PDA

View Full Version : Street Racing CHAT Thread

Si Speed 317
06-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Figured I'd start a chat thread. Why not :shrug:

And what a better time to have a laugh at my expense? I was next to a 370Z last night, had some sort of exhaust but that doesn't matter much. Figured I'd be an ass and say "Do you really think you can beat me?" He replied, "Yeah, I do." With that said, we did a run from around a 10 roll and I had a lot of spin in 1st, grinded second (Common Si high rpm problem, I need a new CMC) and he jolted away. Was pulling HARD in 3rd but he cut me off :facepalm: I found out that I have no ABS because my tires were squeeeeeeeling when I slammed on the brakes - This means it's time to change my brake fluid again. DOT5 doesn't work properly in our cars because it's silicone based. Oh well, lesson learned.

Learned from my mistakes, I need to start out at about 20mph in 1st or I spool and spin my tires. Gotta lose some to win some :wow:

PetefromtheStreets
06-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Man I thought I told you about the dot 5 in an abs system. It's a huge No-no. Lol. But that's really funny about the 370z. My car 1-3 is a complete joke. Lol. If I do a roll race I need a 60 roll. Lol.

Tapatalk FTMFW!

Si Speed 317
06-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Yea I think I might just do DOT4 since it's easy to get. They even have it at Walmart :giggle: And yea that has to suck, but you did sick at the track (with slicks IIRC). I just remembered that the guys who did it never bled the rear brakes and it has DOT3 OEM brake fluid, so I'm sure somethings mixed up. Hope my brakes are better, my heart drops when I try to slow down fast when I'm going ~100, car doesn't seem to slow down all too well. Goes from side to side a little :hiding: Trying to get my hands on a set of Full-Race Traction Balls but they just went from 207 to 299...... :facepalm:

PetefromtheStreets
06-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Yea I'd stick with Dot3-4 myself. Unless you delete abs. Then dot5 it up. As for the slicks. Yea I did ok. I cut some low 1.7's on em. I just need a 5 speed tranny which I'm getting soon.

And I didn't have a check valve in my brake booster so when I hit boost then went to slam the brakes it had boost in my brake booster not allowing me to engage the brakes until my car hit vacuum again. I left it like that for all of 5 mins lol.

Tapatalk FTMFW!

Si Speed 317
06-10-2011, 07:52 AM
Yea I'd stick with Dot3-4 myself. Unless you delete abs. Then dot5 it up. As for the slicks. Yea I did ok. I cut some low 1.7's on em. I just need a 5 speed tranny which I'm getting soon.

And I didn't have a check valve in my brake booster so when I hit boost then went to slam the brakes it had boost in my brake booster not allowing me to engage the brakes until my car hit vacuum again. I left it like that for all of 5 mins lol.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
Yea i'll be doing DOT 3/4 ASAP. What 5 speed tranny you going to use? Ep3? And that is definitely scarey not having a check valve!!!

PetefromtheStreets
06-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Yea i'll be doing DOT 3/4 ASAP. What 5 speed tranny you going to use? Ep3? And that is definitely scarey not having a check valve!!!

Yea I'm gonna be usin an ep3 tranny with LSD. I was finishing the 1/4 in 5th gear and that's just too much shifting. Lol. Now I have a check valve so I'm good lol. Oh and I got a new toy in the mail yesterday.

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz159/adm_rsx/0a17268d.jpg

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz159/adm_rsx/22e7ec7a.jpg

Hd gopro. You can look forward to some street races with this thing soon.

Tapatalk FTMFW!

vdubkilla
06-15-2011, 10:55 PM
my first go pro race vid http://www.youtube.com/user/hydroheaded?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/oypQODqbJh0
Was against a fully built , bored , stroked Evo on 28 psi and my little bone stock bottom end turbo k 20 with head studs , springs and retainers and a 35r on 18 psi .It was a great race made my weekend that's for sure wait til next year gonna be building my bottom end and putting down much bigger numbers :party::turbohug:

PetefromtheStreets
06-16-2011, 10:28 AM
Nice. I can't wait to get my car out to play.

Tapatalk FTMFW!

Si Speed 317
06-16-2011, 11:03 AM
Nice man, you pulled pretty hard in the first run. I'm liking the go-pro camera, how does it stick so well? Take a couple pics of it mounted if you don't mind

Spoolin_VTEC
06-16-2011, 11:28 AM
Nice race against the evo, you did very well against him especially with a stock bottom end. Sure it surprised him lol definitely post pics of the camera mounting I'd like to see that

PetefromtheStreets
06-16-2011, 01:43 PM
Nice man, you pulled pretty hard in the first run. I'm liking the go-pro camera, how does it stick so well? Take a couple pics of it mounted if you don't mind

When you buy the gopro motorsports kit it comes with a suction cup mount that's supposed to take speeds well over 100mph.

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz159/adm_rsx/8093b773.jpg

Tapatalk FTMFW!

Si Speed 317
06-16-2011, 04:14 PM
That's pretty cool, how much did you guys pick them up for?

PetefromtheStreets
06-16-2011, 04:33 PM
Usually $299

vdubkilla
06-16-2011, 11:52 PM
that race was a tie / neck and neck the whole time to say I did very well is an understatement we were side by side the only time he pulled on me was when he took off first and was brake boosting if you watch the first race and there are two races in that vid he pulled away at first as I was in second gear and only run 10 lbs in second but once I went to 3 rd at 18 lbs the k 20 pulled up next to him and would have passed him if he had to go to the next gear he said that himself but watch the race again he jumped and pulled 1 - 1.5 car lengths and the k 20 pulled right up next to him .The second race in that vid he jumped again and the k 20 stayed right there the whole time til I bounced the limiter in 3rd and again had he shifted to the next gear the hatch would have passed him . " FEAR NO EVO " F==k an EVO my new engine/Block just got done at the machine shop today so lets see how the next vids look LOL cant wait til next time when the hatch is built and on 28- 30 lbs cars like that evo are gonna be a waste of my time :giggle:

vdubkilla
06-16-2011, 11:57 PM
I mount mine on the drivers door so its easy to start and stop the video it works great and yeah its $300 plus the viewfinder/backpack for it was $80 and I just got a roll bar mount for $25 it makes it complete .I have had the go pro on my drivers door at over 140 mph and it stayed just fine .I have had it on there for some long drives also at highway speeds ++ and had no problems with the suction cup mount I like the go pro but seldom use it to be honest

PetefromtheStreets
06-17-2011, 12:06 AM
that race was a tie / neck and neck the whole time to say I did very well is an understatement we were side by side the only time he pulled on me was when he took off first and was brake boosting if you watch the first race and there are two races in that vid he pulled away at first as I was in second gear and only run 10 lbs in second but once I went to 3 rd at 18 lbs the k 20 pulled up next to him and would have passed him if he had to go to the next gear he said that himself but watch the race again he jumped and pulled 1 - 1.5 car lengths and the k 20 pulled right up next to him .The second race in that vid he jumped again and the k 20 stayed right there the whole time til I bounced the limiter in 3rd and again had he shifted to the next gear the hatch would have passed him . " FEAR NO EVO " F==k an EVO my new engine/Block just got done at the machine shop today so lets see how the next vids look LOL cant wait til next time when the hatch is built and on 28- 30 lbs cars like that evo are gonna be a waste of my time :giggle:

I knew he jumped. Lol. I was like awww that's dirty. Lol. Car sounds like it's running strong man. Keep the vids coming. This car is amazingly clean. Woot to you my good sir! It was good to see you at the show on Sunday.

vdubkilla
06-17-2011, 01:19 AM
I dont know to say he purposely cheated but neither one of us had a working horn I think cause neither of us did the three beep thing we simply took off and he brake boosted both times so the Evo Jumped out both times in the first moments of the race .I did not brake boost which probably wouldn't have done me much good cause I would have just spun the tires anyhow .The Evo had the advantage there being all wheel drive he brake boosted and put the power right to the ground instantly .My hatch had to play catch up but had no problem pulling right up next to him once in 3 rd gear .Hands down it had to be the best/closest race I have ever had since I have owned any car .I 'd do it again in a heartbeat it was fun and the Evo guys were pretty cool .It was good to see you to Adam sorry I didnt recognize you at first I only met you that one other time at Absolute and man having a Honda and being 40 people sure do seem to remember me a lot more than I remember them lol I have met so many cool people since getting into the whole Honda scene and I Love my Honda , talking Hondas and having fun in them :turbohug:

Si Speed 317
06-19-2011, 12:48 PM
Why don't you having a working horn lol I don't think I could live a day in NY without one.

PetefromtheStreets
06-19-2011, 02:28 PM
Yea mark I had fun man. Even tho I was only there for about an hour. And I believe he has an aftermarket steering wheel and the horn just isnt hooked up. But as my horn I just rev at ppl if they do something dumb. Lol

Si Speed 317
06-19-2011, 03:23 PM
I would do that, but my 3" exhaust is ridiculously quiet and my car is internally gated :giggle:

PetefromtheStreets
06-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Yea my car is a sc'd car with a 3" so it's louder then N/A. Lol

fre$h si
07-19-2011, 02:40 AM
my first go pro race vid http://www.youtube.com/user/hydroheaded?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/oypQODqbJh0
Was against a fully built , bored , stroked Evo on 28 psi and my little bone stock bottom end turbo k 20 with head studs , springs and retainers and a 35r on 18 psi .It was a great race made my weekend that's for sure wait til next year gonna be building my bottom end and putting down much bigger numbers :party::turbohug:

what kind of fuel r u guys on? and what kinda turbo on the evo? buw wow nice vid i think i need a go pro now lol

vdubkilla
07-19-2011, 10:23 AM
I was running pump gas not sure about the evo he had a 6262 .The Evo dont want none now I would smoke that shit with new set up

Si Speed 317
07-19-2011, 10:28 AM
:woohoo: New setup's ftw!

fre$h si
07-19-2011, 12:41 PM
dam!! u have amazing numbers for pump

PetefromtheStreets
07-30-2011, 01:52 AM
Tonight's scene was the worst friday night I have seen in a loooooong time.

Went to the track. About 15 cars were running and 30 bikes running.
It got old quick watching the same cars pair up and run Down the strip. So we dotted out about 9pm.

Headed to a local spot and it too was weak. Stayed out there till just now 1:50am and not 1 race. Everybody wants to spectate and or run or fun but when money's involved their balls get smaller or something.

We asked to set my friends Srt-4 up against a EVO. And the EVO said no an made up an excuse yet 20 min before that he was making a few test passes. Com'on son.

Si Speed 317
07-30-2011, 07:15 PM
:word: People always have excuses for anything and everything man, and I wish I had a track close to me like you :sadwavy:

fre$h si
07-31-2011, 01:40 AM
all the meets around here have been getting raided. ahhh i hate when ppl pussy out. like two weeks ago some dudes excuse was that he had to go to work -_- if ur too much of a bitch to run then say so!!!!

SiLkk
07-31-2011, 10:45 AM
You guys roll racin or dig?

Si Speed 317
07-31-2011, 12:48 PM
I do mainly roll racing, I assume Adam (adm_rsx) does dig too since he has a better chance at hooking than we do.

PetefromtheStreets
07-31-2011, 06:08 PM
Hey guys. I don't roll race. Because when you roll race there are too many variables. Cars not doing the same speed or aren't door to door for the start. I'm all about racing the driver and not the car. I feel as if it takes more of a driver to launch his 350hp car from a dig then a 40roll or what not. But that's just me. I'll roll race for fun if im cruising around with friends. But I won't specifically leave to go do a roll race.

Also in reply to saying I have better chances to hook. Here is a video of me on my slicks on concrete which is really good for traction.

Car spins all the way through 2nd. Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM_FviDo5jI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

fre$h si
08-02-2011, 04:19 AM
i agree that digs r "real" races, but with FWD theres always gonna be a slightly moded evo that will take u out cuz of the fwd fail. i low key wish i had a s2k so i can do 10's with a boosted stock motor

PetefromtheStreets
08-02-2011, 08:45 AM
i agree that digs r "real" races, but with FWD theres always gonna be a slightly moded evo that will take u out cuz of the fwd fail. i low key wish i had a s2k so i can do 10's with a boosted stock motor

If that EVO showed up. I would throw the slicks on to make it fair.

fre$h si
08-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Forgive me since I'm still a noob thanks to a faulty turbo, but r our 450hp cars still easily takin out these 550ish evos from rolls? Just trying to select my targets to hustle ;)

Spaz
08-06-2011, 04:40 PM
I don't mind a dig race... I set my two step low and just need to be not so excited and hold back a bit and my car does really well out of the hole.

PetefromtheStreets
08-07-2011, 07:15 AM
Forgive me since I'm still a noob thanks to a faulty turbo, but r our 450hp cars still easily takin out these 550ish evos from rolls? Just trying to select my targets to hustle ;)

Yea pretty much. Lol.

fre$h si
08-28-2011, 12:27 AM
Has anyone here racer another k series w/ similar set ups minus the turbo? I'm looking to find out how big of a difference some of these turbos will make in a race.
For ex: gt30/pte5857 vs gt35/pte6262 or so on. Thanks guys

Si Speed 317
08-30-2011, 09:56 AM
I haven't yet, but I feel that will happen soon since I'm finally GT30r'd up!

fre$h si
09-01-2011, 01:41 PM
u should race str8!!!!

fre$h si
09-01-2011, 02:28 PM
whoops just remebered hes getting his motor built, .......u should race the blue and red rsx!!

fre$h si
09-06-2011, 07:04 AM
I was running pump gas not sure about the evo he had a 6262 .The Evo dont want none now I would smoke that shit with new set up

what were ur numbers on the old set up?

Si Speed 317
09-06-2011, 10:04 AM
My best friend has an EvoX, he just got a tune with COBBAccessport and claims 425awhp.. We'll see who wins between my Si and his evo. It will be Go-Pro'd, don't worry :thumb:

fre$h si
09-06-2011, 06:44 PM
How do u do against ur friends w/ the gt35's?

