PDA

View Full Version : *Turbo Chat Thread*

Pages : 1 [2] 3

VTECFRED
10-01-2012, 02:15 AM
GT30 might not get you to 600HP.

You get cylinders bored if they are not round. I didn't have time to wait for the shop to tell me if my cylinders needed to be bored or not so went half a mm over

Sent using my Galaxy S3

ksboi
10-01-2012, 02:15 AM
I was looking at BC. Did you get the turbo cams or the NA cams? I want to see BC, drag cartel, skunk2 vs the 06 tsx cams.

VTECFRED
10-01-2012, 02:20 AM
If you are shooting for 600HP daily driver you better get sleeved. 550 is pretty safe but you know you have to build your transmission so include that in your cost too.

I broke 4 th gear before I even got to 500HP

Sent using my Galaxy S3

VTECFRED
10-01-2012, 02:20 AM
I was looking at BC. Did you get the turbo cams or the NA cams? I want to see BC, drag cartel, skunk2 vs the 06 tsx cams.

I got the NA stage 2 cams

Sent using my Galaxy S3

ksboi
10-01-2012, 02:25 AM
Tranny gears are expensive! Im looking at cryo or shot peen some tsx gears. After getting quotes and figuring 4k on gears is a bit high I went eith tsx 1-4 for long gearing should be fun on boost. Fred any issues with the NA cams and boost?

fre$h si
10-01-2012, 02:26 AM
GT30 might not get you to 600HP.

You get cylinders bored if they are not round. I didn't have time to wait for the shop to tell me if my cylinders needed to be bored or not so went half a mm over

Sent using my Galaxy S3

i have a gtx3076, its deffinatly a step up over the standard gt3076. wth why would they not be round for thou? sorry for all the Q's. as for the trans ima just play the swap game, as soon as i break a gear ill swap it with this spare trans i picked up. i got it from some mid 40 asian guy that hydrolocked his motor and bought a complete swap and it only cost me 450 bucks :)

ksboi
10-01-2012, 02:29 AM
Bores can get that after time or if the motor gets to hot or throws a rod and scratches the wall. Gt or gtx will hit 600 but it may take 24 psi lol.

fre$h si
10-01-2012, 02:29 AM
BTW as for having a shop machining the block, does it matter what shop i take it to or can i just take it to any random shop?

and do you guys open throttle shift? i think thatd deffinatly take away tranny life

fre$h si
10-01-2012, 02:32 AM
[QUOTE=ksboi;6800]Bores can get that after time or if the motor gets to hot or throws a rod and scratches the wall. Gt or gtx will hit 600 but it may take 24 psi

Edit***

ksboi
10-01-2012, 02:38 AM
Yeah I forgot you know the Go Power guys and Vitaly. E85 will jump that HP, well if he leaves your timing alone it wont but that's not fun. I can't wait to finish tuning its been 65s-75 maybe 80s in Az. Call around and find best reputation, I tend to go to the older guys who have been machine blocks since they were 18 but any machine shop SHOULD be capable.

VTECFRED
10-01-2012, 02:50 AM
No issues at all with boost on the NA cams. But that's not to say the turbo cams would have been better. I spoke with Brian and recommended these cams over the turbo cams

Sent using my Galaxy S3

ksboi
10-01-2012, 02:56 AM
Dang must be nice to have connections! Lol I want someone to do a comparison.

aLmk
10-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Geoff from full-race also recommends n/a cams over turbo cams. For simplicity he highly recommends the tsx cams.

vdubkilla
10-01-2012, 09:25 AM
I run all motor cams in my FR turbo k series I run kelford b all motor cams

ksboi
10-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Any dyno graphs fellas?

vdubkilla
10-01-2012, 09:46 AM
I think this is the right graph we went fro z1 cams to the kelford b cams gained 97 hp and 80 ft lbs at 6300rpm s this was on Q16
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg360/nextproject97/EG/IMAG0214-1.jpg

Spaz
10-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Wow that is an amazing gain!

sent via spazatalk

ksboi
10-01-2012, 09:56 AM
Any valvetrain upgrades?

vdubkilla
10-01-2012, 10:03 AM
oem valves supertech springs , seats , rets , seals and arp studs my car is currently apart and I am goin to be doing supertech valves and bronze valve guides as well this time due to a machine shop screw up the end power result was nearly identical but the mid range gains were very impressive to say the least and it was very noticeable haha

ksboi
10-01-2012, 10:48 AM
I thought NA cams had to much duraction once you went bigger.

PetefromtheStreets
10-01-2012, 06:16 PM
I'm sure there's a stopping point. But seems stage 2's are doing great

ksboi
10-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Yeah it seems like it. Where is Bobby???

fre$h si
10-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Yeah it seems like it. Where is Bobby???

:wavey:

ksboi
10-06-2012, 03:32 AM
I heard you do not like full race lmbo

fre$h si
10-06-2012, 04:58 PM
what on earth are u talking bout :biggrin:

vdubkilla
10-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Yeah what are you talking about ? How could anyone not like Full Race anything ? Their stuff is expensive but you get what you pay for . I will never buy anything but Full Race from now on.I learned that the hard way I bought someone else s product/manifold originally only to find myself waiting on a product that once I did get it ended up selling it and going Full Race anyway costing much more money and down time in the long run than if I had just spent the extra on FR originally .I love my full Race Manifold and will always stick with em and recommend them to anyone looking to go turbo .You can't put a price on quality :pimp:

ksboi
10-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Vdubkilla go look at www.boostjunkys.com look at his civic kit and check quality. But to each they own.

vdubkilla
10-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Your link does not work lol besides am sold on Full Race and I prefer to stick with tried and true and known excellent products from a company that's has a solid reputation in the industry for many years now .http://www.full-race.com/store/turbo-manifolds/honda-acura-k-series-twinscroll-turbo-manifold.html

ksboi
10-07-2012, 10:47 AM
http://boostjunkyz.com/civickit.htm there you go and they are over priced. I've been to there shop and met a fab guy who quit and moved to bwrusa. But its your money and I know where they get all there metal and gauges so no way it should cost 7300.

vdubkilla
10-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Just remember you get what you pay for nothing beats a solid company that stands behind their stuff and knows their stuff as well Full Race FTW imho no offense but like you said to each their own .It's gonna take one hell of a company and one hell of a price to ever change my on this topic in fact kinda doubt anyone ever will ! I am very particular and very hard to please and I really like Full race and my dealings with them. I pieced my stuff together but even for the little stuff they have been nothing short of Awesome !

ksboi
10-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Trust me I say boostjunky makes my catchcan. I do not play when it comes to quality thats is why when people order parts from me and ask for some off brand I try to steer them clear of it. You got a build thread?

vdubkilla
10-07-2012, 11:08 AM
No I don't do the whole build thread thing but here is a link for my last pass before I tore it down for the new build http://youtu.be/c_rBJBvikqs

Spaz
10-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Trust me I say boostjunky makes my catchcan. I do not play when it comes to quality thats is why when people order parts from me and ask for some off brand I try to steer them clear of it. You got a build thread?

