PDA

View Full Version : Other: My DC5 Official 2014 Video

Spaz
10-01-2014, 10:38 AM
Here it is! Latest and greatest video~! Shot by Bilalln Photography and edited by FonzMedia!

Follow us on Instagram = spazDC5 , B1LALLN , FonzMedia

http://youtu.be/LB7p8gpv2WY

LB7p8gpv2WY

Spoolin_VTEC
10-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Beautiful, as always! Seems like a finished project [such weird words], anything left to do aside from possible performance-related stuff?

Spaz
10-02-2014, 08:42 AM
Beautiful, as always! Seems like a finished project [such weird words], anything left to do aside from possible performance-related stuff?

This winter I want to get rid of everything and redo the entire car. Start over... that's about all I can do. Or sell it all and start a new project.... but the wife won't let me sell the car.

BoostedK20
10-06-2014, 11:32 PM
This winter I want to get rid of everything and redo the entire car. Start over... that's about all I can do. Or sell it all and start a new project.... but the wife won't let me sell the car.
Redo the entire car, as in paint? Vinyl wrapping? Chop top method? Different body kit? Wheels? Unshave your engine bay and stache? Please elaborate!

Spoolin_VTEC
10-07-2014, 06:34 PM

Redo the entire car, as in paint? Vinyl wrapping? Chop top method? Different body kit? Wheels? Unshave your engine bay and stache? Please elaborate!
:yeahthat:

Spaz
10-10-2014, 12:12 PM
The goal is to hit 700whp and turn it into a complete track car. No more daily summer driving. So gut it, strip it, build it bigger, boost it more

OK20
05-11-2017, 01:42 AM
Have you managed to hit your goal? updates?

BoostedK20
05-29-2017, 08:02 PM
Great question! Spaz fill us in!

Spaz
05-30-2017, 09:43 PM

I had a baby girl and the car got put on the back burner.. it's actually sat in pieces for almost 2 years now. Except this weekend we finally at least got it running... not driving but running.

Spoolin_VTEC
09-14-2017, 01:13 PM
I had a baby girl and the car got put on the back burner.. it's actually sat in pieces for almost 2 years now. Except this weekend we finally at least got it running... not driving but running.

Congratulations on your daughter man! Hows the DC5 now?