Can't wait I gotta see this!!!! Every Evo around here swears there like 400+hp but my buddy w/ a 100 shot & bolt one can hang w/ em

Si Speed 317
10-21-2011, 12:00 PM
Didn't have my camera ready for this one, but it was really funny. I was on the highway and a MazdaSpeed6 merges on ahead of me. So, I sped up and got next to him. Rolled my window down and pointed forward (the universal "wanna race" gesture). He laughed, vented his BOV, and downshifted. I laughed inside :giggle:, downshifted, and waited. He was too retarded to beep, and my horn isn't working, so we just went for it. Didn't even get out of 3rd gear. He pulled up next to me and goes, "WHAT DO YOU GOT IN THAT THING?!" So I shrugged :shrug:

Man, I love surprising people. :turbohug:

PetefromtheStreets
10-23-2011, 10:47 PM
Sounds like allot of fun. Lol. Element of surprise is great. I can't stand it driving to work and a Srt-4 drive by me with the bov sounding off when I don't have my car out. Seems I can never find these cars again once me and the beast are taking a cruise.

Spoolin_VTEC
10-25-2011, 11:46 AM
Sounds like allot of fun. Lol. Element of surprise is great. I can't stand it driving to work and a Srt-4 drive by me with the bov sounding off when I don't have my car out. Seems I can never find these cars again once me and the beast are taking a cruise.

^ Story of my life. It always seems that when I'm in my car, no one's around. But, the second I'm in a friends car, BOOM: tons of people.

BUSHGUTS
11-02-2011, 09:12 PM
I was on my way home today. I was sitting at a red light turning left. There are 2 lanes turning left at this light then it merges to 1 lane about 1/8 mile up right before a sharp 35mph curve. I was in the right lane of the 2 and this guy rolls up blarring eminem songs with all his windows down. It was when eminem first hit the rap scene. Super old songs. Anyway, he was in a sunfire coupe all riced out. I just knew that once the light turned green he was gonna make a run for it and try to get in front of me before the turn. Sure enough on green he did just that. He stomped it peeling tires and i just slowly proceeeded to make my turn.

Being that im on the far lane he got a good 2 car lead on me before i even decided to take care of business. Once i straightened my car out i slammed it while in 1st gear catching up to him. Hitting 2nd gear i just blew his eardrums out with my supercharger whine going right past him at 65mph like he was standing still. Shifted into 3rd and got up to 80mph taking the turn with ease. Then i just cruised the rest of the way since he was 15 cars back. He realized he had no chance and just called it quits. Haha.

What the hell was he thinking. A sunfire at that. He was so grungy looking too. He really was the posterchild for the sorriest looking human on the jerry springer show.

I just love when people try to test my car. Its a stock looking sleeper so i get tested all the time. I always drop peoples jaws when i leave them in the past. I just couldnt live without my supercharger. Lol

Spaz
11-02-2011, 09:55 PM
I'm not going to have any fun stories for months.... I put the car away today :(

Spoolin_VTEC
11-03-2011, 12:54 AM
I was on my way home today. I was sitting at a red light turning left. There are 2 lanes turning left at this light then it merges to 1 lane about 1/8 mile up right before a sharp 35mph curve. I was in the right lane of the 2 and this guy rolls up blarring eminem songs with all his windows down. It was when eminem first hit the rap scene. Super old songs. Anyway, he was in a sunfire coupe all riced out. I just knew that once the light turned green he was gonna make a run for it and try to get in front of me before the turn. Sure enough on green he did just that. He stomped it peeling tires and i just slowly proceeeded to make my turn.

Being that im on the far lane he got a good 2 car lead on me before i even decided to take care of business. Once i straightened my car out i slammed it while in 1st gear catching up to him. Hitting 2nd gear i just blew his eardrums out with my supercharger whine going right past him at 65mph like he was standing still. Shifted into 3rd and got up to 80mph taking the turn with ease. Then i just cruised the rest of the way since he was 15 cars back. He realized he had no chance and just called it quits. Haha.

What the hell was he thinking. A sunfire at that. He was so grungy looking too. He really was the posterchild for the sorriest looking human on the jerry springer show.

I just love when people try to test my car. Its a stock looking sleeper so i get tested all the time. I always drop peoples jaws when i leave them in the past. I just couldnt live without my supercharger. Lol
Gotta love people :rotfl: Sleeper status FTW! :boostedk20: I love surprising people, and I love the idiots who think they're going to win. ESPECIALLY v8 guys.

I'm not going to have any fun stories for months.... I put the car away today :(
:sadwavy: How long do you store it for? I've never had to store a car before, what do you do? Just use fuel stabilizer?

Si Speed 317
11-07-2011, 01:07 AM
I have some really crappy videos I can upload, just have to find the time for it. I need a camera mount in my car just for street racing on the fly

Spaz
11-07-2011, 07:01 PM
:sadwavy: How long do you store it for? I've never had to store a car before, what do you do? Just use fuel stabilizer?

I use stable yeah. And jack it up off the ground. But I completely tear it apart. I pulled the engine already too. You'll see why as we go...

I will have it in storage till it's nice and we had first rain fall to clear the salt

PetefromtheStreets
11-08-2011, 11:15 PM
I use stable yeah. And jack it up off the ground. But I completely tear it apart. I pulled the engine already too. You'll see why as we go...

I will have it in storage till it's nice and we had first rain fall to clear the salt

I'd love to be able to store my car. I think it blew up with a full tank lmao so I have 40 sum dollars of crap gas in there. Lol at least it wasnt race gas right? Lol

Can't wait to see what you have planned for we this winter.

If you get bored I'll send my car to your house you you to relocate some shit. And abs delete and all that. Lol

Si Speed 317
11-09-2011, 11:47 AM

Wow, I wish I could store my car. Pulling the motor is a bit of a thing to do, no?

I'd love to be able to store my car. I think it blew up with a full tank lmao so I have 40 sum dollars of crap gas in there. Lol at least it wasnt race gas right? Lol

Can't wait to see what you have planned for we this winter.

If you get bored I'll send my car to your house for you to relocate some shit. And abs delete and all that. Lol
Damn! Yes, at least it wasn't race gas for sure! Isn't race gas leaded?

PetefromtheStreets
11-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Wow, I wish I could store my car. Pulling the motor is a bit of a thing to do, no?

Damn! Yes, at least it wasn't race gas for sure! Isn't race gas leaded?

Once you go above 110 I think it is.

Spaz
11-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Pulling the engine takes about 2 hours ish? Depends how lazy I'm feeling. So no big deal. Not sure about the race gas question... But I'm going to replace with corn for next season

PetefromtheStreets
11-10-2011, 01:57 PM
2 hours is fast. Especially with our subframe. I only pulled the trans out of my car before to install the LSD and my stage 4 clutch. But that took about 2 hours alone for removal.

fre$h si
12-11-2011, 01:33 PM
finally got my car all together. followed the wrong diagram on how boost lines need to go to the mac and it fcked everything up for me, coulda been done a couple months ago if not for that. gonna hit the meet tonite. its been so long havent raced since like febuary.

i think ima call out a weak evo or 240 and lose on purpose then let everyone call me out since theyll think im slow :giggle:

time to pull in that $$$

Spoolin_VTEC
12-11-2011, 03:20 PM
I wish I could race for money, I'm too afraid too. Silly as it sounds. You definitely have a good strategy for hustlin tho! And can you do a DIY on the boost lines please? I need one and the forum doesn't have a solid one, especially since you had a problem and figured it out that'd be dope!