When I was younger I did the off brand junk... now I know better and choose quality name brand and parts only.

sent via spazatalk

PetefromtheStreets
10-07-2012, 02:43 PM
I do research with what I buy now. So it may not be full race style or quality but for what I need it to do it does its purpose.

I agree full race is a bit pricey but AFI is building a reputable company and parts as well and their prices are on the rise as well. Both have great quality.

vdubkilla
10-07-2012, 04:12 PM
AFI was my first experience in the turbo world

fre$h si
10-07-2012, 08:05 PM
anyone think they could help a brotha out?
http://www.boostedk20.com/forums/showthread.php/482-K-swap-components?p=6903

fre$h si
10-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Hey guys need some help ASAP plzzzz. I'm going to do a kswap. I plan to run kpro. Can I use a 05-06 rsx wire harness or would I end up having to pay for that extra adaptor harness to run kpro on it??

Koreo
10-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Use matching year wire harness

fre$h si
10-09-2012, 09:17 PM
theres a difference?

fre$h si
10-09-2012, 09:18 PM
i remember adam mentioning this but idk why. deffinatly dont wanna spend extra money on the adaptor harness for kpro but idk if its needed. im deffinatly a kpro noob

vdubkilla
10-09-2012, 10:17 PM
I'm pretty sure your gonna need an adapter harness regardless to run the k pro Google it and you will find a bunch of info on it ! both Rywire and Hybrid racing sell them as well as others also the guys at Autofair Honda can give good pricing on 02-04 harness
http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=83755

aLmk
10-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Yeah if the 05-06 rsx's need the adapter and you plan to use their ecu/motor then you will need the same adapter. Why do you want to use k-pro?

fre$h si
10-10-2012, 03:56 AM
I'm pretty sure your gonna need an adapter harness regardless to run the k pro Google it and you will find a bunch of info on it ! both Rywire and Hybrid racing sell them as well as others also the guys at Autofair Honda can give good pricing on 02-04 harness
http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=83755

I fckn love u Man U always come threw with some useful links!

fre$h si
10-10-2012, 07:51 AM
btw is there anyway to tell if a motor is all good when buying it complete besides looking for any holes? lol im buying a z1 today from a local that saw my wanted add on k20a.orgy

vdubkilla
10-10-2012, 08:35 AM
Take a compression test if possible if not pull the valve cover will only take a few minutes and make sure everything looks ok under there , make sure the oil looks ok other than that a good visual of the engine . Also look the seller in the eye and ask him "your sure everything is ok with this engine ? watch his response haha good luck with the possible purchase !

1SLOWFG2
10-10-2012, 12:51 PM
A compression test needs to be done with the engine at operating temp. If the engine is out of the car then a leak down is your best bet . Watch you tube videos it's really easy to do. Drain the oil and feel it for metal this will indicate excessive wear on cylinder walls and bearings. Pull the plugs and pull the valve cover, turn the engine over several rotations by hand you want it to spin freely .

vdubkilla
10-10-2012, 09:29 PM
So did you buy it ?? and a compression test can be done in Anartica :rotfl: just bein an ass haha it is just more accurate when the engine is up to operating temp !

fre$h si
10-11-2012, 03:52 AM
I got it but I committed a sin and didn't get to the store in time to rent a compression tester or leak down tester. It cranked good, the oil looked good and under the vc looked good and no oil on the spark plugs. Only concern was that the exhaust cylinders were kinda on the heavy side with the soot and the valves were pretty white but I didn't see that till after the guys left. And a thing I also disk notice till after was the bolts on the fuel rail were loose and there is a hondata IM gasket on it so it was probally driven hard but as long as the motor is still buildable that's all I care about

boostedRRFa5
10-17-2012, 12:21 AM
hey i just recently bought a SRT turbo kit and i want to get the mani,turbo,and dp heat coated. do i still need to get it heat wrapped also or buy a turbo blanket?

PetefromtheStreets
10-17-2012, 12:42 AM
hey i just recently bought a SRT turbo kit and i want to get the mani,turbo,and dp heat coated. do i still need to get it heat wrapped also or buy a turbo blanket?

Those heat wraps an blankets help keep the heat isolated. I would recommend it for sure. But you could skate by without.

Si Speed 317
10-17-2012, 01:24 AM
I forget where I heard this, but don't heat wrap and heat coat. But you can put a turbo blanket over heat coating on the turbo.. Idk someone else can chime in on this but I strongly suggest heat coating, I've used it on every header ive had while NA and every turbo manifold/turbo/downpipe/wastegate/dumptube I've ever had. Especially since the Si chassis have such a bad heat trap under the cowl.

Koreo
10-17-2012, 01:57 AM
+1 on not heat wrapping manifold. Ceramic coat ftw.

I have a Hondata boost control solenoid for sale! Lmk anyone

PetefromtheStreets
10-17-2012, 01:58 AM
Hmm. Curious why that would not a good idea to heat wrap over the coating. Trapping moisture against the coating?

fre$h si
10-17-2012, 02:15 AM
I love heat wrap. I don't see how coating can hold in heat better than wrap. It's just like putting a turbo blanket on, it all does the same thing which is keep the heat inside which equals faster spool:turbohug:

Koreo
10-17-2012, 09:42 AM
:turbohug:

There are two main issues with using a wrap that do not come into play when using a ceramic coating; these issues are thermal fatigue and moisture corrosion.

