PDA

View Full Version : For Sale/Trade: FS/FT 95 civic fully built K TURBO

BuBBaSBuBBLE
11-24-2015, 05:11 PM
What's up my fellow BoostedK20 members. I didn't think this day was going to come but it has. I'm getting the itch for something else. Its time to see what else is out there for me. I purchased this car off of DRHonda hes a moderator on Hondatech.com and K20a.org about 2 1/2 years ago. He built the car from the ground up. Every single nut, bolt, and clip has been replaced on this car. No rust, no dents, the paint is immaculate. Since I bought it I've only put about 4K miles on it. Also since I bought it I have installed a complete custom turbo kit. A lot of work and money has been spent on this build. And all quality parts have been used as well. I will make a complete mod list below but just to mention this is a feeler and would like a possible trade. Some offers would be nice. Would possibly like to get my self back into a EVO. P.S the car is currently tuned on 14 lbs making 505hp on E85. The car drives smooth and is beast. You can actually daily it if you really wanted too. I built this car to be a street sleeper and track monster and also to have some handling as well. It's nice and quite with the cutout closed. I literally drive by a precinct when leaving my neighborhood and have drove by multiple cops, they've never even glanced at me. Please do not offer me another Honda. If there's any Honda I want it would be this one. And no low ballers too. I see what these cars go for on here with just a k swap. 13.5k obo Text or call (917-416-0046) Located in NY

1995 Honda civic cx aka "the green dragon" . Hasn't seen bad weather in the past 11 years.
paint is LC6P paint
Brake and wire tuck

Motor:
K24a4 2.4 block sleeved by Z10
Wiesco 87.5mm 11:1 Pistons
Blue print H-beam rods
ACL bearings
K20z1 head
K20z1 cams
Supertech springs and retainers
Black nitride flat faced valves
Cut and ported RBC manifold
K20a2 throttle body
Karcepts IACV block plate w/ CC delete
Karcepts radiator relocation kit
Misimoto rad with koyo cap
Custom hammer green powder-coated valve cover with 2 -10 fittings that go to a custom catch can

Transmission:
Base model transmission
Competition twin disk
K-tuned full billet shifter
K-tuned race cables
Insane shaft 1000hp axles
36mm karcept hubs with extended studs
M-factory LSD

Turbo Kit:
BWR manifold (modified for 2 wastegates)
GTX3582R turbo
Twin tial 44mm wastegates
Tial BOV
Treadstone intercooler 4inch (big boy)
Custom intercooler piping
Dump tubes ran underneath car
Downpipe and hotside wrapped in DEI
Full 3 inch SS exhaust with gutted cat that goes into a thermal exhaust.( sounds awesome)

Fuel:
465 walbro fuel pump
Fuel lab fuel filter
ID2000
-8 E85 Teflon fuel lines
Karcepts fuel rail
AEM fuel regulator

Suspension:
Koni ground control coilovers
Spc front upper controls
Front SI sway bar
K-tuned traction bars
Gsr front and rear brakes
SS brake lines
Rear 32mm ASR sway bar with end links
BWR rear control arms
ASR subframe brace
BWR rear camber kit
RSX type S brake booster
Quaiffe quick steering rack
All new OEM bushings
Battery custom mounted in front bumper

Wheels:
15x7 RPF1 wheels silver
Fronts have the new street MT drag radials
Rears have falken azenis

Interior:
GSR seats front and rear (very clean)
Innovative oil pressure/ oil temp gauge
Innovative wideband gauge
tuner view (software needs to updated)
MOMO tuner series steering wheel (brand new)
Nrg hub and quick release
Nrg hub lock
JDM center console w/ radio below
rear cargo cover

Ecu:
New upgraded version of Kpro with the GM ethanol sensor. The tune with actually adjust according to the octane. Also Bluetooth through your iPhone or android you get to view live sensors and more.

I tried listing everything I'm sure I missed some stuff. If you want any other pictures let me know text me if your interested. Have tons and tons of receipts.

BuBBaSBuBBLE
11-24-2015, 05:14 PM
have way more pictures, I'm having trouble uploading. If your interested text me and I can send more.

BoostedK20
11-26-2015, 11:54 AM
BuBBaSBuBBLE Such a sad post since this was an awesome build! Wishing you the best with your sale. Happy Thanksgiving!

BuBBaSBuBBLE
11-27-2015, 11:55 AM
Thanks brother. Yes it is a sad day :sigh: I do hope it goes to a true Honda enthusiast that will appreciate what I have invested and built.

BuBBaSBuBBLE
01-01-2016, 07:23 PM
Pms replied

monjarassi
01-03-2016, 10:30 PM
Glws sad to see it go

Spaz
01-06-2016, 10:09 AM
wow yeah GLWS such a beautiful build

BuBBaSBuBBLE
01-13-2016, 01:47 PM
Thanks brothers!!