Spaz
12-12-2011, 12:45 AM
2 hours is fast. Especially with our subframe. I only pulled the trans out of my car before to install the LSD and my stage 4 clutch. But that took about 2 hours alone for removal.

My best was 27 minutes from start to end removing the transmission....

fre$h si
12-12-2011, 04:39 AM
K I'll post a diagram later :)

Fckn saddest day of my life, got too cocky and lost a bill fml

Spaz
12-12-2011, 11:42 AM
My buddy Jon and I have a hussle... we always say I'm faster than him... even though he has like 200whp on me. People love to race me.. so I say if you can beat him you can race me... then he rapes them bwuhahaha

PetefromtheStreets
12-12-2011, 01:35 PM
My best was 27 minutes from start to end removing the transmission....

That's nuts man. I'm kinda glad I'm not that fast at it. Lol means you had a ton of practice. LOL

PetefromtheStreets
12-12-2011, 01:40 PM
My buddy Jon and I have a hussle... we always say I'm faster than him... even though he has like 200whp on me. People love to race me.. so I say if you can beat him you can race me... then he rapes them bwuhahaha

Our hustle is me and my friends will do a grudge match at the track and one of us will lift off the throttle a little to let the other one will and neither of us are in it 100% were still in the 11's so it looks like a great pass. Then we'll go out and run ppl based on those track times and not the real ones. Lol

And I won't even begin to change my tires unless the race is for more then 300 dollars. A few ppl I know won't bring the car out until the pot is at least 800 per side.

M friends mustang ran a procharged 300C for $4700/ side. Shit was nuts.

The 300C was from DC. Those mother ****ers are ballers son. They got money for sure. Lol one dude had 10k in his pocket by himself.

fre$h si
12-12-2011, 02:24 PM
What was the most uve ever lost outta pocket?

PetefromtheStreets
12-13-2011, 12:36 AM
What was the most uve ever lost outta pocket?

Me personally was 300 out of pocket. Most ive won was 700.

fre$h si
12-13-2011, 02:32 AM
That's not to bad. Idk why I'm Trippin over 100, but it was my first boosted race & I think it's mostly my pride hurtin

PetefromtheStreets
12-13-2011, 01:11 PM
That's not to bad. Idk why I'm Trippin over 100, but it was my first boosted race & I think it's mostly my pride hurtin

I can understand that lol

fre$h si
12-13-2011, 05:16 PM
From a 30 roll should a k20eg w/ a 200 shot be able to beat a 450-500hp fg2?

chef andre
12-13-2011, 08:20 PM
I like this thread. I have no stories though. I'll just live vicuriously through you guys haha.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

PetefromtheStreets
12-15-2011, 02:24 AM
From a 30 roll should a k20eg w/ a 200 shot be able to beat a 450-500hp fg2?

A 200 shot is no joke. I wouldn't wanna mess with it lol.

fre$h si
12-15-2011, 06:05 PM
Fck lol what about 150?

Spaz
12-15-2011, 10:46 PM
omg I'm hating winter already... I miss my god damn car... i wish i could race all year long lol

PetefromtheStreets
12-16-2011, 01:30 AM
A swap eg is a bad bitch let alone on a 100+ shot lmfao!!!

PetefromtheStreets
12-16-2011, 01:30 AM
omg I'm hating winter already... I miss my god damn car... i wish i could race all year long lol

You and me both man. Lol

Spaz
12-16-2011, 04:08 PM
A swap eg is a bad bitch let alone on a 100+ shot lmfao!!!

my buddy just picked up a RHD EF with a k20 swap and the same supercharger you have... siiiiiiiiiiiick fast

PetefromtheStreets
12-19-2011, 09:19 AM
my buddy just picked up a RHD EF with a k20 swap and the same supercharger you have... siiiiiiiiiiiick fast

That should be a low 11 sec car lol. My car felt dumb fast so I can only imagine what that would be like lol

fre$h si
12-23-2011, 09:52 AM
so obviously i lost to that eg previous to my post i just didnt wanna be embarassed incase i wasnt suppoosed to lose lol but i had an issue with my boost at the time that i figured all out, but i lost by 2-3 cars so i know for sure ima smash on him next time so i can get my money back :)

fre$h si
12-26-2011, 08:30 AM
When u guys do rolls do u break boost??

JUANonJUAN
01-03-2012, 09:55 AM
When u guys do rolls do u break boost??

You mean "BRAKE" boost? yeah always.. especially with this turbo. Otherwise the other car will get a jump. If I brake boost... the car launches harder than if it was N/A :D

Si Speed 317
01-03-2012, 04:49 PM
You mean "BRAKE" boost? yeah always.. especially with this turbo. Otherwise the other car will get a jump. If I brake boost... the car launches harder than if it was N/A :D

:ohsnap: You said it! What size turbo do you have? And I think it's safe to assume you're running a built tranny based on the power you're making.

I'm running a GT3076R, which has lightning fast spool. And, being that I'm on a stock tranny, I don't want shit to break sooner so I don't brake boost.

fre$h si
01-06-2012, 10:29 PM
haha ya thats what i ment. i tried it recently and i was able to do a 30 roll in 3rd and it was like instant pull instead of waiting forever for boost to finally kick in...

sispeed, he has a 5sp trans

Si Speed 317
01-08-2012, 02:00 PM
haha ya thats what i ment. i tried it recently and i was able to do a 30 roll in 3rd and it was like instant pull instead of waiting forever for boost to finally kick in...

sispeed, he has a 5sp trans

Oh, that'll make it a bit tougher to spool - especially with a big turbo. Juan, what setup are you running?

fre$h si
07-29-2012, 06:26 PM
OMFG i have not been to the races in so long, i gotta hit the streets already!!

anyone else have any kills recently?

Spaz
07-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Right before the engine blew last month my buddies RSX hustled a built STI. Was siiiick :) I need to edit the video but I have a vid somewhere

sent via spazatalk

Si Speed 317
07-29-2012, 11:59 PM
I wrecked a S550 AMG the other day, raced off the light. Got to ~80, pulled a few cars nicely on him. Sounded like it had a little bit of work done, bolt-on wise.

fre$h si
07-30-2012, 05:17 AM
Right before the engine blew last month my buddies RSX hustled a built STI. Was siiiick :) I need to edit the video but I have a vid somewhere

sent via spazatalk

omg plzzz post it. all the dam AWD car here r in the 400 range and off a dig mite not be hustle-able :madd:

Si Speed 317
07-30-2012, 10:49 PM
:yeahthat: Post the video!

fre$h si
08-09-2012, 06:16 PM
:paper:

Si Speed 317
08-10-2012, 10:29 AM
:yeahthat: I was talking to a few people at the BoostedK20 meet last night, a lot of people go out to do money runs. If you get caught, you're fucked. That's the scariest part.

fre$h si
08-12-2012, 04:16 AM
i gotta start hitting the races again. how much boost do u guys run in each gear?

PetefromtheStreets
08-12-2012, 12:09 PM
22lbs. Every gear on slicks and street tires. Lol

fre$h si
08-12-2012, 09:17 PM
holy shit lol but ur on e85 arent u?

