, 10:08 PM
Can't say I'm not surprised

420Coupe
11-07-2011, 05:33 PM
so guess what jerk decided im stealing your gauge pod set up muahahaha getting the 3 custom middle one made for me too gunna have it cf wrapped and fiberglassed just to match the other cf gauge pod. adding oil press/temp water temp.

its too sexy for me not to take and that little cubie hole is pointless :giggle:

Si Speed 317
11-08-2011, 12:48 AM
That really is an awesome gauge setup, but your eyes are off the road. Who's going to make it? Sometimes I wish my XLR8 gauge pod had an extra spot, that way I could add an oil pressure/temperature combo gauge. Maybe even an EGT gauge.

So Ronnie, hows the car been, anything new?

Fijiblu10
11-08-2011, 10:49 AM
I went to Simply Clean 3 this past weekend. The car is running great. Here is a pic I found and another from a UK photographer that was at Simply Clean.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6227/6325335127_f72d5631a5_z.jpg

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6223/6325335103_9d88ab9841_z.jpg

420Coupe
11-08-2011, 12:01 PM
:drooling: Love this car. Still havent decided on new Shoes for her yet?

Jo made the Gauge pod holder ill just be wrapping it in CF for it to be distinctive, maybe even replicate with CF since i'll have a somewhat of a base mold !

Fijiblu10
11-08-2011, 10:46 PM
I just haven't found something worth changing to. Your going to do the same gauge pod as mine in the center or the xceler8?

Si Speed 317
11-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Your stance in that first picture makes the Si behind you look like crap, lol. 420, post up some pics :thumb:

Spaz
11-09-2011, 07:11 PM
love that new picture

Fijiblu10
11-09-2011, 11:40 PM
love that new picture

Thanks you me too!!

Fijiblu10
11-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Your stance in that first picture makes the Si behind you look like crap, lol. 420, post up some pics :thumb:

Thanks man but her car has a descent state. Just not so flush more functional.

420Coupe
11-10-2011, 02:12 PM

Ill try and get some pics when i go up this weekend to drop off some parts :shady:

I just haven't found something worth changing to. Your going to do the same gauge pod as mine in the center or the xceler8?

the center one its too sexy :hail: lol just going to wrap it and layer it with resin to make it look like real CF

Fijiblu10
11-11-2011, 08:04 AM
Nice awesome...can't wait to see when this is finally done.

Fijiblu10
12-16-2011, 02:15 PM
This was at winterfest in Sanford, FL I had a prime spot. Thanks to my friend Kyle for taking these pictures.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7164/6516730219_400d615450_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7159/6516724015_f7eae46d09_b.jpg

Spaz
12-16-2011, 04:07 PM
i want a sunroof visor for my ride... but everyone says they don't like it... i like it on your ride.

Fijiblu10
12-16-2011, 04:50 PM
Thanks I like it too. I've always had it on, I feel like it looks funny without it. I never get any negative comments about it.

Fijiblu10
12-18-2011, 01:09 AM
Ok guys, today was a very bad day. Motor went kaboom.

Here are the pictures from today... These are just some of the pieces that I found on the ground.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7025/6529032235_cf6b612e89_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7157/6528994017_6f329afd9e_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7020/6528993397_09d67040b3_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7009/6528994607_b87efcc904_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7023/6528995405_3dcd13c8db_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7155/6528996391_d233cabe8d_b.jpg

monjarassi
12-19-2011, 12:35 AM
damm mann sorry to hear

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4kfGEbcCWXjzN4loFrpUZLUNx-g9dUL4BfGxirt0PWL9CWgsTHRcDB9Bl

K20Tuned
12-19-2011, 08:40 PM
damn bro... sorry to hear. Looks like a wrist pin cracked in half in the first photo. Is it?

PetefromtheStreets
12-20-2011, 11:53 PM
Sorry to hear that. How did it blow?

Fijiblu10
12-21-2011, 01:48 AM
Just blew driving out of the parking lot. Sucks, looks like the next project is gonna run me around 2500. Not looking forward to it but I feel like I've put way too much into the car to let it go this way. So I'm getting pistons, rods, RSX oil pump, fuel regulator, and doing a couple other things. Probably gonna get 500 whp once its all said and done.

vdubkilla
12-21-2011, 10:26 AM
Wow that sucks man sorry to see

ksboi
05-27-2012, 03:31 PM
update?????

Si Speed 317
05-27-2012, 05:36 PM
Damn, yea keep us updated!