progress 22mm rear sway bar
hfp front lip
hfp rear lip
hfp side lip
gloss black painted calipers
continental dws 225-45-17
red leather stitched shift boot
custom carbon fiber hood

I just wanna say this. Traction is so hard to get with a JRSC.

me vs Ryan. Good driving Ryan. you put down some really good times with your mods.

BXF3xNscdvI
FUGsUBKKVxg

my best run of the night

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee277/kene1179/2007%20Civic%20SI/1704-1.jpg

RKC1I1S84Ig

I handed my keys to my best friend Gary to see how he would do. Here is Gary (08Sivic) driving my car faster than me. props to you Gary.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee277/kene1179/2007%20Civic%20SI/1705-1.jpg

O02qeH3fKWE

Si Speed 317
06-16-2011, 10:54 AM
Nice, was this your first time at the track? Either way good times :thumb: I haven't ran my car at the track yet but I will be in August, I'm excited for it. Did you feel you could have done better?

Spoolin_VTEC
06-16-2011, 11:31 AM
13.5 and 13.4 are some pretty good times for 9psi on a supercharger. When you spin in first, you need to either shift early to second gear or feather the pedal. Look at your first video compared to how your friend Gary launched/drove the car in the last video. Great job overall though, anyone who can drop their drag times as much and as quick as you did is clearly a fast learner

BUSHGUTS
06-18-2011, 05:52 PM
no it wasnt my 1st time at the track. ive been going for years all motor. it was the 1st time with the new boosted setup (291whp edyno). new kidd header and cai, new tires and new tune.

previously had crappy header, sri, bald tires, and crappy tune (245whp). ran 13.65 with crappy setup. only reason i did a 13.65 is because i wasnt making enough power to really spin the tires uncontrollably.
heres that vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqkIdOvUiCQ

ya launching is a bit tricky now but i feel confident that if i get enough practice with it i will hit 13.0. i only ran it 3 times. so i didnt get enough time to really get the launch dialed in. im sure if i can get another 3 or 4 runs i can def dial in my launch. it never really takes me long to figure it out.

thanks for the feedback. its what i always look for. ya i looked at how Gary launched my car and its night and day compared to me. i will def be making adjustments to my launch during the summer drag & brag at Zmax this june thru july. i will post more vids.

Si Speed 317
06-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Also, tire compound works wonders. Look into Dunlop Star Specs, they're a sticky ass tire that can't be in weather less than like 40* from what I hear. Pretty cool if you ask me, and you can heat them up like you do a drag radial (essentially how they perform)