Si Speed 317
08-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Thats nuts, I saw a video of Stage2auto doing a street pull... WOW makes me want to go to the rotrex side.

There, I said it.

PetefromtheStreets
08-15-2012, 04:41 PM
Thats nuts, I saw a video of Stage2auto doing a street pull... WOW makes me want to go to the rotrex side.

There, I said it.

Is there a :evilface: thingy? Lol.

Si Speed 317
08-16-2012, 11:50 AM
:lildevil:

fre$h si
08-20-2012, 10:14 AM
Anyone have any experience with this stuff?
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/leechskum/0690FEB7-463A-4AB2-B7FE-125585237F91-541-000000313944D6E4.jpg

PetefromtheStreets
08-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Anyone have any experience with this stuff?
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/leechskum/0690FEB7-463A-4AB2-B7FE-125585237F91-541-000000313944D6E4.jpg

Yea but just doing a burnout in it doesn't effect much. You need to prep the first 60' or so. You lay it down and hit the street with the torch that the pavers guys use.

Si Speed 317
08-24-2012, 11:00 AM
Every try pimp juice? Stuff is raved about by everyone

fre$h si
08-24-2012, 11:39 AM
I've heard of it. It's one specific guy that makes it right?

Si Speed 317
08-24-2012, 12:10 PM
I'm not sure about that anymore, I've heard that before though

fre$h si
08-24-2012, 12:18 PM
That's so down to make some crazy track grip stuff outta your garage haha.

So anyone goin to any runs this weekend?

Spoolin_VTEC
08-25-2012, 05:12 PM
Not me, I'll be working all weekend and I need an oil change. You?

ksboi
08-25-2012, 08:59 PM
I need to change my oil and replace that dumb gasket on my oil return line. Yall should try this I am. It replaces that dumb gasket for the oil return line. I am going to get it and put some locktite on the bolts and torque that hoe down!

fre$h si
08-28-2012, 06:42 PM
I like the 1 piece one like that cus my fitting I had to screw in to the flange was freakin leaking -__-

What do u busy use to cool down your motor between or before runs? I've been just getting a jug filled with ice water and pourin it over my Rbc, thinking bout maybe dry ice? Any suggestions?

ksboi
08-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Run meth and will not have too. Are you SC?

VTECFRED
08-29-2012, 08:12 AM
Just playing around with my slipping clutch until my twin disc gets here

9FkNR8oWR-s

You will notice the RPM stops climbing for a second but I can still pull on a mustang and camero :)
d1u-cvwLeqY

Sent using my Galaxy S3

fre$h si
08-29-2012, 10:59 AM
Run meth and will not have too. Are you SC?

Tc but it still gets hella hot under the hood

Si Speed 317
09-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Nice runs Fred! Ksboi, locktite won't work IIRC it gets too hot! And Fre$h, it definitely gets really hot, for sure!

fre$h si
09-15-2012, 07:21 AM
for the guys that run slicks... how much spin do you get with them off a launch? trying to decide between slicks and hondata TC. one of the guys at go power said the TC unit sucks balls and from other reviews ive seen it kinda seems as if there is alot of room for error depending on climate n all that. not to mention slicks r probally cheaper so im deffinatly leaning towards that

VTECFRED
09-16-2012, 05:04 PM
^ Dude you're reading my mind :) ^

So anyone running slicks want to chime in?

Sent using my Galaxy S3

aLmk
09-16-2012, 05:54 PM
I'm not running any, but plan to get a set for next season!

VTECFRED
09-17-2012, 02:39 AM
Two Dodge Caliber SRT4 tried to run me. We lined up three wide you will see them line up next to me and that is the last time you see them in that race :) You cant see it but I pulled a parking lot on them LOL

Also let them jump and still pulled on them before you see their tail lights. :umad:

qCZOZl1NF6c

VTECFRED
09-17-2012, 03:21 AM
Fully Built Civic vs. WRX STi
mfBfFYkJXJU

aLmk
09-17-2012, 10:21 AM
Fred your car puts mine to shame!!

VTECFRED
09-17-2012, 11:54 AM
How so? Aren't you around 450HP?

Sent using my Galaxy S3

aLmk
09-17-2012, 12:08 PM
No like right at 400whp on pump and around 420ish on race (probably more like 430 now that its cooler out). My third gear is nothing like yours!

As for related street racing chat I did race a mazda speed3 on I-95 on Friday. I had 2 other people in my car and he was by himself. Apparently he had an upgraded turbo, but that didn't help him too much :giggle:

VTECFRED
09-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Lol that's funny right there

Sent using my Galaxy S3

fre$h si
09-17-2012, 10:17 PM
^ Dude you're reading my mind :) ^

So anyone running slicks want to chime in?

Sent using my Galaxy S3

Haha I need something, I'm ashamed everytime I set up a race from a roll. I lost to a semi stock i135 on a dig

fre$h si
09-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Kinda debating going stock & trying to buy a Evo 9 at a auction

Spaz
09-18-2012, 07:48 AM
Gotta get that Hondata TC

sent via spazatalk

fre$h si
09-18-2012, 05:45 PM
When u broke ur trans were u on slicks?

VTECFRED
09-18-2012, 06:20 PM
When u broke ur trans were u on slicks?

No I was on street tires 225/40/18 falkens showing a friend what it would do lol

I drove it like I stole it and when I hit 4th it popped out of gear and I put it back in and when I let out the clutch with it in 4th it sounded like rocks hitting my transmission case

Sent using my Galaxy S3

Si Speed 317
09-23-2012, 12:19 PM
A lot of people's tranny's fail when not even beating on them, usually due to metal exhaustion. At least you were enjoying it at the time, lol.

Thinking about starting to get some runs in on weekends or at night mid-week, but I'm running out of fuel in 4th gear. So, I'll have to wait until spring time. Oh well, I'll hustle some runs on the Ruckus in the mean time. ;)

Si Speed 317
09-23-2012, 12:32 PM
Double post fail.

fre$h si
10-08-2012, 09:27 PM
A friend of my boi had a race set up w/ this crew I hate so of course my money was on him. Well anyways the cars were all done burning out and revving getting ready to take off, then we see a bike come up and the crowd is waving for the bike to go around....then the bike turns its red and blues on and we realized it was a bike cop. We all had to scram and there was no run. Idk if I'm more mad about not being able to potentially win that $$$ or the like 30 miles we had to drive to get to that spot >:l

Si Speed 317
10-12-2012, 08:59 PM
A friend of my boi had a race set up w/ this crew I hate so of course my money was on him. Well anyways the cars were all done burning out and revving getting ready to take off, then we see a bike come up and the crowd is waving for the bike to go around....then the bike turns its red and blues on and we realized it was a bike cop. We all had to scram and there was no run. Idk if I'm more mad about not being able to potentially win that $$$ or the like 30 miles we had to drive to get to that spot >:l