Wraps will decrease under hood temps, saving other components, but the life of your exhaust will suffer from its use. The use of a wrap or blanket promotes thermal fatigue of the component you wrapped. Thermal fatigue is a type of metal fatigue caused by repeated heating and cooling, it is also called creep damage. This can and does lead to premature failure of a component. Some believe that wraps help prevent this, but it’s just the opposite. I have seen many headers that have been wrapped and a few years later, there are holes in the piping. This can happen quicker than you might think. The best option to manage heat is to have your exhaust ceramic coated. The coating actually bonds to the substrate (at about 10,000 psi) and prevents the heat from soaking into the substrate. If you get it done right, the rate of expansion of the coating will match that of the substrate, or the metal your manifold is made of. Your exhaust component can usually be coated on the inside as well, giving it thermal and corrosion protection inside and outside. I had one customer that went through 3 turbine housings from cracking caused by thermal fatigue. He finally broke down and paid the minimal charge to get it ceramic coated. I followed up with him a year later and it was still on his truck and he had no further issues.

Moisture is also a problem when it comes to wrapping exhaust. The wrap will actually pull moisture in and keep it there, holding it against the component, which actually speeds up the corrosion process.

The 'true' ceramic coatings can reduce under hood temps by over 50%, and the more common cer-met or ceramic-metallic coatings can reduce temperatures from 30%-40%. Another added benefit is that you will see power gains anywhere from 3-5% by keeping the exhaust gas velocity up. Increase spool-time in a turbo system, and increased scavenging is another benefit of the increased exhaust gas velocity.

fre$h si
10-17-2012, 11:31 AM
I get that point but from what I've been told by shops is that certain metal can handle it and others can't basically. I mean how many of you guys have every heard of a Full race manifold (or any other high quality manifold) having this type of damage happen?

aLmk
10-17-2012, 11:33 AM
I haven't. Full race says there is no issue heat wrapping their manifold and that it will not void the warrantee.

JUANonJUAN
10-17-2012, 11:38 AM
an den?

JUANonJUAN
10-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Full of slow in here :P

JUANonJUAN
10-17-2012, 12:02 PM
I think i need a build/garage thread :(

PetefromtheStreets
10-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Getrdone

JUANonJUAN
10-17-2012, 12:36 PM
It's gonna take some time to put something together hahah
gotta gather up some pictures too...

PetefromtheStreets
10-17-2012, 12:49 PM
I hear that. My friend only lurks on here because he hasn't made a build thread yet. Lol. I'm going to threaten him into getting a thread Started by this weekend. I'm supposed to be tuning his aem so maybe I'll set a 6 psi boost cut on his car haha. That will get it done.

fre$h si
10-21-2012, 01:48 AM
What's the difference between using a oem harness and using a hybrid or etc harness?

Si Speed 317
10-22-2012, 10:03 AM
:turbohug:

Put that write up in for the DIY Contest in the informative article section!

Si Speed 317
10-22-2012, 10:04 AM
What's the difference between using a oem harness and using a hybrid or etc harness?

I would assume varied lengths to better suit the application, possibly thicker gauge wire, and better heat protection (possibly sensor deletes too). Anyone else care to chime in?

fre$h si
10-27-2012, 07:09 PM
What do u guys think would be a fair price to charge a local to install his turbo kit on his 8th gen? I know shops charge like 12-1500 and take forever to complete. I'd only take about a day or 2

VTECFRED
10-27-2012, 07:50 PM
What do u guys think would be a fair price to charge a local to install his turbo kit on his 8th gen? I know shops charge like 12-1500 and take forever to complete. I'd only take about a day or 2

Depends on what "kit" if it is going to fit and bolt right up like I have heard a full race kit does.

Good friend = $0
Friend of a friend $500

Some dude $800

That's what I would charge

Sent using my Galaxy S3

fre$h si
10-27-2012, 09:09 PM
The dude use to be really close w/ me, but then I found out he went up to go power and found out my numbers (I was trying to keep em secret didn't tell a single person) then he leaked me, I found out and confronted him, said hed never do it again, leaked me again, confronted him, said he'd never do it again, found out he was doing it again i just :facepalm: Now I constantly tell everyone different lies about my car so when ppl hear about it they don't know what to believe, it's been working so far lol

So now u can get an idea of where I'm at lol

PetefromtheStreets
10-28-2012, 11:04 AM
The dude use to be really close w/ me, but then I found out he went up to go power and found out my numbers (I was trying to keep em secret didn't tell a single person) then he leaked me, I found out and confronted him, said hed never do it again, leaked me again, confronted him, said he'd never do it again, found out he was doing it again i just :facepalm: Now I constantly tell everyone different lies about my car so when ppl hear about it they don't know what to believe, it's been working so far lol

So now u can get an idea of where I'm at lol

I wouldn't install it. Let a shop take forever on it. And as far as your power goes, I blame the shop for giving your numbers out. Your friend just has a big mouth.

Spaz
10-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Wanna see my new purchase ;) Nothing fancy just a Precision 6262 but all blinged out

http://forums.clubrsx.com/picture.php?albumid=2163&pictureid=12149

PetefromtheStreets
10-29-2012, 10:26 PM
Can't see the pic.but I guess that all motor thing didn't stay long.

Spaz
10-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Can't see the pic.but I guess that all motor thing didn't stay long.

I'm so knee deep in turbo shit parts I might as well just slowly start building my own kit with what I already have... and I couldn't pass up this deal. Well I guess I could have but fuck it. :party:

PetefromtheStreets
10-30-2012, 12:26 PM
I'm so knee deep in turbo shit parts I might as well just slowly start building my own kit with what I already have... and I couldn't pass up this deal. Well I guess I could have but fuck it. :party:

Hahaha. I hear that. Glad to see your Rollin with it.

fre$h si
11-04-2012, 08:14 PM
How often do u guys change ur spark plugs?

Spaz
11-04-2012, 08:39 PM
How often do u guys change ur spark plugs?

