PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Site logs you out to fast

vdubkilla
04-29-2011, 12:15 AM
I often browse different forums and sometimes am on other forums talking , posting , ect and when I come back to boostedk20 and click refresh I often find it has logged me out .Other sites don't do this and because it logs me out sometimes I just say the hell with it and go back to the other forums .Can we make it so it doesn't log you out so fast ?

Spaz
04-29-2011, 12:56 AM
Do you not click the box to remember your user name?

06_typeS
04-29-2011, 05:15 AM
It does it to me to. A few time I had to put in my username and passwword at least 5 times.

vdubkilla
04-29-2011, 09:40 AM
I dont do that on any site I belong to and shouldn't have to the site logs me out to fast is the point I can log into other sites and stay logged in all day if I want to

420Coupe
04-29-2011, 10:32 AM
ive never been logged out. i think it might be your browser settings. I browse 4 different forums on 4 different tabs and just hit refresh and have yet been to get logged out from any. The only time i get logged out is when i check from my iphone and it for some reason kicks me off on my computer.

BoostedK20
04-29-2011, 09:27 PM
vdubkilla, when you first type in 'BoostedK20.com' in your browser, it loads the page and asks you to sign in. Type in your username, then your password, and before you click Log In, check the box that says 'Remember Me' and you'll be good to go. In order to maximize server efficiency, all forums automatically log you out after 15 minutes if you haven't chosen the 'Remember Me' option.

vdubkilla
04-29-2011, 09:58 PM
Doesnt happen on k20a and I have never clicked remember me also my firefox clears my browser history every time I close firefox

Si Speed 317
04-30-2011, 02:11 AM
Just click the 'remember me' option when you log in. Or allow your browser to save it. Only two ways, I use the remember me option and it always keeps me logged in. Make sure your browser allows you to save cookies though