That sucks, I'd be happy that you didn't get caught or locked up. $$ can be won another time ;)

fre$h si
10-13-2012, 11:48 PM
good point!! over here if u get cought its supposed to be a 30 day impound, some times the car gets crushed

fre$h si
10-15-2012, 06:10 AM
so last week i broke off this cocky ass evo that came up to me wanting to run, this clown had the nerve to say "from a 25 roll how much space do u need? 3 cars 4 cars?". his whole crew was looking at my car clowning cuz it looks stock. then his boi saw the front mount and said ay its turbo i wouldnt give me more than 2 cars. and i say nah its supercharged. and then the guys says ya but thats probally close to 300 (i am :rotfl: on the inside). so we run at a 40 roll, i get 2 cars and i rape him but after 4th i let off and just coasted to the finish line and let him catch up. later when they pay up he says "aww u guys some smart MF's if we wouldnt have given u space we woulda beat u"......so guess what! we gonna run again in the next couple days!!!! cha chang!!!

aLmk
10-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Haha too funny. You'll beat him agin. Hell you can probably beat him from a dig

Si Speed 317
10-15-2012, 10:54 AM
Nice, you'll whoop him again dont worry. Make some $$ this time

PetefromtheStreets
10-15-2012, 12:16 PM
From a dig would be an entirely different story. All motor I had beaten an Evo from a 50 roll. Just make sure you keep the race to a roll. Otherwise get space.

fre$h si
10-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Ya I know those AWD launches are no joke. It seems like all the evos/sti's around here can't find a single head up race from a dig

aLmk
10-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Depending on how modded the evo is I'd be surprised if you can't beat him from a race. At the local track here, most of the evos/stis struggle to break out of the 14s with light mods. I was in the low 13s.

PetefromtheStreets
10-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Depending on how modded the evo is I'd be surprised if you can't beat him from a race. At the local track here, most of the evos/stis struggle to break out of the 14s with light mods. I was in the low 13s.

What elevation are you at? 14's in an AWD is a joke in itself. Lol all the Sti/evos around my area are no slower then 12's.

aLmk
10-15-2012, 02:57 PM
I'm in Delaware and go to Cecil county drag.

PetefromtheStreets
10-15-2012, 03:19 PM
I'm in Delaware and go to Cecil county drag.

Oh shit. We're not very far apart. I've been to Cecil before. But a more local track to me is Capitol raceway and MIR.

fre$h si
10-15-2012, 10:44 PM
What elevation are you at? 14's in an AWD is a joke in itself. Lol all the Sti/evos around my area are no slower then 12's.

Ya same here. All in the high 400s to low 600s. These guys are doing insurance jobs to pay for their builds. They key their car, get like 5k from the insurance co then paint their car a different color for like 2k then they use the left over money for their build. This one guy in the army did it but never repainted his car. The same dude also stole his own interior but they salvaged his car for that one lol

fre$h si
10-23-2012, 10:59 PM
What do you guys think my chances are at beating a older 5.0 that's supposay 400hp 480tq and 8sec 1/8 mile from a roll? I'm at high 400s in hp, I think my tq is like 340

VTECFRED
10-23-2012, 11:32 PM
What do you guys think my chances are at beating a older 5.0 that's supposay 400hp 480tq and 8sec 1/8 mile from a roll? I'm at high 400s in hp, I think my tq is like 340

I think from a roll and good tires you will have him by 5 car lengths by 130mph

Sent using my Galaxy S3

fre$h si
10-24-2012, 12:34 AM
Lol really? God I hope so I need to make that money! Just don't know how much to put because I want to be sure it's zero risk in losing

VTECFRED
10-24-2012, 01:01 AM
I ran 8.57s 1/8 mile on street tires and 387HP if that helps to know

Sent using my Galaxy S3

fre$h si
10-24-2012, 01:52 AM
Niiiice ima have to set it up then :) thanks fred!!

PetefromtheStreets
10-24-2012, 10:46 AM
You think the fox body will roll to 130? I think he'll let out before.

VTECFRED
10-24-2012, 11:39 AM
You think the fox body will roll to 130? I think he'll let out before.

Maybe not but from a roll I think fresh will be pulling away from him the whole time that by the time fresh hits 130 he will have proved he is faster lol :D

I would make sure it isn't a stripped down lightened fox body

Sent using my Galaxy S3

PetefromtheStreets
10-24-2012, 11:57 AM
Exactly. Lol. And make sure he's still got a ford moor in it lol. If it has an LS7 you may have trouble.

fre$h si
10-24-2012, 12:43 PM
My friend that knows him said its a create motor or something

PetefromtheStreets
10-24-2012, 03:27 PM
Is the race going to be for any money?

Si Speed 317
10-24-2012, 08:58 PM
Sounds like you're gonna be hustled. Don't forget: we do well because of our power:weight ratio. So do those fox bodies. Probably a swapped motor, probably a built rear, and torque is power, so be careful. Those fox bodies are like Hondas to modding - cheap and makes a lot of power

Spaz
10-24-2012, 09:36 PM
Yeah I.got raped by a fox body once... so pissed

sent via spazatalk

fre$h si
10-25-2012, 02:29 AM
Ya it'd be for money. Found out he has got another motor. Guess I'm gonna back out of this one :hiding:

PetefromtheStreets
10-25-2012, 10:04 AM
I say race anyways. scared money don't make money.

aLmk
10-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Haha yea fresh I don't think you're giving your Si enough credit. At 400+whp your car is FAST! Especially from a roll.

VTECFRED
10-25-2012, 11:40 AM
I would never turn down a race from a roll :D

Sent using my Galaxy S3

fre$h si
11-12-2012, 05:41 AM
Omfg so mad. Lost some money to a Evo 10 that I ran from a 35 roll.

Si Speed 317
11-12-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm surprised, rare to see a fast EvoX. And by fast EvoX, i mean faster than a 400+whp k series.

Si Speed 317
11-12-2012, 11:57 AM
I say race anyways. scared money don't make money.
Word!
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/12/y7avepeg.jpg

PetefromtheStreets
11-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Word!
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/12/y7avepeg.jpg

Needs that in my life.

PetefromtheStreets
11-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Check out my dudes YouTube page for races. Updated almost weekly.

"And1tryme" is his user name.

Spaz
11-13-2012, 11:46 AM
I miss racing so much.... I miss being in the car scene... but no car = no care

Si Speed 317
11-13-2012, 12:06 PM
I've never been a part of it. Makes me wonder though, i'd love to try but then I'd be hooked.

PetefromtheStreets
11-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Some of my people from md went to Ny last weekend to see Cesear vs Elvis run. Ended up not happening but would deff be a race to see.

Si Speed 317
11-14-2012, 12:33 PM
Who is cesar and elvis? Julius Caesar and Elvis Presley RACED?

PetefromtheStreets
11-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Who is cesar and elvis? Julius Caesar and Elvis Presley RACED?

Lmao. Cesear from "hiboost". And Elvis is from VA.

fre$h si
11-19-2012, 02:52 PM
This guy with a Pontiac sunfire went to UTI with my boi and I guess he'd talk mad shit about Hondas. On IG he was all sayin he's a K series killer so on IG I was saying my k series puts in work and kills everything lol but I guess he thought I was being sarcastic and wanted to run me. So I broke him off by at least 2 busses and got all crazy cuz he lost. On the way home he tried calling my boy back saying he wants a rematch or his money back lol

PetefromtheStreets
11-19-2012, 03:01 PM
How much was the race for? And was it a roll race?

