PDA

View Full Version : Server Maintenance

BoostedK20
10-02-2015, 08:33 AM
Attention BoostedK20 members!

We are undergoing some server maintenance over the course of the day. Unfortunately this is a necessary process that must take place during the day today. As a result of the maintenance, any new posts will not be saved on the server! An update will be posted in this thread when server maintenance is complete. This process should be completed by 5pm EST. Please check in on this thread later today for an update!

Also, please note:
As a result of the maintenance, any new posts will not be saved on the server!

I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding!

Boost Happy :thumb: :turbohug:

BoostedK20
10-02-2015, 08:36 AM
PetefromtheStreets monjarassi vdubkilla Si Speed 317 K24_Acura_EL Shanket E-Tunez Specialkem2 Spaz Frostydc5

Server maintenance will be complete on 10/4/15 at 10pm.

Updated post below.

BoostedK20
10-05-2015, 08:26 PM
Server maintenance is complete! I ask that users please test the site as much as possible within the next 24-48 hours, reporting any issues or problems immediately. Little bugs are likely to exist here and there; your assistance will speed up the correction process!

Thank you all for your understanding and assistance!
PetefromtheStreets monjarassi vdubkilla Si Speed 317 K24_Acura_EL Shanket E-Tunez Specialkem2 Spaz Frostydc5

PetefromtheStreets
10-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Server maintenance is complete! I ask that users please test the site as much as possible within the next 24-48 hours, reporting any issues or problems immediately. Little bugs are likely to exist here and there; your assistance will speed up the correction process!

Thank you all for your understanding and assistance!

Will do. Thanks:thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vdubkilla
10-05-2015, 08:41 PM
:pimp: evening

PetefromtheStreets
10-05-2015, 08:56 PM
:pimp: evening

Ayyyyyyyy lol

vdubkilla
10-05-2015, 09:31 PM
Man what a great weekend in oc at h20i was rainy cops were horrible but we had a blast

PetefromtheStreets
10-05-2015, 09:34 PM
Man what a great weekend in oc at h20i was rainy cops were horrible but we had a blast

Lmaoooo I've seen some videos about it lol

vdubkilla
10-05-2015, 09:39 PM
The hatch made me proud I was well behaved in town the whole time and had fun watching all the mayhem, seeing all the awesome cars and talking to everyone from all sorts of places and interest .

BoostedK20
10-08-2015, 11:50 AM
The hatch made me proud I was well behaved in town the whole time and had fun watching all the mayhem, seeing all the awesome cars and talking to everyone from all sorts of places and interest .

Awesome! Any pics/vids? Facebook?

vdubkilla
10-12-2015, 05:31 PM
well I have some vids but nothing overly exciting .