PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Comptech Engineering SC system stages 1,2,and 3!!!!

boosted sleeper
07-20-2011, 06:26 PM

boosted_teg
07-25-2011, 11:24 AM
Nice! what power did you make out of this?

boosted sleeper
07-30-2011, 01:42 PM
The stage 1 was baby sh*t so i really didn't see any huge gains. The stage 2 was really nice I seen about 360-385 hp. The stage 3 i never got to fully tune but it was making 10-12 lbs of boost easily going to put me over 400 on a reliable daily driver

Si Speed 317
07-30-2011, 07:13 PM
There's no way a Stage 2 or 3 is bringing you to mid 300 to 400hp dude

PetefromtheStreets
08-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Maybe 360-380 @ the crank. But nowhere close to that to the wheels.

Spaz is running a fairly beefed up setup and he's making ~315whp on his jrsc last I looked. That's on the k24a2 with aftercooler.

boosted sleeper
08-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Ok and I ran a stage 2 meth kit with a 3.0 pulley. A 3.0 pulley produces anywhere from 10-12 lbs of boost as opposed to the stage 2. I've also had this on the dyno so please save your trash talking for someone else's thread. This is a FS section, not an open discussion. If your interested- make me an offer or ask about the kit- if not, please don't bother posting. thank you.

PetefromtheStreets
08-02-2011, 12:34 PM
Ok and I ran a stage 2 meth kit with a 3.0 pulley. A 3.0 pulley produces anywhere from 10-12 lbs of boost as opposed to the stage 2. I've also had this on the dyno so please save your trash talking for someone else's thread. This is a FS section, not an open discussion. If your interested- make me an offer or ask about the kit- if not, please don't bother posting. thank you.

I have a problem with ppl posting false information. Have me banned for telling the truth... It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

And if you've had it on the dyno please post a graph with it making the 360-385.

Id be impressed for you to prove me wrong.

boosted sleeper
08-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Please look it up yourself. I had a thread up on the 8th civic website of my car with the Meth stage 2 system on it. If your really interested in seeing the setup i had you can try to find the link- i believe it's still up. Otherwise, i'd appreciate it if you left this thread empty for people interested in buying my kit. Thank you.

PetefromtheStreets
08-02-2011, 02:17 PM
This will be my last comment given its a for sake thread.

Removed your estimated hp numbers please because they are false. I looked you up on 8thcivic and read your entire thread. It started in February 09. Throughout that thread not once did te car ever get tuned to maximize hp. So I know for fact it won't reach 400whp.

Jmercado on CRSX has a twin screw and his made 424whp. Your s/c is far from his. He also has a shit tone of cooling being done to the blower also. Good luck selling your kit but I doubt it sells to anyone on this site due to the fact we are all pretty knowledgable with these and their potential.

boosted sleeper
08-02-2011, 02:44 PM
ADM,

My numbers aren't fake so i'm not taking anything down. Thanks for reading over my thread however, the numbers were never put up for a reason. I will NOT take my numbers down since i've already asked you twice to kindly, not post on my thread and you've continued to so i've forwarded this to the proper people. I'd really appreciate it again if you don't post on my FS section since your NOT buying this item- if you look in the rules for posting thread on FS- it clearly states not to bash people selling and don't post unless your interested. As far as my numbers go, I don't post them online- sorry to burst your bubble. I was tuned by a local shop so- i do have the proof of the potential of this kit. If you read up on how much the pulley as well as the meth kit projects- i do hit these numbers so- i'm sorry if you don't believe it but personally, I don't care. Jmercado- he posted on a RSX forum....with an RSX jackson racing supercharger....different car- different setup. I ran a stage 2 meth kit with a ford focus racing pulley- something NO ONE has done before or seen. Mine was the first 06+ civic si with this type of setup on it. Please, this is the last time i'm going to ask that you stop posting on this thread. This isn't for an RSX so you have no reason to be putting your input in. Thank you.

BoostedK20
08-03-2011, 11:38 AM
The members on this forum who have posted in your thread are only trying to make sure the right information is posted. Members like these are invaluable - they make sure that the right information is put forth so other members will be purchasing the right setup. As a seller, you never want a buyer to receive and install your item(s) and have different results than originally posted by the seller.

To alleviate this situation, boosted sleeper will need to put up a dyno sheet/video proving his power claims, as well as larger pictures with "BoostedK20.com" on the information sheet. The reason I'm asking this is because you are new to BoostedK20.com so members aren't sure of your exact setup, and your numbers are much higher than anyone else running a CT supercharger. Please understand this is in fairness for the potential members interested in your kit.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Spaz
08-03-2011, 05:44 PM
Ok sorry but it's time for me to chime in... I'm sorry but your numbers are 100hp over easily. Stage 2 I can see 260-285 and stage 3 around 300whp but without a cooling system thats pushing it. On this style blower there is no physical way of making 400whp. Unless you are shooting some nitrous in that beast. Even with meth which is mostly a cooling agent a little of 300whp is it. You show me the dyno of this claimed 380hp and we can talk. Until then you are highly misleading people because its not possible. I know the ins and outs on superchargers and have down a lot of research and own myself. Unless you are running a twin screw like the m90 or the lysholm twin screw 300-330 is it.

BUSHGUTS
08-05-2011, 01:04 AM
that supercharger is only good for 300 tops with cooling. my buddy has ct stage 2 and lots of other good bolt ons. he only made 280 on a dyno. no way you are making 400hp. i have a jrsc making 280 also. i beleve the dyno you went to had inflated #s.