Si Speed 317
11-19-2012, 03:11 PM
:yeahthat:

fre$h si
11-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Just 100 from a roll. I know Adam is shaking his head at me lol

It was supposed to be for more but last min he lowered the amount

PetefromtheStreets
11-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Just 100 from a roll. I know Adam is shaking his head at me lol

It was supposed to be for more but last min he lowered the amount

Lol. Hey I guess it's a free hundred bucks. Lol

vdubkilla
11-19-2012, 09:57 PM
A Sunfire haha killin a k series and 2 buses that's a kill why would he even want a rematch is he a fool :tap:

Si Speed 317
11-19-2012, 10:47 PM
A Sunfire haha killin a k series and 2 buses that's a kill why would he even want a rematch is he a fool :tap:

He's either hustling or stupid. Lol

PetefromtheStreets
11-19-2012, 11:07 PM
I seriously doubt the hustling part. Lol

vdubkilla
11-19-2012, 11:31 PM

Si Speed 317
11-19-2012, 11:52 PM
I seriously doubt the hustling part. Lol
You never know. But I doubt it too

http://youtu.be/3XqO5PWuYLE

:rotfl: I like meek mill tho

PetefromtheStreets
11-20-2012, 12:46 AM
http://youtu.be/3XqO5PWuYLE

Cassidy's a bum. That was weak. Lol just like the dudes sunfire. Haha

vdubkilla
11-20-2012, 10:08 AM
I don't even know who the hell Meek Mill is :rotfl:

Si Speed 317
11-20-2012, 11:07 AM
Cassidy's a bum. That was weak. Lol just like the dudes sunfire. Haha
LOL :rotfl:

I don't even know who the hell Meek Mill is :rotfl:

Awesome rapper/hip hop artist. Newer, got big about a year or so ago. Good stuff

fre$h si
11-21-2012, 01:55 PM

He's either hustling or stupid. Lol

Haha I told him I'd give him a rematch double or nothing and he got mad and walked off. He was in shock my friend was telling him how slow I am etc just to get him hyped up >.< ima try to upload the video soon

Si Speed 317
11-22-2012, 12:34 AM
Haha I told him I'd give him a rematch double or nothing and he got mad and walked off. He was in shock my friend was telling him how slow I am etc just to get him hyped up >.< ima try to upload the video soon

Lmao figures

vdubkilla
11-22-2012, 02:16 AM
Cool post it up so we can all laugh at him :rotfl:

PetefromtheStreets
11-22-2012, 09:45 AM
:Yeahthat:

fre$h si
11-22-2012, 05:15 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/leechskum/EC23D210-6CBD-4A42-B89C-A466BF062400-2984-0000015110575F02.mp4

At 0:10 is what happens when he realized what just happened lol

PetefromtheStreets
11-22-2012, 05:39 PM
What a dumbass for yanking the e-brake after that loss. Could have hurt someone.

vdubkilla
11-22-2012, 10:43 PM
wow e brake ? why would he do that thats pretty fuckin stupid guess he was pissed still no excuse :giggle:

PetefromtheStreets
11-22-2012, 10:58 PM
Yea that dudes an idiot straight up.

fre$h si
11-23-2012, 10:27 AM
You gotta admit the w brake was pretty funny lol

PetefromtheStreets
11-23-2012, 10:32 AM
A little. Makes me think more along the lines of he's just fucking dumb. Lol

BoostedK20
11-23-2012, 10:45 AM
Ah, the good old 'E-Brake after you lose so everyone knows how badly you lost' trick. Can't get too mad though, he IS driving a Sunfire. Must be a Sunfire thing.

isDXiAjiSGk

2Kl75G555Os

asdf
12-07-2012, 12:39 PM
check out my youtube channel (dfw1111) i have a few vids on my old set up

Si Speed 317
12-07-2012, 01:13 PM
check out my youtube channel (dfw1111) i have a few vids on my old set up

Post em up! Use the part of the url between = and ? and put it between [youtube ] [/youtube ] tags

PetefromtheStreets
12-07-2012, 02:28 PM
:Yeahthat: I wanna see.

asdf
12-07-2012, 02:38 PM
my mods are jrsc and i/h/e. stock pulley, no cooling and 93 gas.

watch in HD

360whp turbo hatch with radials
83vm6jHo3YM
TCKygTH1dnA
si6hwpAXylI

built sti, FMIC, exhaust, ?intake? but stock turbo
zNi-sDX3Gy4
dHvvDP8MYGE
rRpagQTP870
GWTnv70M-ZY
he took off before i did and i missed 3rd lol
S0E8dcMvTtQ

ridiculously fast mirage and supra lol
nNUhb8rp7hA
bC9LgT2KCgU

2012 5.0 with gears, tune, exhaust dump and intake
2JclQUGFYbA

buddy's ~450whp turbo Kswap ITR
pJyl-NYPx8c
ScEWAR9_a2g
BL6jgVKQqeo

SC300 with twin turbo 1JZ swap, exhaust, FMIC
zHyee3Q92Nk
c6Dil1XQgJw

PetefromtheStreets
01-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Here's my all motor (stock motor) rsx vs an evo9 with bolt ons and other misc parts.

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz159/adm_rsx/C982AF51-ABFC-40C0-8EBA-D525988CC848-6610-000002DDB3BE785B.mp4

Evo was granny shifting and not double clutching like he should...
He could have won pending he didn't break the welds on the intake manifold...I made another funny.

boosted_teg
01-09-2013, 01:21 PM
Out in Cali they are HARDCORE street racers. When you bring out torches, traction compound and trailer your car for 1000-5000 dollar bets... ya thats insane!

just saw this yesturday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZFSbezhuLM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TehlHGZfPy8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JiQ543JpHeg

PetefromtheStreets
01-09-2013, 01:36 PM
We've got the same thing here. Here's a pic from the same race we went to see.

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz159/adm_rsx/C5D2FBD8-A0A3-46EB-86A2-12509A6D34D8-6610-000002FFC5A782E5.jpg

boosted_teg
01-09-2013, 02:22 PM
haha nice! thats pretty crazy, it be cool to see though

PetefromtheStreets
01-09-2013, 02:36 PM
haha nice! thats pretty crazy, it be cool to see though

It's deff fun man.

boosted_teg
01-09-2013, 10:28 PM
im going have to move to a place where it doesnt snow and has cool nights like that

PetefromtheStreets
01-11-2013, 01:38 AM
Ran an H2B hatch tonight. I'm still all motor stock motor. (Which sucks) but anyways TC deff slowed me down and didn't help lol.

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz159/adm_rsx/7233178C-7D22-4202-A1BC-B2476955B0C2-8430-00000425F98BDDB2.mp4

aLmk
01-11-2013, 10:04 AM
Do you have hondata traction control?

Si Speed 317
01-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Wow, hell of a race. How did TC mess u up? I tried to listen to hear what happened but I can't decipher the two cars much

Yea thats what he means by TC

PetefromtheStreets
01-11-2013, 11:40 AM

Yup yup.

