PDA

View Full Version : Big A Detailing - really the best?

ctlphotography
04-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Honestly, I didn't and wouldn't have a problem with Big A Detailing. He has done great things for himself and his business. Everyone has started from the bottom and worked their way up to being successful and he is included in that.

Unfortunately, now I do have a problem with Big A Detailing. Some of you may not like this but I'm making a thread about this because what was done was unprofessional and extremely rude.

Andrew, from Big A Detailing, was tagged in a post on Facebook of a picture of a car that is being detailed in my local area (DMV). He made some comment about bring the car the "the best" which I responded with "you're 4+ hours away, it would be pointless but said detailer is damn good." Pointless because an 8+ hour drive round trip is guaranteed to get the car filthy.
After a few comments he decided to say that he didn't care, that I am another WORTHLESS FEMALE, and that he was blocking me.

I'm a "worthless female" because I stated something that he didn't like? YES, he was tagged. NO, it was not necessary to comment on something insinuating that the other detailer was not good in any way. Remember, everyone has to start somewhere. But to call me a worthless female because you didn't like what I said is inappropriate, unprofessional, rude, demeaning, mean, etc. I could go on with my adjectives.

THEN, once he realized that I am, in fact, the girlfriend of Adrian Ferrufino, he apologizes. Not to me, but to my boyfriend.

Sorry but I'm not sorry. You're not going to call me worthless and get away with it. So I am calling you out. You want to call me a worthless female because you didn't like what I had to say? Say it to my face next time. A business man should NOT be calling ANYONE worthless or any other adjective to basically call them stupid just because he doesn't like what they had to say.

I am FAR from worthless. If you knew me you would know that. If you have something negative to say about me again, say it to my face.

Spaz
04-01-2014, 10:59 AM
Sorry to hear that. That's super disappointing.

Turpid Porpoise
04-01-2014, 11:35 AM
I witnessed this whole thing going down on facebook. Reminds me a lot of how Derek from All In handled Spaz.