I pull them and clean them every oil change to check on them. I replace them at the beginning of each season. But us supercharged guys don't go through them as often as turbo guys.

sent via spazatalk

Si Speed 317
11-04-2012, 10:16 PM
I pull them and clean them every oil change to check on them. I replace them at the beginning of each season. But us supercharged guys don't go through them as often as turbo guys.

sent via spazatalk

Except for those rare twin screw guys ;)

VTECFRED
11-04-2012, 10:52 PM
I change my plugs every 5000 miles

Sent using my Galaxy S3

Si Speed 317
11-04-2012, 11:33 PM
I do mine every 10k. Built vs stock internals

PetefromtheStreets
11-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Also VTECFRED terrorizes rev limiter. Lol

Si Speed 317
11-06-2012, 01:25 AM
:rotfl: That he does

VTECFRED
11-06-2012, 01:58 AM
Also VTECFRED terrorizes rev limiter. Lol

Ha! It's true! I guess that's why my hybrid timing chain tensioner broke. Hybrid is going to send me the corrected new version.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc516/PortMaster1/K20z3/HybridFAIL.jpg

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc516/PortMaster1/K20z3/HybridFAIL2.jpg

Sent using my Galaxy S3

PetefromtheStreets
11-06-2012, 10:19 AM
ha! It's true! I guess that's why my hybrid timing chain tensioner broke. Hybrid is going to send me the corrected new version.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc516/portmaster1/k20z3/hybridfail.jpg

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc516/portmaster1/k20z3/hybridfail2.jpg

sent using my galaxy s3

damn!

ksboi
11-18-2012, 10:46 AM
So I got a question. The factory metal fuel line that connects to the firewall and runs to the factory fuel rail. Mine is all kinked up and twisted. I want to replace it with just some nylon braided fuel line but I had a question to see if I should use -4 or -6 line. I was going to use -6 just so it will go over all the way over the metal fitting that way I can tighten it down snug but the steelbraided I have used hates to be squeezed. Just wanted to know if anyone has use nylon line and if it would tighten down enough to keep from leaking fuel.

VTECFRED
11-18-2012, 11:25 AM
So I got a question. The factory metal fuel line that connects to the firewall and runs to the factory fuel rail. Mine is all kinked up and twisted. I want to replace it with just some nylon braided fuel line but I had a question to see if I should use -4 or -6 line. I was going to use -6 just so it will go over all the way over the metal fitting that way I can tighten it down snug but the steelbraided I have used hates to be squeezed. Just wanted to know if anyone has use nylon line and if it would tighten down enough to keep from leaking fuel.

Use -6 and reuse the factory plastic piece that clips on (pushes over) the factory fuel line at the firewall and the fuel rail.

I will post a picture

Sent using my Galaxy S3

ksboi
11-18-2012, 11:33 AM
Factory clips were busted. I was just going to attach it straight to rail.

PetefromtheStreets
11-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Should just run your own line from the tank, up.

fre$h si
11-18-2012, 12:50 PM
Str8jdm attached a -6 from the rail to the line on the firewall back in the day.

VTECFRED
11-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Str8jdm attached a -6 from the rail to the line on the firewall back in the day.

I tried that but it kept leaking

Sent using my Galaxy S3

ksboi
11-18-2012, 02:36 PM
I do not want to cut my fuel cage and all that.

PetefromtheStreets
11-18-2012, 02:43 PM
I do not want to cut my fuel cage and all that.

I did it. No problems at all. No fuel smell... nothing.

ksboi
11-18-2012, 02:45 PM
Ugh guess I got no choice.

PetefromtheStreets
11-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Ugh guess I got no choice.

It's just a few more dollars to run it to the tank.

fre$h si
11-18-2012, 04:49 PM
It's a pain in the ass w/ our fuel cage. U gotta break part of the evap system that's in the cage or else the feed line will keep getting pinched. And only like 1 or 2 types of lines will work w/ e85 and gas for long periods of time

ksboi
11-18-2012, 06:31 PM
Yeah I am ordering my nylon line, AN fittings, inline filter, FPR, and FP gauge. If anyone wants a deal let me know will do a black friday deal!!!!

PetefromtheStreets
11-18-2012, 07:22 PM
It's a pain in the ass w/ our fuel cage. U gotta break part of the evap system that's in the cage or else the feed line will keep getting pinched. And only like 1 or 2 types of lines will work w/ e85 and gas for long periods of time

Gates makes a fuel line in 12" lengths that work submerged in fluid. Idk about the e85 thing but personally if its that much if a hassle to run e85 I sure wouldn't.

Si Speed 317
11-18-2012, 09:03 PM
Gates makes a fuel line in 12" lengths that work submerged in fluid. Idk about the e85 thing but personally if its that much if a hassle to run e85 I sure wouldn't.

:yeahthat: I haven't worrued about e85 yet, but IIRC the SRT dual pump full in-tank cage can handle e85. Oh, and two fuel pumps. Lol

PetefromtheStreets
11-18-2012, 09:31 PM
:yeahthat: I haven't worrued about e85 yet, but IIRC the SRT dual pump full in-tank cage can handle e85. Oh, and two fuel pumps. Lol

Yea billet FTW! Lol

PetefromtheStreets
11-19-2012, 12:13 AM
So were gonna see 7's soon from this guy very soon.
http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz159/adm_rsx/2DE846B6-368F-4169-9126-E666FBAC633F-8983-0000034EC2C06639.jpg

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz159/adm_rsx/9259D5DF-1C94-4C21-B12A-B31EFB964512-8983-0000034EC148AD15.jpg

I will only be able to dream of hitting 150mph in the 1/4 and this dudes making that in the 1/8th!!!!

Si Speed 317
11-19-2012, 01:47 AM
I just watched the video for that run. Insane! Too bad he has a huge history of royally screwing people over. :shrug:

PetefromtheStreets
11-19-2012, 10:33 AM
I just watched the video for that run. Insane! Too bad he has a huge history of royally screwing people over. :shrug:

Really? Never heard of anything but I that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I can't think of 1 shop that doesn't have a bad review or 2.

PetefromtheStreets
11-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Oh and post the video. I hadn't seen it.

Spaz
11-19-2012, 10:47 AM
I want to see that run!

sent via spazatalk

Si Speed 317
11-19-2012, 01:11 PM
Chris Miller 8.009 @ 188mph cell phone video run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQXCPAJ3KzA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

OQXCPAJ3KzA

PetefromtheStreets
11-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Chris Miller 8.009 @ 188mph cell phone video run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQXCPAJ3KzA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

OQXCPAJ3KzA

That's fuckin dope!!!!

Si Speed 317
11-19-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm surprised he still spun in 1st, but definitely able to hit 7's for sure

fre$h si
11-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Holy cow that's stuuuupid fast!!

PetefromtheStreets
11-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Keeping traction with 1300whp is a bitch lol

ksboi
11-19-2012, 11:45 PM
You seen Millers video of his FTW fuel? Also ordered my AN fittings for fuel return set up. Still need fuel rail(and fp guage), nylon braided line, hangers to secure fuel line and fuel pressure regulator. Probably go with AEM FPR.

PetefromtheStreets
11-20-2012, 12:48 AM
You seen Millers video of his FTW fuel? Also ordered my AN fittings for fuel return set up. Still need fuel rail(and fp guage), nylon braided line, hangers to secure fuel line and fuel pressure regulator. Probably go with AEM FPR.

Which videos of his fuel? And just get an aeromotive FPR. They all copy off them anyways.

ksboi
11-20-2012, 01:07 AM
Yeah getting Aeromotive a1000s!!!

http://youtu.be/NI3plhvNIEc

Spaz
11-20-2012, 08:52 AM
I'm going to be selling my AEM FPR.

sent via spazatalk

ksboi
11-20-2012, 09:00 AM
How much? Spaz

Spaz
11-20-2012, 09:35 AM
Not sure I was gonna scope them out today.

sent via spazatalk

ksboi
11-20-2012, 10:05 AM
Spaz you want a new one? Email me gbrothers29@gmail got some deals for you sugar titts.

Spaz
11-20-2012, 10:29 AM
You can't beat my deals. I brought home a new Hybrid Racing FPR since they sponsor me and I was there for a week :)

sent via spazatalk

ksboi
11-20-2012, 10:55 AM
I give white girls and cocaine to people I sponsor lol.

VTECFRED
11-20-2012, 10:56 AM

Uh... WINNING :cool:

Sent using my Galaxy S3

PetefromtheStreets
11-20-2012, 11:48 AM

Sponsor me....keep the coke.

ksboi
11-20-2012, 11:58 AM
Lol

Si Speed 317
11-20-2012, 01:27 PM
^This.

aLmk
11-20-2012, 02:07 PM
ksboi I see you're going to a fuel return setup. I have a setup I can sell you if you want, or part of the setup. What I have is the modified stock cage for fuel return, an -8an ss line to go to the rail, and an AEM FPR. LMK if you want any of it. I bought it with intentions to use E85, but the only station in Delaware that was selling it looks like its out of business now.

ksboi
11-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Let me know how much if its a good deal I will snatch it up or just get the aero a-1000.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/aei-13109/overview/

PetefromtheStreets
11-22-2012, 09:42 AM
Happy thanksgiving guys!

ksboi
11-22-2012, 09:47 AM
Happy Turkey Day!!!!

aLmk
11-22-2012, 11:18 AM
Happy thanksgiving to all :beer:

PetefromtheStreets
11-22-2012, 12:49 PM
:drinkbeer:

Si Speed 317
11-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!!! Gobblegobble

ksboi
11-23-2012, 09:48 AM
Ate way to much!!!

BoostedK20
11-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Ate way to much!!!

Same here :turbosmiley:

But leftovers for lunch and dinner today! :fyea:

monjarassi
11-30-2012, 12:07 AM
Since i have no build thread no mo here i post.

manifold arrived today, sat at the front door for 6 hours unattended.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8197/8230723707_c4977e568b_z.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8207/8231785442_2d89d5645f_z.jpg

Si Speed 317
11-30-2012, 12:19 AM
Looks awesome!! Are you gonna have it coated?

PetefromtheStreets
11-30-2012, 12:32 AM
Since i have no build thread no mo here i post.

manifold arrived today, sat at the front door for 6 hours unattended.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8197/8230723707_c4977e568b_z.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8207/8231785442_2d89d5645f_z.jpg

Wow vband fancy man. I'm sorry to hear about your build thread. I've looked all over and couldn't find it either.

vdubkilla
11-30-2012, 08:06 AM
Looks awesome :thumb: who makes the manifold ?

ksboi
11-30-2012, 08:16 AM
Run twin gates!!!

VTECFRED
11-30-2012, 08:29 AM
Looks like a quality piece who makes it?

Sent using my Galaxy S3

Si Speed 317
11-30-2012, 09:18 AM
Run twin gates!!!

Nope, ones a gate and the other is a vband connection to the turbo. Gorgeous right?

ksboi
11-30-2012, 05:04 PM
I mean I would run twin gates and get a nice big turbo.

Spaz
11-30-2012, 05:10 PM
Well I have bad news for the turbo chat. I've made my decision and I'm no longer going to turbo I'm going to be selling all of my parts. This next summer will be the last season with my car also and then I will be parting that out as well

sent via spazatalk

Si Speed 317
11-30-2012, 06:19 PM
Well I have bad news for the turbo chat. I've made my decision and I'm no longer going to turbo I'm going to be selling all of my parts. This next summer will be the last season with my car also and then I will be parting that out as well

sent via spazatalk

:shocked: How come?! This is not :spazapproved:

Spaz
11-30-2012, 06:42 PM
With all the bullshit from All In Fab it is going to cost to much to try to make his parts work. Plus I'm just frustrated and ready for a new project!

sent via spazatalk

Si Speed 317
11-30-2012, 07:06 PM
With all the bullshit from All In Fab it is going to cost to much to try to make his parts work. Plus I'm just frustrated and ready for a new project!

sent via spazatalk

Through struggles come strength and glory. You shaved and tucked the bay for so long, giving up now is the worst time!

Spaz
11-30-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm not giving up. It will be the cleanest shaved and tucked NA RSX around lol I'm out of funds and have been fucked over so hard in this turbo setup I don't know what to do anymore. So I'm just canning the turbo project.

sent via spazatalk

PetefromtheStreets
11-30-2012, 07:23 PM
I've had some harsh experience also and decided Today that I am not going to put the blower on the stock motor. I am going to build my motor that was sleeved again and then put the blower on.

vdubkilla
11-30-2012, 11:30 PM
wow guys Spaz sorry to hear about the issues but hang in there man you'll get it right and Adam sounds like a plan to me ! you have had your issues as well with your car .

monjarassi
12-01-2012, 03:35 AM
Looks awesome!! Are you gonna have it coated?

Im debating at this point really, idk!!

Wow vband fancy man. I'm sorry to hear about your build thread. I've looked all over and couldn't find it either.

thanks and its crazy how it disappeared.

Looks awesome :thumb: who makes the manifold ?

Fabworx did this manifold

Run twin gates!!!

nope will be running a single 44mm

Looks like a quality piece who makes it?
Sent using my Galaxy S3

Fabworx

Si Speed 317
12-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Im debating at this point really, idk!!

thanks and its crazy how it disappeared.

Fabworx did this manifold

nope will be running a single 44mm

Fabworx

Nice! I would definitely get it coated though. Keeps heat down and thus better, safer results. And if you didn't get a gate yet, get a precision 46mm gate. Fits in a 44mm vband but the ID is 46. 2mm may seem little but less chance of creep ftw!

Also, the clamp vband design of the tial is dumb vs the precision. They're both a bolt and nut, but precision has that notch that keeps the nut from spinning so u only need 1 tool and 1 hand vs 2 tools and 2 hands in a tight area. Man i hate my tial for that reason lmao

ksboi
12-01-2012, 03:43 PM
My tial has the recess for the allen bolt so I can use the tool and my hand.

Si Speed 317
12-01-2012, 04:11 PM
My tial has the recess for the allen bolt so I can use the tool and my hand.

But the nut can still spin, and the locking threads on the nut make it a pita. Then again I have a different wastegate location than everyone else lmao

monjarassi
12-02-2012, 01:19 AM
Nice! I would definitely get it coated though. Keeps heat down and thus better, safer results. And if you didn't get a gate yet, get a precision 46mm gate. Fits in a 44mm vband but the ID is 46. 2mm may seem little but less chance of creep ftw!

Also, the clamp vband design of the tial is dumb vs the precision. They're both a bolt and nut, but precision has that notch that keeps the nut from spinning so u only need 1 tool and 1 hand vs 2 tools and 2 hands in a tight area. Man i hate my tial for that reason lmao

I'm not too familiar with the precision gates and am faithful to the tial brand. Plus I scored a 44mm tial gate for 250 shipped with dumptube shooting our the hood. Oops did I write that out loud!!!!!!!!

PetefromtheStreets
12-02-2012, 12:37 PM
I'm not too familiar with the precision gates and am faithful to the tial brand. Plus I scored a 44mm tial gate for 250 shipped with dumptube shooting our the hood. Oops did I write that out loud!!!!!!!!

Lol. Can't wait to see that. I like the percision gates now that they include various springs to get to your target without having to buy more springs

PetefromtheStreets
12-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Should be getting an email soon to send my block out to CNC engine dynamics in VA. Once it's back it's go time for the blower project part 3!

Si Speed 317
12-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Lol. Can't wait to see that. I like the percision gates now that they include various springs to get to your target without having to buy more springs

Thats gonna be sick, goodbye sleeper!

Should be getting an email soon to send my block out to CNC engine dynamics in VA. Once it's back it's go time for the blower project part 3!
Dopeness! I bet you're lovin it like a mcdonalds kid

PetefromtheStreets
12-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Dopeness! I bet you're lovin it like a mcdonalds kid

YESSIR! Can't wait just to receive the email confirming progress. Lol

monjarassi
12-03-2012, 07:32 PM
custom bracket for my solenoid to mount on the side of the vc

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8478/8239182586_324ca0e9ff_z.jpg

PetefromtheStreets
12-03-2012, 10:40 PM
^^ nice man. Looks like an aeromotive fpr bracket

monjarassi
12-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Hahahaha sure is.

PetefromtheStreets
12-03-2012, 10:59 PM
hahahaha sure is.

lmfao!

Si Speed 317
12-03-2012, 11:46 PM
^^ nice man. Looks like an aeromotive fpr bracket

Monjarassi, looks dope! Speaking of which, I need fittings for my aeromotive FPR. All fittings. I'm relying on adm_rsx for this. Lmao. Link away!

ksboi
12-04-2012, 12:04 AM
Getfast1.com or come to me sweety!

monjarassi
12-04-2012, 12:17 AM
thanks, cant wait to start my new build thread!!! Im trying to have this new setup done by the end of the yr

aLmk
12-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Monjarassi, looks dope! Speaking of which, I need fittings for my aeromotive FPR. All fittings. I'm relying on adm_rsx for this. Lmao. Link away!

Speed the FPR you bought from me is an AEM one.

Si Speed 317
12-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Speed the FPR you bought from me is an AEM one.

Whoops, thats what I get when I post from tapatalk half asleep in bed. Thanks :thumb:

PetefromtheStreets
12-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Whoops, thats what I get when I post from tapatalk half asleep in bed. Thanks :thumb:

Sell it and buy an aeromotive. Lol.

PetefromtheStreets
12-04-2012, 11:52 AM
thanks, cant wait to start my new build thread!!! Im trying to have this new setup done by the end of the yr

In for the new build!

PetefromtheStreets
12-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Got a new parts bin to keep the bits and pieces of my motor together while its torn apart.

There are various things I threw away while stripping the motor that I'll need before the re-install happens. :facepalm:

That's what I get for being pissed off and working on the car.

Si Speed 317
12-04-2012, 03:22 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/05/8umy3aza.jpg
Bisi shows us some support! #BoostedK20

Si Speed 317
12-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Got a new parts bin to keep the bits and pieces of my motor together while its torn apart.

There are various things I threw away while stripping the motor that I'll need before the re-install happens. :facepalm:

That's what I get for being pissed off and working on the car.

Neatness is good! Atta boy :thumb:

PetefromtheStreets
12-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Neatness is good! Atta boy :thumb:

Yea but I threw away stuff I need to put a k20/24 back in. Lol. This straight k24 is a little different lol

monjarassi
12-04-2012, 08:17 PM
what would u guys recommend for cutting a hole on my cf hood for the dumptube exit??

Si Speed 317
12-04-2012, 09:49 PM
what would u guys recommend for cutting a hole on my cf hood for the dumptube exit??

I would suggest painters tape and a dremel. Less is more, so make the hole too small rather than too large. And then you can put a trim around the hole if you'd like for a cleaner look.

PetefromtheStreets
12-04-2012, 10:08 PM
:Yeahthat: best way to do it. Will help with splintering. And of course measure trice, cut once.

Si Speed 317
12-04-2012, 11:32 PM
:Yeahthat: best way to do it. Will help with splintering. And of course measure trice, cut once.

Trice for sure. I would rep you, but I have to spread some around first. Damn rep system :pissed:

Si Speed 317
12-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Getfast1.com or come to me sweety!
Of course :thumb:

Sell it and buy an aeromotive. Lol.

You think theres a need?

PetefromtheStreets
12-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Trice for sure. I would rep you, but I have to spread some around first. Damn rep system :pissed:

I'll rep a few of your posts also man because you've deff got a lot of informative ones. Tapatalk can't rep so I'll hop on a laptop to do it.

Si Speed 317
12-05-2012, 06:11 PM
I'll rep a few of your posts also man because you've deff got a lot of informative ones. Tapatalk can't rep so I'll hop on a laptop to do it.

Spoolin_VTEC
12-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Man y'all slacking! This DIY/Informative contest needs more people to post. Concept is so simple!

PetefromtheStreets
12-07-2012, 02:37 PM
I'm working on my submission. I'm sneaking a paragraph in every now and then when my boss leaves the room. Lol

ksboi
12-08-2012, 01:20 AM
I know I am offering up free HID Kit for the winner of the contest. Let me know what you need!!!!! I keep finding different parts I can get. If you need nylon braided lines cheaper then anyone even summit racing!!!

1SLOWFG2
12-16-2012, 04:56 PM
Hit the Dyno yesterday and made 462hp/300tq on a Dyno jet

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ffdQ1mE-Iwk

ksboi
12-16-2012, 06:54 PM
Slow

aLmk
12-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Sounds fucking sick!

aLmk
12-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Does the boost junkyz ic piping fit with stock battery?

Spaz
12-16-2012, 08:45 PM
Quick personal question/opinion. Derek said he's willing to work this out but I'm not sure I want to anymore. If I go with him its going to cost me another $2-3k easy to get this going.

But if I don't then I know I have around 2000 dollars that is going to go to waste because no 1 will ever buy is intercooler and piping from me.

Thoughts?!

sent via spazatalk

PetefromtheStreets
12-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Quick personal question/opinion. Derek said he's willing to work this out but I'm not sure I want to anymore. If I go with him its going to cost me another $2-3k easy to get this going.

But if I don't then I know I have around 2000 dollars that is going to go to waste because no 1 will ever buy is intercooler and piping from me.

Thoughts?!

sent via spazatalk

It's odd he wants to work it out but I'm glad he does. I'd tread carefully. It's all in what you want as an end result. Just my .02

VTECFRED
12-16-2012, 11:23 PM

Thoughts?!

sent via spazatalk

That's a tough one. Did you get the intercooler from him? If so, tell him you just want your money back. If not, I would have a hard time trusting him to get the job done.

Sent using my Galaxy S3

Spaz
12-16-2012, 11:36 PM
I think I'm just gonna eat the $1700 for the intercooler and piping and sell what I have. In parts alone (not including new fab costs) I'm looking around $3600... fuck that

sent via spazatalk

Koreo
12-17-2012, 01:14 AM
fuck him. You do you zack

Si Speed 317
12-17-2012, 01:38 AM
Hit the Dyno yesterday and made 462hp/300tq on a Dyno jet

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ffdQ1mE-Iwk

Sounds fucking sick!
:yeahthat: I showed a few people that dyno because it sounded so good! And they were customers at work :D :beer:

It's odd he wants to work it out but I'm glad he does. I'd tread carefully. It's all in what you want as an end result. Just my .02
+1 on this. The money aspect blows. But you're so close..

aLmk
12-17-2012, 11:09 AM
Why would no one want his intercooler and piping?

ksboi
12-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Wait till my dyno vid!!

1SLOWFG2
12-18-2012, 07:25 AM
Wait till my dyno vid!!

Been waiting months and months for that, by the time you are ready ill be making 600+ ..... Just saying

1SLOWFG2
12-18-2012, 07:26 AM
Sounds fucking sick!

Thanks kind sir

PetefromtheStreets
12-18-2012, 12:26 PM
been waiting months and months for that, by the time you are ready ill be making 600+ ..... Just saying

lmfao.

snizzletoff
12-18-2012, 10:35 PM
^^ this

Sent from my EVO 3D with Tapatalk 2

monjarassi
12-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Thanks to the homie Anthony for the hook up on these beautiful pieces i needed!!!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8354/8288970559_f4a00fae4f_z.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8079/8288970147_780e4f4760_z.jpg

PetefromtheStreets
12-19-2012, 10:00 PM
Thanks to the homie Anthony for the hook up on these beautiful pieces i needed!!!

Nice dude. Can't wait to see it together.

monjarassi
12-19-2012, 10:06 PM
Nice dude. Can't wait to see it together.

itll be very soon!! stay tuned

Si Speed 317
12-20-2012, 12:57 AM

Looks gorgeous!! You need to start another build thread for these sick pieces

monjarassi
12-20-2012, 01:13 AM
Will till the whole project is done. Scarred it might disappear again.

Si Speed 317
12-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Will till the whole project is done. Scarred it might disappear again.

Then it wont be a build thread, itll be a built thread. It was a freak occurrance, dont let it scar you

PetefromtheStreets
12-20-2012, 03:15 PM
Yea man. Do be scurrd. I wanna see it together FO sho

Si Speed 317
12-22-2012, 01:36 PM

Different setup I assume, specific to his RSX and custom manifold. Just a guess

boostedRRFa5
12-23-2012, 10:37 PM
does any of yall live in houston?:wavey:

boostedRRFa5
12-23-2012, 10:38 PM
is there a good heat coating spray that can be used to heat coat the mani,dp,dt?

monjarassi
12-23-2012, 10:43 PM
does any of yall live in houston?:wavey:

Over here.

monjarassi
12-23-2012, 10:44 PM
is there a good heat coating spray that can be used to heat coat the mani,dp,dt?

My current setup has vht sprayed on it and works fine.

boostedRRFa5
12-23-2012, 10:54 PM
My current setup has vht sprayed on it and works fine.

im not familiar with that.where could i get that?and also i am trying to find someone or a shop who can install my turbo kit. do you have any experience in using heat wrap?

monjarassi
12-23-2012, 11:20 PM
Pmed u

boostedRRFa5
12-24-2012, 01:55 AM
thanks ill be hitin ya up tomorrow.

monjarassi
12-24-2012, 02:56 AM
sounds good

Si Speed 317
12-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Theres no replacement for getting your stuff HPC or JetHot ceramic coated. VHT isn't nearly good enough. Just telling you what I knkw man

monjarassi
12-24-2012, 07:13 PM
That's highly true. When I first did my stuff I didn't have the ability to send my stuff out but with appropriate prepping the vht has held up on my manifold dumptube and wg.

Si Speed 317
12-26-2012, 12:14 AM
That's highly true. When I first did my stuff I didn't have the ability to send my stuff out but with appropriate prepping the vht has held up on my manifold dumptube and wg.

Thanks for being honest. I'm glad that you prepped your stuff properly the first time, I hope you plan on getting your new stuff ceramic coated though! Maybe you should see if our new vendor COPC will do any ceramic coating.. seems like a legit place and has great prices from what I hear. P.s. please make a new build thread! ♥

monjarassi
12-26-2012, 08:39 PM
will do soon

PetefromtheStreets
12-27-2012, 02:08 AM
^^Yes your build thread was constantly moving and you always had some cool surprises.

ksboi
12-30-2012, 10:18 AM
finally drove my car after I say 2.5 weeks

PetefromtheStreets
12-30-2012, 11:41 AM
And how was it?

Si Speed 317
12-30-2012, 04:44 PM
:yeahthat:

ksboi
12-30-2012, 09:29 PM
Hurt like heck! only drove to work now I got 24hr duty!!! Also got a great deal on nylon braided line -6 ordered 40 feet for fuel system!

PetefromtheStreets
12-30-2012, 11:17 PM
Damn. What ankle was it? The clutch or gas?

And nice. When do you plan of installing the fuel system?

ksboi
12-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Gas pedal probably jan 11. I still need clamps for fuel line brackets and no idea if i should use metal screws self tapping or bolts.

Si Speed 317
12-30-2012, 11:30 PM
Hurt like heck! only drove to work now I got 24hr duty!!! Also got a great deal on nylon braided line -6 ordered 40 feet for fuel system!
Sorry to hear that bud :( at least you can drive though! And nice, deals are always good!

Damn. What ankle was it? The clutch or gas?

And nice. When do you plan of installing the fuel system?
I see what you did there, could've been RHD so gas could be left OR right. Very smart, I see why you're a mod :thumb:

Gas pedal probably jan 11. I still need clamps for fuel line brackets and no idea if i should use metal screws self tapping or bolts.
Get those rubber coated ones from Home Depot. Theres just one thing to drill, and unless you can fit a nut behind the bolt I'd say use a self tapper.

PetefromtheStreets
12-30-2012, 11:31 PM

I used self taping screws To install mine and when I got the cage done, carpets had to come out so I cut the tips off once I saw em.

ksboi
12-31-2012, 12:02 AM
If i take out my carpet I am putting in suede lol jk

Si Speed 317
12-31-2012, 12:03 AM
I used self taping screws To install mine and when I got the cage done, carpets had to come out so I cut the tips off once I saw em.

Good to know. I'll use short ones then. It'll be supported in a bunch of spots so they wouldn't have much of a load on each one. Self tapping screws it is! Can't wait to figure out the fuel sender situation and get it done!

ksboi
12-31-2012, 12:06 AM
Yeah I say find a guy with a B series one and pull yours and compare them.

PetefromtheStreets
12-31-2012, 12:12 AM
Yeah I say find a guy with a B series one and pull yours and compare them.

I say fuggit and put that stuff the guy in 8th did. He said it was working still after numerous film ups right?

PetefromtheStreets
12-31-2012, 12:13 AM
Good to know. I'll use short ones then. It'll be supported in a bunch of spots so they wouldn't have much of a load on each one. Self tapping screws it is! Can't wait to figure out the fuel sender situation and get it done!

Yea dude. Mine were like 3/4" or something. But a quick swipe with a cut-off wheel proved it was far superior then the screw. Lmao.

ksboi
12-31-2012, 12:19 AM
I just emailed a guy who runs e85 in a drag car to see if he is using stock fuel sender and then if not if he know of a more permanent fix.

Si Speed 317
12-31-2012, 12:38 AM
Yea dude. Mine were like 3/4" or something. But a quick swipe with a cut-off wheel proved it was far superior then the screw. Lmao.
Lmao, sounds about right. I'll use really long ones in the back so any passengers will hate sitting in the back for fear of death screws penetrating their feet from underneath and not sit back there. Lmao, jk. I just tell them no way jose

I just emailed a guy who runs e85 in a drag car to see if he is using stock fuel sender and then if not if he know of a more permanent fix.

I made a new thread about it. I'll do what Ainokea_Si did with the putty stuff. And thanks, the only issue is drag cars typically don't care about functional fuel gauges. But maybe he does!

ksboi
12-31-2012, 12:45 AM
My boss ran e85 on his B series with no problem.

Si Speed 317
12-31-2012, 01:00 AM
My boss ran e85 on his B series with no problem.

Must be nice.

For the fuel sender to still work. Not the B-series part. <3

PetefromtheStreets
12-31-2012, 01:14 AM
Must be nice.

For the fuel sender to still work. Not the B-series part. <3

Lmao.

ksboi
12-31-2012, 01:43 AM
I will text him in the morning if I am not sleeping. Gotta love Army duty!!!!!

PetefromtheStreets
12-31-2012, 01:51 AM
I will text him in the morning if I am not sleeping. Gotta love Army duty!!!!!

Haha. Sleeping on the job aye?

In all seriousness. Thank you for what you do for our country and protecting our freedoms.

ksboi
12-31-2012, 01:54 AM
Not yet i got 24hr duty so I am on the computer and my two helpers are watching dvds. Buy parts from me too :D

PetefromtheStreets
12-31-2012, 02:06 AM
Not yet i got 24hr duty so I am on the computer and my two helpers are watching dvds. Buy parts from me too :D

I need a price on a throttle body. S90 74mm....can you get those?

ksboi
12-31-2012, 03:19 AM
Who makes it?

Si Speed 317
12-31-2012, 03:39 AM
Haha. Sleeping on the job aye?

In all seriousness. Thank you for what you do for our country and protecting our freedoms.

Agreed, thank you and Joey NSX 06_typeS we all appreciate you serving for our country

ksboi
12-31-2012, 04:44 AM
7 hrs left ladies!!!!!

PetefromtheStreets
12-31-2012, 10:34 AM
Who makes it?

It's made by "s90"

Si Speed 317
12-31-2012, 12:38 PM
7 hrs left ladies!!!!!

Finally out?

Koreo
12-31-2012, 10:04 PM
hm.. where to mount remote terminals..

Si Speed 317
12-31-2012, 10:45 PM
hm.. where to mount remote terminals..

Do what Spaz did, right under the cowl

Koreo
12-31-2012, 11:00 PM
cant seem to find a pic..

Si Speed 317
12-31-2012, 11:05 PM
cant seem to find a pic..

I'm out right now, but look in his build thread. They're mounted on the passenger side of the metal under the cowl, its perpendicular to the ground

PetefromtheStreets
01-01-2013, 03:13 AM
Happy New Years fellas and gals!

Si Speed 317
01-01-2013, 03:29 AM
Happy New Years fellas and gals!

Happy New Years!!!

aLmk
01-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Happy new year all!