PetefromtheStreets
01-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Wow, hell of a race. How did TC mess u up? I tried to listen to hear what happened but I can't decipher the two cars much

Yea thats what he means by TC

Pretty much all you hear is his car. But you can hear mine as it passes the camera. It Sounds like its breaking up from pulling timing. Without it on I could have won I'd like to think.

aLmk
01-11-2013, 03:34 PM
You must have it setup to be too intrusive.

PetefromtheStreets
01-11-2013, 04:37 PM
You must have it setup to be too intrusive.

I didn't set it up but I believe your right. But VitViper is gonna get me squared away.

Si Speed 317
01-11-2013, 04:49 PM
I wish I could give more input, I don't have TC yet "/

PetefromtheStreets
01-11-2013, 05:08 PM
I wish I could give more input, I don't have TC yet "/

I'd deff invest when the funds are expendable. It's gonna be great once it's all good to go. Street tire hustle will be in full effect.

aLmk
01-11-2013, 05:19 PM
I didn't set it up but I believe your right. But VitViper is gonna get me squared away.

Well you'll be in good hands.

PetefromtheStreets
01-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Well you'll be in good hands.

Yessir. He's been great. Tuned the all motor setup and its much nicer to drive now. And he's much more suited to tune the TC then I am. Lol

boosted_teg
01-11-2013, 09:22 PM
id be interested to see if your egt temps rise with the TC control unit taking away timing

PetefromtheStreets
01-11-2013, 09:51 PM
id be interested to see if your egt temps rise with the TC control unit taking away timing

Never thought about that. That maybe something I actually look into doing and datalog.

fre$h si
01-11-2013, 11:23 PM
how crazy do the cars get over there adam?in my area seems like every car is over 450 lol there also a bunch of 10 sec cars out here

theres a handfull of these too around here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC7GkT8QExc

PetefromtheStreets
01-12-2013, 12:08 AM
how crazy do the cars get over there adam?in my area seems like every car is over 450 lol there also a bunch of 10 sec cars out here

theres a handfull of these too around here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC7GkT8QExc

You see JPC racing in the credits? That's 5 mins from my house. We have freed engineering here also they pretty much specialize in supras but have a 2jz 240sx. It's in the 9's and is street driven. There's a bunch of nice cars around and in surrounding areas. Let me find a couple races from this summer and I'll post em.

PetefromtheStreets
01-12-2013, 12:47 AM
Here's a couple vids from my friends page.

http://youtu.be/SJ53r4cUFhY

http://youtu.be/UflsaRflWYk

http://youtu.be/FXTOyFaQpZ0

boosted_teg
01-12-2013, 01:34 AM
uhh we dont have a lot of anything around here. There might be a handful over 450whp, and even then most dont daily drive them. Our import scene sucks :P

boosted_teg
01-12-2013, 01:37 AM
Once upon a time, we had a drag strip we had set up. People would show up, race or watch until the cops showed up. Now they added huge speedbumps.. i mean... like 5" high speedbumps.

PetefromtheStreets
01-12-2013, 02:50 AM
Once upon a time, we had a drag strip we had set up. People would show up, race or watch until the cops showed up. Now they added huge speedbumps.. i mean... like 5" high speedbumps.

Damn. That's one helluva speed bump! We have multiple spots. So they shut one down we've got another.

aLmk
01-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Where in MD are you? I'm in Newark, DE area. We should meet up sometime!

PetefromtheStreets
01-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Where in MD are you? I'm in Newark, DE area. We should meet up sometime!

I'm just south of the Baltimore area. And yea man. That would be cool. Me and Si speed (Dan) are meeting up at Honda day which is in Atco NJ sometime in April. You should go to that too!

aLmk
01-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Ya I may, in the past it has conflicted with my school schedule.

froggyfredd
02-01-2014, 05:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdpuSuNF_I8

froggyfredd
02-01-2014, 05:26 PM
^^^^a good race with a beast 350Z!!!! more to come soon :D

Si Speed 317
02-02-2014, 02:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdpuSuNF_I8

Thats awesome!! I love how it ended with pulling over to chat. That's the best! Is he twin turbo'd?

PetefromtheStreets
02-05-2014, 12:55 AM
Yea that's awesome! That 350 is quick man. Seems he was having some trouble shifting.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
Cage plus radio member #1

froggyfredd
02-12-2014, 12:46 PM
He was a cool dude and it was just a singe.....we both surprised each other lol

froggyfredd
02-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Yea that's awesome! That 350 is quick man. Seems he was having some trouble shifting.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets

Yeah he did miss shift but safe to say he was faster lol we wanna do a 60+ race but I got caught street racing my friends mustangs for fun and got a pretty fat ticket....was a cool cop though considering what he could have done

froggyfredd
02-12-2014, 12:52 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aQNkjeVPfk8 here's just a exhaust video and a race with a Tacoma lol I didn't hook at all in the rain it was terrible

PetefromtheStreets
02-12-2014, 12:55 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aQNkjeVPfk8 here's just a exhaust video and a race with a Tacoma lol I didn't hook at all in the rain it was terrible

I love the whine!

s4 IG-petefromthestreets

froggyfredd
02-12-2014, 12:59 PM
Thanks man!! I wish I could afford going turbo though lol

PetefromtheStreets
02-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Thanks man!! I wish I could afford going turbo though lol

I hear you. Lol

s4 IG-petefromthestreets

froggyfredd
02-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Lol still surprises people though so I guess I'll live lol

PetefromtheStreets
02-12-2014, 01:04 PM

Exactly! All about surprises.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets

vdubkilla
02-12-2014, 02:09 PM

The element of surprise is always best lol nothing like llokin over afterwards and seein this on their face
:wow:

02civic629
03-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Running them lol lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzWI-G2DiQA

froggyfredd
03-14-2014, 11:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhB_kvtA3pw here a link to me and my buddies race!!! :D

Si Speed 317
03-14-2014, 05:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhB_kvtA3pw here a link to me and my buddies race!!! :D

Nice! Traction always makes a difference!

froggyfredd
03-14-2014, 10:30 PM
Nice! Traction always makes a difference!

Lol i know i need some help in that department.....you know a good grippy tire for our cars??

aLmk
03-15-2014, 11:23 PM
Lol i know i need some help in that department.....you know a good grippy tire for our cars??
I have been using 235 dunlop star spec z1s for the past two years and I think they are great, give excellent warm weather traction. But if you don't have a winter wheel/tire setup I would not get them as they are not intended to be used in less than 40* weather as all extreme performance summer tires are. The z1s have been discontinued for the z2s and from the reviews I've read and people I've talked to, the are just better in dry and wet than the z1s were and are priced around the same.

02civic629
03-16-2014, 01:53 PM

Damn that civic sounds amazing lol

But unfair race sir, my ass can beat gt mustangs lol

froggyfredd
03-17-2014, 08:06 PM
Ill have to try them out :D

froggyfredd
03-17-2014, 08:09 PM
Thanks man i just changed from skunk2 to the full race exhaust and omg its so much better and yeah it isnt a fair race but its still fun lol

PetefromtheStreets
03-18-2014, 01:34 PM
Man that whine sounds great. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PetefromtheStreets
05-12-2014, 09:28 AM
Spring races in the streets: http://youtu.be/N_yYqKL8ud8

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk